It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

89 British Politicians Investigated Over Child Sex Abuse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Operation Hydrant
en.wikipedia.org...

www.exaronews.com...

Of 287 prominent people under investigation, 89 are national or local politicians, 145 from radio, TV and film, 38 from the music industry and 15 from the world of sport, according to Operation Hydrant. The total number of suspects has jumped from 1,433 to 2,016, a rise of more than 40 per cent, the latest figures show. Among these are 372 suspects from religious institutions, 289 teachers and 157 care workers.

In total, 676 institutions are under police scrutiny, almost double the figure as of May. These include 271 schools, 181 chidren's homes, 76 religious institutions and 31 health establishments, with all types of institutions seeing higher numbers within the past five months.

Operation Hydrant is co-ordinating 262 "significant police investigations" across the UK.

Meanwhile you get two and a half hours of this junk.

Are you being given an accurate assessment by the mainstream media?

Are they giving you an accurate impression of how these investigations are progressing?

news.npcc.police.uk...
"Police have done a huge amount to meet the challenge: we have responded to criticism, changed how we engage with victims and how we investigate abuse. Many victims have now found confidence to report abuse, knowing we will treat them sensitively, respectfully, listen to them and take reports of their abuse seriously. I would encourage all victims of sexual abuse to come forward and report their abuse."

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
1:23:52 in the video. Look at the expression that passes over his face when he says the word 'sincerely'.

Sincerely
adverb
in a sincere or genuine way.

Does that look genuine?

Actors, all of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Are you being given an accurate assessment by the mainstream media?

Of course not.

The ring leaders of these global pedophile rings are the same entities, I couldn't write people, that control the media also.

This goes so high it will never see prosecution.

Other than a token, expendable fall guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So they encourage all victims of abuse to come forward, eh? Why? So they can persecute them, take their kids away, throw them in jail under trumped up charges, then put them in a mental institution, get them evicted from their home when the charges fail all the while intimidating them? Just have to read what happened to Melony Shaw ( all of the above) when she came forward having been badly abused in a kids care home.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The "elite" involved in these scandals are sick individuals. Maximum penalties for all those scumbag child-abusers

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The BBC Panorama programme has questioned the sincerity of one of the witnesses and apparently he has admitted that he was under the influence of drugs when he gave a statement to the Police. This particular person claimed that he witnessed Leon Brittan perform an act of abuse on a child and I believe he claimed that Leon Brittan actually strangled a child to death.

Whilst I am all for fair journalism and exposing the truth, the Panorama programme did not speak to any of the Police officers who have come out of the shadows to talk about the systemic abuse of children within Whitehall. Why not? Why just focus on an individual who now claims that he was under the influence of drugs, bringing anything that he claimed into disrepute, thereby damaging the whole historical abuse investigation? An investigation that is continuing I must add.

edit on 21/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Broom.
Rug.
Lift.
Sweep.
Repeat as necessary.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The problem is that anyone can make an accusation and the police are compelled to officially follow up. I am sure some accusations have legitimacy, but many do not. This was shown with Leon Brittan vexatious or untrue accusations which have tarnished his reputation and has clouded the real issues. The press need to be careful they are not reporting reputation damaging accusations that come to naught.

having seen a colleague brought down by a false accusation (nothing to do with kids), I have an inclination to err on the side caution, until proven. Otherwise, it's a mugs game and anyone you don't like is fair sport regardless of the consequences.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think any politician found guilty of child sex offences should be publicly hung and flung into a unmarked grave!

Not jokeing either.

Anyone who abuses the public trust in that most important role and disgraces the country like this should have examples made of them in the most extreme of ways.

No mercy, no clemency and no mitigating circumstances.

They are more dangrous, more vile and damageing to the UK than even ISIS!

Drag the scum into the lime light and purge them from there high status as the treasonous enemys of the state they are!

edit on 21-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The BBC Panorama programme has questioned the sincerity of one of the witnesses and apparently he has admitted that he was under the influence of drugs when he gave a statement to the Police. This particular person claimed that he witnessed Leon Brittan perform an act of abuse on a child and I believe he claimed that Leon Brittan actually strangled a child to death.

