It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After their defeat 100.000 ISIS fighters will "flee" to Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In my previous thread I wrote about how ISIS bragged about how thousands of their fighters seeped into Europe together with other refugees.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today I was watching news about Russia and Syria driving back ISIS and create panic among the terrorists.
Additionally many civilians flee the ISIS territory.
The glorious caliphate is no longer a safe haven for muslims but a field of ruins with ak47 wielding psychos.
There is no doubt ISIS will soon be defeated in Syria and Iraq (but not in Lybia, Afghanistan or Africa).

So here our new challenge begins.

Estimated ISIS manpower is 50.000 to 200.000.
After their defeat, who will stop the terrorists from fleeing to Europe, where everyone from Middle East will be embraced with arms wide open?

No one!
They will hide among the crowd of Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis and Africans and march north to the hated lands of the “crusaders”.

Now, that’s a Trojan horse of a whole other size. And you bet they will revenge the destruction of their dear caliphate!
And nothing will stop them because there is no way to verify if this poor looking 30 year old without a passport is a war refugee or in truth a terrorist.

From previous attacks we all know what 2 or 3 terrorists are capable of (like for instance disrupt large parts of the metro or occupying the police of a whole district or even city.
Now multiply that with 100.000.

There is only one last unpopular chance to prevent this:
To close the borders for everyone from the Middle East and Africa.
But that’s another topic, and with the current leaders (some with Bilderberg background like Merkel, the icon of the “refugees welcome” movement) this will never happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do we have an eta or do we have to wait for fox news to tell us.

edit on 22-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen
You said there are 50-200 thousand, but want us to multiply 2 or 3 by 100 thousand. So 200 to 300 thousand now? I think you worded that incorrectly OP. Anyways I get the concern and frankly it's probably already going on. Nice guys finish last. Letting these people into our countries is being nice. It's a mistake, but I don't think we'll see so many thousands come.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So why are they doing this?

Why did the West want this?

Are they just that stupid?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
You said there are 50-200 thousand, but want us to multiply 2 or 3 by 100 thousand. So 200 to 300 thousand now? I think you worded that incorrectly OP. Anyways I get the concern and frankly it's probably already going on. Nice guys finish last. Letting these people into our countries is being nice. It's a mistake, but I don't think we'll see so many thousands come.

sorry, but i can't give you an exact number. why do you want a definite number anyways?
there are also sleeper cells already in europe and some others coming from africa, lybia and countries soon to be conquered by ISIS that need to be calculated.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They are either stupid or it is planned. either option is terrifying.
But since many of the "refugee welcome" protagonists are Bilderbergers and hints emerge that the West created or supplied ISIS i guess it's planned.

why?

RFID chips for refugees that can't be thrown away like passports?
More surveillance because everyone could be a possible terrorist in 5 years?
To cripple Europe?
Another step towards WW3 to boost the economy?
Order out of chaos?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Russia/Syria onlny attacking rebels to Assad dictatorship, FSA.NOT actual terrorists IS.So I dont see them being driven out of anywhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Israeli Secret Investigation Service? You mean those guys? What happened to the 4 or 5 guys that cost the US taxpayer $500M to train? did they too beat feet?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You are correct...but all the touchy Feely non working hard for a living people will gladly lambast you.
edit on 22-10-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not saying a definite number. I'm saying your math was off you mistyped. Nothing wrong. Interesting post. Lacks sources, but the debates should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am thinking that their end game plan is to create so chaotic state in the whole world that the NWO shait could be very realistic possibility, heck ppl would demand it after our democratic cities would be in state of martial law, kinda like holding the countries as hostage until everybody sees our new "messiah" and demand our freedoms and rights stripped away once and for all and accept the NWO with collars for each and everyone of us..

That is kinda the fear i have had for long time, that we the ppl of earth ran to the last choices, bend over and accept "collars" or try to survive in world of terror, where they would slowly roast us and take over anyway. Peace is only possible after the NWO will be declared, at least its kinda unlikely that ppl would unite everywhere and resist, because it would mean heavy casualties in short period of time and could still fail in the end..

LE: Also i do not think ISISL or whaeva is their last terror group either.
edit on 22-10-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

originally posted by: Willtell

They are either stupid or it is planned. either option is terrifying.
But since many of the "refugee welcome" protagonists are Bilderbergers and hints emerge that the West created or supplied ISIS i guess it's planned.

why?

RFID chips for refugees that can't be thrown away like passports?
More surveillance because everyone could be a possible terrorist in 5 years?
To cripple Europe?
Another step towards WW3 to boost the economy?
Order out of chaos?

I think you may be right

And when you hear the chorus of " Assad must go" from these puppet politicians from many countries you know their following orders

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here’s what I like

The 7 countries General Wesley Clark said they were going to destabilize looking at the first letters of all of them all spell ISIS or ISIL

I RAN
S OMOLIA
I RAQ
S UDAN

I RAQ
S YRIA
I RAN
L IBYA OR Lebanon

Many commentators have written that when they do an operation they put it in our faces

They don’t hide it

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

After their defeat 100.000 ISIS fighters will "flee" to Europe

Or maybe they will hang around. After all that last time the Russians went to war with Muslim ideology they lost in attrition warfare.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm not saying a definite number. I'm saying your math was off you mistyped. Nothing wrong. Interesting post. Lacks sources, but the debates should be interesting.

math is hard to do when there is no definite number and also other factors to be included like e.g. the sleepers who are already there or will be recruited over the next years.
france and the netherlands have a huge amount of unsatisfied muslims that, when it comes to action, will chose the jihadi way.

i really searched for sources but so far this topic hasn't been touched.
you at ATS are the first hehe.

but it's clear: if they can't stand a fight in syria and iraq, they won't become good moderate farmers or join assad. no, they will bring the fight to a new field to quench teir thirst for blood and revenge.

as a country/caliphate they got no chance against a world power. but in europe they can start their gorilla warfare that no regular military force is able to destroy (see afganistan).

currently europe's borders are wide open, so that's basicalliy an invitation.

top topics

join