It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessed Child Rapist Walks Free After Case Dismissed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Some stories just make your blood boil. A confessed (and look at the evidence!) and damn sure guilty child molester games the system and is released by a judge. Goodbye Judge. National Republicans are already coming for you and now State Representatives are going for the impeachment.

lakeexpo.com... l

"The defendant is not allowed to profit by his own gamesmanship."

Former Prosecutor Says Accused Child Rapist Caused Trial Delays That Led To His Freedom

MILLER COUNTY, Mo. — The prosecutor who worked Aaron Fisher’s case says the trial delays that led to the confessed rapist being set free last week were mainly brought about by Fisher and his legal team.

Fisher went free on Friday, Oct. 23 after Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce sustained a motion to dismiss the case, made by Fisher’s attorney, on the grounds that Fisher’s constitutional right to a speedy trial had been denied. He was released from jail one month before he was set to stand trial for two counts of forcible sodomy. If found guilty, Fisher would have been sentenced to two life sentences without the possibility for parole.

lakeexpo.com...

MILLER COUNTY, Mo. — Aaron Michael Fisher is a free man, after admitting he forcibly sodomized his five-month-old daughter in 2009.

On Friday, Oct. 23, the case against Fisher—who was charged with two felonies for forcible sodomy of a child—was dismissed by Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce. She agreed with Fisher’s defense attorney that the confessed rapist’s Constitutional right to a speedy trial had been violated, and after six years of legal proceedings, he walked free.

“I have never in all my life seen such a horrible decision by a judge,” said Ben Winfrey, Prosecuting Attorney for Miller County.

Winfrey says he was only informed of Friday’s decision via email, and suddenly had to scramble to help ensure the family’s safety. He contacted the family, and met with the county sheriff’s department and Kids Harbor. The family is receiving an emergency order of protection as a result. Regardless, Winfrey said, “[Aaron Fisher] is free. He is out in the community now, as far as I know.”

When Fisher was first arrested in October of 2009, the text on the warrant read, “NO BOND ALLOWED!!! DEFENDANT IS DEEMED BY THE COURT TO BE A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY DUE TO HIS ACTIONS.”

In July of 2014, then-Miller County Prosecutor Matt Howard announced Fisher had pleaded guilty to committing two counts of forcible sodomy against his own 5-month-old infant daughter on Oct. 27, 2009, while the child was left in his care at their Brumley-area home. The infant was brought to the Lake Regional Emergency Room with horrific injuries. Medical staff with the Lake of the Ozarks area Sexual Abuse Response Team (SART) summoned local law enforcement after observing signs of apparent physical and sexual abuse. The child was transferred for emergency treatment to the University of Missouri-Columbia Hospital due to internal injuries resulting from the sexual assault, and an apparent skull fracture and broken bones.

Impeach this judge!
www.lakenewsonline.com...

“This appears to be the height of incompetency for a Circuit Court Judge in Missouri and I will be reviewing her performance to verify that it has risen to the level of impeachment,” Rep. Miller said.

The Missouri Constitution places the duty of impeachment of Judges in the hands of the House of Representatives with a trial before the Missouri Supreme Court after Articles of Impeachment are approved.

edit on 26-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

this is one of the few times i would condone vigilante justice, i hope the judge also gets what coming to him at the very least banishment from the justice system, and if this guy strikes again, accessory.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A case like this is what gets the reptilian part of my brain into overdrive.
I have a five-month old grandniece.
Anyone who would do such violence to a helpless child doesn't deserve to breathe the Creator's air. He needs to be sent on to his rewards in the next life. He has no place in a civilized society---none.
For the judge, only tar and feathers and being paraded through and then out of town on a rail might come close to justice. This is a case where banishment seems appropriate. Perhaps she could be sentenced to mucking out pig barns for the next 25 years or so.
I wouldn't let the public defender off the hook on this one either. It seems he must have been in on the scheme.

How does one arrive at justice for the crime of sodomizing a five-month-old child?
edit on 26-10-2015 by diggindirt because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They set an INFANT rapist free and award a convicted drug addict 2 million dollars because he was offended by having to go to a rehab that uses the 12 steps.

This country is in its death throes. It cant come soon enough IMHO.

Thank God my days are numbered, but I grieve for my son.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This guy sodomized his own 5 month old daughter and lefties will call me the bad guy for wanting to lynch him and burn his corpse.

