It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

89 British Politicians Investigated Over Child Sex Abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A former neighbour had been a nurse in a boarding school. She became aware of children being abused in the school. She alerted the Governors. Her life was made hell. She had to work out the final six months of her contract while still living on school premises.

The most dangerous, spook protected serial child rapist I know went to a boarding school and had weird experiences right from the start. He's recommended by Charlie Veitch, what does that say? And he does the festival circuit, gaining the trust of naive, over-trusting hippy dippy parents.

I've talked to police about him several times. His record seems to mysteriously disappear. I tried to get him murdered by bikers once, then I realised I was insulting the bikers by trying to use them. I was desperate, having tried every legitimate course of action and got a big failure each time.

Recently one of his survivors has said he's going mad and will only rest when he's killed this man. It won't be a difficult case to solve. Police said to my friend years ago, "If he's found dead we're coming straight to you."

I think I better chill a bit.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

From Exaro...

....Bailey said that police were still only dealing with "the tip of the iceberg".

Elton John? I'm shocked, shocked.

Just don't mention Valerie Singleton's cupboard. (Be a bit more careful who you invite to your parties, Valerie. Some people nose around then talk.)
Blue Peter will never be the same again.
edit on 22 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Which is why all decent people with access to this kind of database should make multiple copies of the evidence and bury them. When the investigation is turned into a public display of ineptitude, dig up the evidence and distribute it to others who will copy and distribute.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: alienscot1

This is the Pindown whistleblower Barbara. Very active seeking acknowledgment of the truth.

Food for thought here.

www.rottenborough.org.uk...

"A "Pindown" Child Abuse Survivor Writes

I went through the secret family court system - I am one of the Staffordshire Pindown child abuse survivors. The Staffordshire Freemasons have been persecuting all of us Pindown survivors presumably to avoid coughing up any compensation money for wrecking our lives by taking us on Place of Safety orders and then placing us with paedophiles in lock up homes.
So they use the secret family courts to smash people up even further, steal THEIR children, using syndromes invented by paedophile psychologists Richard Gardner, Ralph Underwager and John Money, to falsely accuse them of child abuse, or even more sinister, potential child abuse (they use that one for first time mothers, MSBP), steal their kids and give them to any Tom, Dick or Harry.

The treatment I received at Stafford, Wolverhampton and Walsall secret family courts I can really only describe as psychological torture. At one point, they kept me against my will. I was screaming at the top of my voice for 20 to 30 minutes. There were witnesses from Penkridge Victim Support - Pat Burns and a young female trainee - begging and screaming to be let out. The man who had raped me was directly outside the door. The two lawyers who kept me against my will in that room for 2 hours were trying to force me to sign documents against my will - their names were Lisa Haughton and Jane Buckley. They were MY legal team, supposedly, but in the secret family court system the whole network is so riddled with corruption that you end up with everyone ganging up against you. The man who raped me, David Haswell, was a deputy mayor at one time in Stone. He is a friend of Harry Brunt, a local councillor in Stone, and at one time he was a member of the Labour Party and stood for election. I suppose that is another reason why I was persecuted, plus the fact that David Haswell's father, Joe Haswell from Chester-le-Street, was a Freemason, and all these corrupt brothers stick together like manure on a shovel.

Barbara Richards."

Edit to add.
When I say Barbara is very active seeking acknowledgement of the truth that's an understatement.
edit on 22 10 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I see you say many accusations do not have legitimacy. How exactly do you know were you there? What evidence do you personally have to make such a broad statement as though its fact.

Yes obviously there are some people who do make false statements but there are others who promote false statements made by the guilty defending themselves also.

Like yourself I have seen someone completely innocent picked on like this by the police and seen their case thrown out of court. Do you think though that he would back the idea that all investigation and prosecutions should stop because of a mistake? He would certainly not.

However surely you think those guilty of these dreadfully destructive crimes should be punished or do you think they should be allowed to go un-investigated because they are powerful people and can pull strings to protect themselves ordinary members of the public can't against these circumstances?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agree with you completely Crazywok.

The BBC is the governments official tv and radio service and lost their once great unbiased ability to report the news a good few decades ago. However now all the media is controlled and censored we all have to look to other places for uncensored news.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

It is only in the last 10 years that i have realised that this problem is so wide spread once i was naive enough to think this was a one in a thousand thing maxatoria now i realise it is people looking for immortality

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It is widely though Childline was set up to catch whistleblowers and give advance warning of awkward survivors taking action.

Watch out for the cases popularised by the fake alternative media, they are often not as described.

Yup I had come across this too. What do you mean by your final comment there? Do you think Melanie Shaw and Hollie Greig are not as described? Do you think that the UK Column is a fake alternative media? If so, what makes you think that?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I really don't know. I've been advised to join forces with Brian Gerrish but I prefer to drop myself in it alone. I don't know.

There are cases all around us that we can choose to risk backing. I backed one that others said was fake. It ended with the abusive copper prosecuted so I'm glad I took the risk. I wasn't sure if I was going to end up looking a fool. Cases that have huge attention by definition are already being fought. Better I think to move onto the less well known or unknown cases.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I think the sad fact is that there are so many cases involving people in authority, never mind all the ones involving mr & mrs average next door, that the full scale of this vile corruption in almost incomprehensible to the normal loving caring human and so this makes it so much easier for society to turn a blind eye, as the scale of the problem is too troubling and people would rather not know. At least with the few more well known cases coming out and being heavily reported by the ever increasing in popularity alternative media, this does keep people aware of it all and waking people up.

I think the most unforgivable crimes are being carried out by those who are not actually paedophiles but are the members of the police, investigating authorities and judges who have actively covered up, lost evidence and persecuted victims in order to protect these paedo rings. There are actually good police trying to do their duty, and they too are hitting a brick wall on this. The only way forward is for all the good cops to band together make a huge stand against the corruption. The one thing I do not understand, however, is why the ones with evidence have only one set on one computer, which can easily be confiscated by the corrupted and destroyed. If I had such evidence I would have multi copies on paper and disc/HD formats and have them distributed with lawyers, safety deposit boxes, unknown people , with strict instructions that if anything untoward happened to me or my family the whole lot should be released and made viral. At least then the evidence could never be buried or lost.
edit on 23-10-2015 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

For the good cops to band together they have to know we support them and will fight alongside them if it comes to a crackdown.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Kiddie fiddling is a literal under ground subculture among 'elite' circles. It's only because today information dissemination isn't as curtailed as it once was (...for now), their sordid little secret societies are now being exposed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join