It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Slaughterhouse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Imagine, a brown river in New Joisy, and a secluded house with slaughterroom in it. For making capicola or a nice 'lil supersode eh? Maybe some Salam and Proscuit no? Or maybe a rat fink who went to 'da feds'.

Brown rivers and mobster, gotta luv Joisy.

Fuh ged abowd it. You got a problem wit dat or what?

Add a little bit of provolone, some roasted peppas, some oil & vinegar, on a nice roll, and you got one heck of a sandwich.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I most definitely can't wait to see these pics. The story is pretty creepy to me, but because some friends and I stumbled upon a similar homestead here in northeastern Kentucky.

Minus the creeeeepy slaughterhouse though.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'll get them posted as soon as I get them scanned. I'll do my best to do it by the end of the week.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Any luck getting those pics scanned? I am very curious to see them..

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Superdude,
The member upload area is still down due to the change over....it may be ready by the time you get the photos scanned. You might get them transfered to disc by a photo shop, - if you don't have your own scanner. (Use some of those points and buy extra upload space....we want to see all of your photos!)

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey there
),

I'm noticing that the area you were in isn't too far from a little old place called Crowleytown...does this town's name have anything to do with Aleister?

As for the paranormal activity of your story, contrary to what some may think, I think it has all the elements of paranormal activity even if the town nearby isn't named for Aleister. You still have an abandoned house way out in the boonies, the mysterious clean slaughterroom, the sense of mystery or even danger upon entering the house and slaugherroom, and the Jersey devil stories to add to the heightened sense of your surroundings that you have been able to identify. If there's one thing I've learned in my life, it's trust your instincts. and ignore those who would throw you off. This way, even if you happen to be wrong, you can find security in knowing that your mind was just a little overactive, which really can be relieving. However, every once in a while, your mind isn't playing tricks and something very suspicious is working some magic around you. The country carries with it all the mystique of nature. I believe in spirits and realms undiscovered or slightly discovered as we glimpse a creepy event or two in our lifetimes. Furthermore, as I've stated in other threads, it's by leftover psychokinetic energies in inanimate objects that psychics can find missing persons. What makes us think that all of us can't sense these things to some extent...and that's why we get those creepy feelings from time to time? Could we not be instinctually sensing the dangers that have corrupted an area, house, or object? Thoroughly fascinating stuff, Superdude!

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Strianissa]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I did a search and came up with a Samuel Crowley as the man for whom the town was named. However, there could still be some relation, and I have to say that I'm just flaky enough that if there were a town that I knew of near me or that I was passing by that had my name, I might have to stop in and take a peek...hmmm, could Crowley have visited? It's a long shot, but it just kind of adds to the mystery, lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

hmmm, could Crowley have visited? It's a long shot, but it just kind of adds to the mystery, lol.

Yeah that would be kind of cool wouldn't it!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ive been interested in this thread from day one and really cant wait to see these pics..............Seriously, I cant wait..........Please hurry, for my sake

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Ive been interested in this thread from day one and really cant wait to see these pics..............Seriously, I cant wait..........Please hurry, for my sake

i second that opinion.....would love to see these pics...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Zanzibar

i second that opinion.....would love to see these pics...

Well, the first step was finding them, and so far I've found a handful. I have literally bags of photo's, we were photo hounds! I promise you that I'm working on it and will get them up as soon as I can. I'm hoping this week.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
''We took a ton of pictures, hoping to catch some anomalies on film, but aside from a couple of "different" things we never really saw anything on any photos.''

What exactly was different? Orbs?

What else which has also been really bothering me is the mention of a graveyard at this place. So we have a wrecked house, a graveyard and a slaughterhouse? Weird.

Oh, and has anyone else thought of going there yet? It would be cool to get some newer piccys of the place.

PS............PLEASE POST THEM PICS!!! I CANT HOLD ON ANY LONGER!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I dearly hope this thread hasnt died................

Come on super lets see those pics.......please!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading about your experience

I'd love to visit that place :-) Do you still go there? Would love to see pics!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found several of the pix, and took them this morning to get scanned. I get them back Wednesday, and will post them immediately.
To answer a couple of questions.
1) No I haven't been there in years - anyone in the South Jersey area want to arrange a trip? - That would be cool.
2) The "diiferent things" on some of the photos were just lighting issues. Orbs of light that we didn't see in anything other than the photos.
3) The graveyard - Very tiny with very obscure headstones. We figured that it was probably for pets. It was right smack in the middle of pretty heave woods. That all being said - it was really unsettling.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Alright then, cant wait till Wednesday!!

A pet graveyard, I just bury `em in a cardboard box

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
were there any names or dates on the gravestones? Cemeteries used to be on peoples property if they had the room -- we have quite a few in this area. One I used to bike past all the time when I was a kid and just found out a couple of years ago it was an ancestor of mine from the Revolutionary War. Never thought to go in to look as it was in someone else's yard.

jm

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Awe man, that sounds so cool. Up here in North Jersey all we get is Big Foot occasionally ripping our chicken houses apart and a few dogs. I can say the closest i live to "paranormal" of Jersey style is Wolf Pit road, and thats about it. But, I envy you, I wish I could have found something cool like that
I hope you get those pictures up on Wednesday

_df

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, todays the day, dont disappoint super.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
go super, go super

*Does the shuffle*

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join