Words cannot adequately describe how badly I want to # him in the chest with a knife.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

This guy sodomized his own 5 month old daughter and lefties will call me the bad guy for wanting to lynch him and burn his corpse.

Words cannot adequately describe how badly I want to # him in the chest with a knife.

It's almost like an agenda in pushing for more mental health etc in these situations. I think I read in it some kind of manifesto awhile back.

I'm telling you, natural justice needs to come back in a big way.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

whats messed up if you or any one else did to him what he deserves they would go to prison for the rest of there life no questions asked. it almost seems we need a reckoning, not because of the evil shI**t that goes down(by evil people) but because of all the people that just let it happen without consequence

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Confessed Child Rapist Walks Free After Case Dismissed - What do they say about justice? Justice must be blind and due process must be complied with.

Is there a suggestion that some classess of offenders are not entitled to the beenfits of the law??

Are not 99% of posters to this site against tyrrany in all its forms and in favour of fair and just laws for all ????

Cant think of the blokes name now but someone said that if we do not beleive in same rights for others as we claim for ourselves, then we do not beleive in the rule of law.
edit on 27-10-2015 by Azureblue because: zz

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
this is just bloody ridiculous. they know he did it but a technicality let him walk free? balls!! i would find him and torture him until his last breath escapes his body painfully. not normally a violent person, but i would laugh while slicing off his tiny d*ck centimeter by centimeter.

shame on a "justice system" that lets this happen. i hope to god he doesn't do it to another child, the judge will have a LOT to answer for.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

I lean so far left that I have a callous on my left elbow.

That is no impediment to me wanting to find the creep, peel his face off, and wear it as a hat, so enraged am I by his misdeeds. The judge... She obviously has no idea what her position is even for, if she thinks that justice was served by her decision. Totally horrid.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Bet the judge was a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Is this even true? It cannot be true..

I remember a few times in my life reading this type of headline:

"Convicted Child Killer and Rapist freed and killed again".

I always think how the hell is some convicted of either and both even walking the earth and then it dawns, we stupidly treat them with the same medieval intellect that incarceration = deterrent.

We need to get this on an agenda...Pedophiles are sick people, they dont choose to be turned on by kids, its an illness. I am sure if they could take a pill to stop them being turned on by kids and only by consenting females they would. So by telling someone, hey, if you fancy that kid and touch him your going down, doesnt stop them being turned on by kids.

No worries, you buggered that kid and ruined his life and killed him, your going down for murder, 15 years should clear the pedophile out of you...

Your free, oh wait you killed again....why wont you be cured from pedophilia with incarceration?? Go down again for 5 years and lets see if that cures you...

No, they should not be ever let out until a proper scientific cure is found, hypnosis, chemical castration, anything but not a custodial..

How can I see this and million dollar lawyers, governments and human rights people cant...am I wrong???

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Lucky for him he didn't get caught with a roach in an ashtray.
That can get expensive.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So....who's going to be the brave soul(s) in Miller County, MO to dole out some real justice?

If it doesn't happen in a week, we know for a fact every damned "man" in the county is nothing but a coward, afraid to stand for anything.

Of course, I would never advocate violence.....on a site like this (disclaimer)

....now, onto the public hanging of this sick [self snip]!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No worries. He's a dead man walking. Would not be surprised if he has an "accident" very soon. The judge will get what's coming to her as well.

Personally, I think anyone convicted of child molestation without doubt, should be shot on site or at the very least thrown into general population while the guards turn their backs.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I actually find the judges actions more deplorable than the criminals. As odd as that sounds for some, but the man is a sick lost cause.

However a judge, who sits on the bench and holds the balance of justice within their hands, that can make such an unbelievably foolish decision is a bigger stain on society than the very criminal she failed to deliver said justice upon.
edit on 27-10-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Bet the judge was a pedophile.

Exactly!
I wonder what this creep knows - about who???

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
When that piece of human garbage confessed on video to sodomizing his five-month-old child, all his rights were forfeit.
He has NO PLACE in a civilized society because his behavior is not that of a civilized person. There can be no charge of tyranny here---only excuses for behavior that disgusts and enrages a normal person. Obviously, this judge has mush where her brain should reside. She should also be removed from civil society.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I live in this area and, be rest assured, wherever this scumbag is, he is hidden. His face has been plastered all around this region. While I won't go so far as to call for his head on a platter...(insert sarcasm here)...we have some mighty tricky terrain and deep water here abouts...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Death penalty, for them both.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join