It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessed Child Rapist Walks Free After Case Dismissed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Azureblue
When that piece of human garbage confessed on video to sodomizing his five-month-old child, all his rights were forfeit.
He has NO PLACE in a civilized society because his behavior is not that of a civilized person. There can be no charge of tyranny here---only excuses for behavior that disgusts and enrages a normal person. Obviously, this judge has mush where her brain should reside. She should also be removed from civil society.

I agree that this blokes actions are horrific and he needs to be put somewhere where he cannot harm his son or anyone elses son again but the role of the courts is to uphold the law, that is is his job.

Somewhere in the system there is a judge who schedules cases and judges to hear them. It is to this office that the anger needs to be adrressed as clearly there has been a foul up, not at the law itself or the rights of an accused person.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I have not looked into the case, but from the OP it seems the defense kept asking for continuances, and then after they were granted, said it was taking too long. They were the sole reason the case was not moving forward.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with all of you people who are saying that you want to end that scum's life?

I mean...haven't you ever considered long, slow and decidedly agonising torture as an attractive alternative to murder in this case?

As for the Judge...i doubt she had any 'legal choice'..morally it's contemptible that's for certain, but legally it's probably the letter of the law.

Solution is to change the law...you ARE the people after all, if you don't like monsters like this getting off on legal technicalities, come together and insist the lawmakers close the bloody loopholes.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

She had a legal choice. And while torture has an appeal, I can only kill people with love, not hatred, so not an option.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Again, being in the area, it is a FACT that at one point he and his attorneys asked for a continuance....said continuance was granted provided he waive his rights to a speedy trial....judge should have denied his release as per waiver of speedy trial standard...this monster has left the area and is in Ohio....be advised and be vigilant...share his picture and spread the word as he will most definitely do this again...
edit on 28-10-2015 by skeeter710 because: Spell correction

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
one problem is that the term rape is thrown around too loosely these days.

you have a real rape case here and it gets overlooked

but we as a nation will give much air to 18 yo. having sex with a sixteen yo. and we call that rape.

or how about convicted rapist having all the convictions become in question because all dna proved he was not guilty but he still had to plea in order to get released
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skeeter710

Thanks for the heads up...
Will be spreading those facts around via social media as soon as I finish this thank you.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skeeter710

Strange, how the system would rather bother throwing some charges at those calling for justice here.
I won't call "for his head" here...but I suppose I already have. Let those chips fall.

If I am to live in such a world where I would be prosecuted for saying what is true, right, and just.....then I will just go out "raging", because anyone willing to slip the cuffs on for "inciting violence" against a pos monster like this (self confessed, lest we forget) is as sick as this pos....

Strange...how "the brave" are now afraid to speak their mind.

......get. me. off. this. god. forsaken. rock!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'm not sure we can a call that just rape. Considering what an assault of that kind would do to a 5-month-old, I think attempted murder is closer to the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
UPDATE: confessed baby raper Aaron Fisher is reported to be in the Toledo Ohio area and also has ties to Michigan... Be vigilant...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I have seen a case dropped after delays due to prosecution not making all relevant material/evidence available to the defence after numerous requests for said material/evidence, which caused defence to ask for and get continuances.
I have no idea whatsoever if that is what happened but it's a possible scenario.
edit on 28-10-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Apparently it wasn't just rape...
From one of the links:

In July of 2014, then-Miller County Prosecutor Matt Howard announced Fisher had pleaded guilty to committing two counts of forcible sodomy against his own 5-month-old infant daughter on Oct. 27, 2009, while the child was left in his care at their Brumley-area home. The infant was brought to the Lake Regional Emergency Room with horrific injuries. Medical staff with the Lake of the Ozarks area Sexual Abuse Response Team (SART) summoned local law enforcement after observing signs of apparent physical and sexual abuse. The child was transferred for emergency treatment to the University of Missouri-Columbia Hospital due to internal injuries resulting from the sexual assault, and an apparent skull fracture and broken bones.

Thankfully, he'll not get his hands on this child again because she has been adopted.
lakeexpo.com...

MILLER COUNTY, Mo. — The baby who was sexually abused by her father in 2009 has, along with her older sibling, been adopted, according to Miller County Prosecutor Matt Howard.
The girl was five months old when she was seriously injured and forcibly sodomized by her father, Aaron Michael Fisher, in October of 2009. This week, Fisher—now 25 years old—pled guilty to two counts of forcible sodomy of a child. He was already serving jail time for damaging the facility in which he was being held at the beginning of this incident in 2009.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah I haven't looked into it, the prosecutor said it was entirely the defense's fault. I don't know, if it is entirely the defense's fault this is a travesty.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Where is the police brutality when it is well deserved? I know, hate to say that but I would not shed a tear if some LEO's are in fear for their lives and defend themselves. Preferably with nightsticks.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I have never seen a judge throw out a case for not being timely when it has been only or primarily the defence asking for continuances, anyone could get off by that strategy..I just can't believe it but you never know. Now if the prosecutor wasn't playing by the rules of discovery or disclosure ..would they admit it? I hope they didn't blow it.
I can think of all kinds of things to say regarding this piece of sewage but against T&C

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I have seen some incredibly bad judges making incredibly bad decisions, I would not think this is impossible.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Agreed

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
In my mind this kind of crime deserves the death penalty. A confessed crime.
He has no place in our society. He needs to be permanently removed from the society.
Only a totally corrupt judge could make such decisions as this one has made.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah I haven't looked into it, the prosecutor said it was entirely the defense's fault. I don't know, if it is entirely the defense's fault this is a travesty.

How do you or anyone know this isn't the prosecutor just covering his ass by pushing the blame, unfairly, on the judge and the defense?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join