Whilst I am all for fair journalism and exposing the truth, the Panorama programme did not speak to any of the Police officers who have come out of the shadows to talk about the systemic abuse of children within Whitehall. Why not? Why just focus on an individual who now claims that he was under the influence of drugs, bringing anything that he claimed into disrepute, thereby damaging the whole historical abuse investigation? An investigation that is continuing I must add.

BBC is just covering for there "own".

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They are in the Process of Orchestrating a massive cover up, even the BBC is in on it now discrediting witness and suggesting the police do not know what they are doing.

Here is my opinion, there are some genuinely good police officers and left to them this would be dealt with correctly but the old boy network is in charge of the UK and those whom have been under investigation and whom I believe to be in many cases totally Guilty of the allegation's will recieve there protection as to do otherwise would rock the establishment.

A lot of these Tory's (and quite a few whom have hikacked or otherwise joined the labour party and the liberal party) were educated in Boarding schools, now what that means is the older boy's often abused the younger boy's, the headmaster and masters (Teachers) in time gone by would also often sexually abuse those under there tutalege and this means some of this abuse was acceptable within there circle of school tie chum's.

It is going to be Covered up and then they will compound and further cement this coverup by launching an investigation of the investigation further vicimising the police for trying to do there job.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can never get used to this news.

We all know it's going on but there's nothing we can do about it.

As long as these politicians, entertainers and other notables play their role and don't step out of line their black-male material will always be swept under the rug unless they are in need of an unfortunate scapegoat. They will throw one of the less important ones to the wolves if need be.

Even if it's a small fraction of the suspected who are guilty it's proof (as if we needed more) that the elite are into sexually abusing children. Whatever their reason may be whether occult or that they are just deprived, they deserve to be dealt with.

I have strong reason to believe Elton John is on or should be on this list.

Slander is not something I take lightly but I've heard things from trustworthy sources who have no reason to lie, that being said:

"Everybody lies" ~ Dr. House

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Add to that, that they edited much of the interview to suit their agenda.Here's an interview with Andrea Davison.She was in contact with the guy from the program and talks about how they doctored it to make him look unreliable.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Melanie' Shaw has suffered badly for whistleblowing on abuse of children at Beechwood children's home in Nottingham. It's a disgrace, all done to deter people from coming forward about abuse. The poor soul suffered PTSD following her abuse and has been thrown in prison and out of her house all on charges that were not real.

The fact remains that years after Melanie Shaw first stood up to report her own abuse and that of over a hundred other Beechwood children, she has received nothing but threats bullying and intimidation by Nottingham police and other public Authorities who are supposed to protect children and the vulnerable. www.ukcolumn.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Govt Conveniently Deleted Entire Database of Evidence Documenting Pedophile Rings

London, UK — The Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse (IICSA) apologized this week after vital testimony from victims of child sexual abuse was “instantly and permanently deleted” from their servers. The agency said that the loss of data was due to a technical malfunction, which dumped an untold number of testimonies that were submitted to their official website. The agency now claims that there was no security breach, and that while the testimonies were lost, the privacy of the victims is not at risk.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

www.youtube.com...

I will leave this here

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
The agency said that the loss of data was due to a technical malfunction, which dumped an untold number of testimonies that were submitted to their official website. The agency now claims that there was no security breach,

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

It is widely though Childline was set up to catch whistleblowers and give advance warning of awkward survivors taking action.

Watch out for the cases popularised by the fake alternative media, they are often not as described.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Theres probably a mole or two working for the shadowy people and under orders that if anything too serious is reported then 'do what is required' so its flip psu to 110v and while its being sorted out swap out the drive for a totally dead one and drop off the real stuff to a handler somewhere else, pretty easy if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Why just focus and that individual? Because it was set up that way from the start, most likely.

edit on 22 10 2015 by Kester because: edit

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The problem is overwhelmingly the unheard survivors and the victims who died.

False allegations are terrible, a recent thread has outlined the effects of fairly minor accusations. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join