It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A miracle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dopamine, levoepinephrine, and enoxaparine. If you ever find youself hooked up to an IV drip with that combination of drugs flowing through your veins, then you better be sure of your attitude towards God and eternity...cuz chances are you will not live to share the experience. Every medical professional that I have spoken to has told me that such an Rx is a death sentence; especially so for an 80+ year old woman.

My wife's grandmother, whom we all love beyond description suffered a mild heart attack:

Then her blood pressure dropped to dangerous levels.

Then the doctors told us that she would be dead in less that 72 hours.

We said absolutely not!!!!

Why? Because somehow we knew that it just wasn't her time. We knew that this was a test of our faith, and an opportunity for God to deliver our beloved matriarch from the cold grip of death...not for her sake, but for ours. For we all knew that "to live is Christ, and to die is gain"; but we just weren't ready.

So we prayed. Every day. From every faithfully believer we knew, we requested prayer.

What was the result?

Today, the woman that should be dead, got up and walked to the car that drove her home. She is with us still until her true exit date arrives.

She saw the angels watching over her in her hospital room. She saw her dead family members pay her a visit of encouragement. Not for a single moment did she believe that she would die in that hospital. Why? Because it simply wasn't her time.

If any part of this testimony is false, then may the Lord Himself take my soul into His own hands.

Believe that Jesus paid for our sins on the cross, and you will be given everlasting life.

edit on 24-10-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Very happy for this elderly woman, and her family.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Great News!

Glad she is OK.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm just glad she's still here. And with absolutely no cardiovascular damage either. The same thing happened to my grandfather six months ago only it involved his lungs, and God heard our prayers back then too.

I don't know how to thank my Lord with words. I'm just compelled to share the story. I always wanted to see a miracle first hand. I never knew it would be this close to me, but her tribulation also protected us from another attack that I will not elaborate on.
edit on 24-10-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Woo-hoo!!! Praise the Lord! Thank you for sharing this testimony. This is all for His glory!!

Enjoy your shared time with her here on Earth. Keep praising His name and sharing this beautiful story of healing. A miracle is often meant to touch those you might least expect!

Sending you and your family love and prayers in Jesus name.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Good to hear my friend, I'm glad she made it through ok. Here's to many more years!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriestA miracle.

What appears to be a 'miracle to one person (an ignorant tribesman, for instance) is just a Bic lighter to me.
So there are two equally valid Perspectives that the lighter is both a 'miracle' to some, and a Bic lighter to others.
The life in which it is a 'miracle', with all attendant 'angels' and 'demons' and 'fairies' and such seem at least as colorful and exciting as a more ... 'rational'... Perspective!
Both are describing the same Reality that they mutually perceive.

"The acceptance and understanding of other Perspectives furthers our acquaintance with Reality!"

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That is wonderful news and great to hear that she pulled through safely. I hope you get a high-fat extra chocolate milkshake and really enjoy this celebration!

B x

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Glad that medical science was allowed to do its job

But i'm slightly confused, would your grandmother have been 'delivered from the cold grip of death' or would she 'be given everlasting life'?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
shameless plug is shameless.

happy for your wifes grandma, i hope she has a speedy recovery - although i noticed you put "doctors" and not "priests". suggests to me that maybe science had a little something to do with it.

and next time, dont use a friends misfortune to commercialize your faith. thats just in bad taste.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I can see that my post has become a stumbling block for some of you. I'm not degrading science or the medical system, but remember that this is a person whom the doctors told us would be dead in less than 72 hours. They took her off of the dopamine and levoepinephrine to let natural death take its course. Not one of us doubts that this is a miracle, the patient included.

We are all Christians (my family), so this is what we believe. I don't expect anyone to convert, but I also think A FEW of these back handed comments are unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
John 10:18 No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded."

If Jesus could do it, so can we:

Heb 2:11,12 So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. He says,

Eph 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Seems appropriate song for occasion...

To think that old lady is alive just thanks to prayers... where kids die in millions every year... just makes no sense or logic.

Glad she is alive, but your post is just pure superstition... nothing else.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Anita Moorjani had organ failure, left her body, saw the other-side, saw the Law of Attraction in action, saw many other things about her future if she chose to return, and returned healing her cancer with the doctors shocked then they scanned her body multiple times and found no signs of cancer at all which they claimed was impossible and too late for her to heal.

She also felt the presence of the omnipresent, almighty, unconditionally loving energy/spirit.

God's Love is not restricted to one person or religion.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

What's more likely, tale youve been told was made up, or the laws of reality were suspended in her local vicinity?

top topics

join