It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Tried to Tie Benghazi Attack to a PASTOR’S VIDEO Before They Settled on 2nd VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice, before they blamed “Innocence of Muslims” and jailed its director the Obama administration was going to blame the 9-11 massacre in Benghazi on a video called “God Vs Allah” by Pastor Jon Courson.

Which video to use in our lie.... LOL

www.judicialwatch.org... ideo/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released new State Department documents that raise more questions about the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission at Benghazi, Libya. The documents show the White House contacted YouTube over an Internet video as one of its first moves after the initial attack.

The documents, from the agency’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, were provided to Judicial Watch in response to a court order in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on October 16, 2014, (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01733)). The lawsuit seeks “any and all logs, reports, or other records” the Washington-based Diplomatic Security Command Center produced between September 10, 2012, and September 13, 2012, relating to the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.”

The documents detail that only three hours after the initial attack on U.S. personnel in Benghazi, the White House contacted YouTube in an apparent effort to initially blame the assault on an obscure “Pastor John video,” rather than filmmaker Nakoula “Mark” Basseley Nakoula. The administration falsely claimed that Nakoula’s video, “Innocence of Muslims,” provoked the attack.

edit on 22-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
it had nothing to do with a damn video or a pop up riot.
It was a organized attack on two installations
Who brings rocket launchers and Aks to a pop up demonstration ?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonigKaos
it had nothing to do with a damn video or a pop up riot.
It was a organized attack on two installations
Who brings rocket launchers and Aks to a pop up demonstration ?

Correct, we know that now.

It is funny that they immediately attempted to lie using Youtube videos for damage control. Looks like they had to find one to fit the "story"

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 10/22/2015 by EternalSolace because: Removed as I missed the point of the OP and made an off topic comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
That video did upset a LOT of Muslims. So, it was one avenue to pursue as to the cause.

I watched part of the hearings today. The minutae gave me a migraine. I don't like her, but Benghazi was not her fault. It was not an embassy. It had little security ON PURPOSE so as to not attract attention. I am in disbelief this is still being revisited.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
That video did upset a LOT of Muslims. So, it was one avenue to pursue as to the cause.

I watched part of the hearings today. The minutae gave me a migraine. I don't like her, but Benghazi was not her fault. It was not an embassy. It had little security ON PURPOSE so as to not attract attention. I am in disbelief this is still being revisited.

If it had little security "ON PURPOSE", then it was a bad idea and then yes,
it was her fault because she was in charge of this bad idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It's like I say to the kids - an accident's an accident, I'm more interested in what you did to clean up afterwards.

Hitlery's way of handling the situation is the bone of contention here, probably more so than what caused the attack.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Just goes to show they will throw anyone under the bus .How is it even possible that Hillary could, or would be running for President .? I am beginning to think that they actually use some kind of witch craft (no offence to witches) but geez ,How can they get away with this the way they do .

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Because the voters who would vote for her don't care!

This media generation has turned political parties into sports teams. Completely "us against them" on any issue. As long as "My Team Wins" nothing else matters.... especially values, laws, or honesty.

edit on 22-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Stevens requested more security. He was there, and Hillary was safe and insulated on the other side of the world. It may or may not be her fault, but I'd say she's guilty of gross negligence at least.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Let us see here.

The embassy is under attack and they skip the option of sending in help and instead they decide to tele youtube and bitch about a video.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If you are a Sanders supporter be prepared to be
thrown under the bus like the poor people who
were killed in Benghazi.
Also be prepared for the excuses and cover up
as to how the vote went for Hillary when I
haven't heard of even one Democratic voter
on ATS or in person
who plans to vote for her in the primary.
Just like Hillary has covered up and hidden the
truth in Benghazi and made up cover stories
to hide the truth.
I predict the same will happen with the
coming election.

The DNC power brokers have decided she WILL be the nominee,
no matter what happens, or what the vote
really is in the primaries.

If you are a Sanders supporter be prepared
to find out that although I haven't seen a single
Hillary supporter on ATS, lots and lots of Sanders
supporters - the "vote" will be that Hillary
wins. Just like the video was the "cause"
of the Benghazi attack and the reason it failed.

Many in the DNC feel they owe her the nomination
and the fact that she is a woman trumps anything
she did or could possibly do in the future.

Democrats for Sanders
will be thrown under the bus so
Queen Her Royal Highness Hillary can rule
as is her rightful place in the US.

It is all about who really has the power
and who doesn't. You have the power you
can break every law you want. You can bilk
senior citizens out of their life savings
(Whitewater). You can let people die to
make yourself look good (Benghazi).
And be completely untouchable and
take the power you think belongs to
you regardless of what the people want
or think, or what is right or wrong, or
what is moral or immoral.

edit on 2Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:16:33 -0500pm102210pmk224 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
At this point i find it funny that even some republicans are shaking there heads at another gop run investigation wasting tax dollars to dirty hilary.

No money should be wasted, shes hes own worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Have you forgotten the Bush years and all the pointless investigations? Remember Plame? Remember the years of investigations even though Armitage admitted from the beginning that he was the one who accidentally leaked the name?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Calm down son, some republicans said it, im just reposting it. Fact is shes a lying witch and shes diggin her own grave.

But your right cause the dems wasted money its all good lol.
edit on 22-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't like her, but Benghazi was not her fault.

There were over 600 requests for security at Benghazi,

Clintons response?

The face of dereliction.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Except that her OWN emails to gov officials over seas less than 20 min after she came out saying "It was about a video'

State EXACTLY that they know it wasnt a video and it was a planned attack, FROM HER OWN MOUTH......

So no, it didnt have anything to do with it

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Let us see here.

The embassy is under attack and they skip the option of sending in help and instead they decide to tele youtube and bitch about a video.

They couldnt let people know that close to the election about the gun running and failed foreign polilcy

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Or, you know, she ignored the requests for security, then claimed it was a video's fault when she knew it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The Secretary of State LIED to the US Congress. The 'minutae' is because she, (with help) is trying to get away with it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join