It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tip of the iceberg: Egregious abuses by Israeli soldiers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Israel should simply 'relocate' the remaining terrorists (I mean Palestinians) to Germany. They probably won't notice them since they are taking so many other new citizens.

Its interesting because these pro-palestine people, who try to demonize Israel for being violent, forget that Israel actually had TO BUILD A FREAKING WALL, to stop suicide and car bombers.......

They had to BUILD A WALL to stop the violence

And this BS about the land "Well if they would just give the land back they wouldnt be violent"

BULLCRAP , the only reason they have The land to begin with , IS BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO INVADE THE ISRAELIS and WIPE them off the map lol

That seems pretty damn violent to me....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The victims you listed where in fact perpetrators of the murderous terror attacks

No they weren't, provide proof for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: voyger2
No absolute evidence to neither innocence nor guilt of the victims!

And yet you are ok with execution of people (can be anyone [even jews] me, you, your father or mother or brother) in plain street!?
No proof, in your opinion, and yet they shoot dead young girls, boys, childrean with exactly no proof. amazing indeed!
Where do I say I'm ok with execution? Also, you read my previous replies you would see I said it is very good evidence, but not absolute of the victim's innocence. Please refrain from saying something of me that is not true.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

They're now even dropping knives next to their victims...

an edited down video, how do you know what that was, first off

Second how do you know if it was a knife that he didnt pick it up after the scuffle,

and third if you look at it again, it actually seems the movement is away from the body not dropping anything
edit on 10/19/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The victims you listed where in fact perpetrators of the murderous terror attacks

No they weren't, provide proof for that.

So you can ask for proof, but if I do then I'm something bad. I see you must have an agenda, we all do, but mine is currently with this thread in mind to find information, yours seems otherwise.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ummmm this Thread That you posted in a million times

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Terrorist that aim for children's eyes when they shoot rubber bullets...
Parasitic squatters who burn children to death...

These are your witness' to these "stabbings".

Do me a favour.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Pleae try not derail the thread, thank you:
Lets revisit the birth of IDF and Likud government Who were the Haganah?

Haganah was a Jewish paramilitary organization (..) which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces.(..)
In 1931, the more militant elements of the Haganah splintered off and formed the Irgun Tsva'i-Leumi, better known as "Irgun"

And the Irgun? Who were they?

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts. In particular the Irgun was branded a terrorist organisation by Britainy. The Irgun believed that any means necessary to establish the Jewish State of Israel, including terrorism, was justifiable.
The Irgun was a political predecessor to Israel's right-wing Herut (or "Freedom") party, which led to today's Likud party.

List of Irgun attacks 1937-1948
edit on 19/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah he "dropped a flashlight"... Makes so much sense...
edit on 19-10-2015 by ElectricFeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Also, you read my previous replies you would see I said it is very good evidence, but not absolute of the victim's innocence. Please refrain from saying something of me that is not true.

And they were shot dead ( not one or two times, more than then shoots in some cases[soldiers, settlers] everyone had a "go"!)

That's brutal and cruel, no one has the right to kill without proper judgement. Everyone deserves a trial to defend themselfs.
edit on 19/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ummmm this Thread That you posted in a million times

I don't see any proof against those refered in the OP. Please expose it:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
But "stabbing Jews" or blowing up a bus load of students is okay.

Ah. This is what I get for being late to the party.

I was going to ask where the report was on the bus loads of passengers that have been blown up.

The checkpoints have been attacked. Hell, the people at a bus stop that were run over and stabbed?

Not sure why Israel is the only one that has its dirty laundry aired.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Also, you read my previous replies you would see I said it is very good evidence, but not absolute of the victim's innocence. Please refrain from saying something of me that is not true.

And they were shot dead ( not one or two times, more than then shoots in some cases[soldiers, settlers] everyone had a "go"!)

That's brutal and cruel, no one has the right to kill with proper judgement. Everyone deserves a trial to defend themselfs.

I agree, but let's not take away from my initial point. Evidence for either the innocence or the guilt of the victims. Please no personal attacks, because you're saying I think something and it is not true. I simply want evidence. And I think you mean without proper judgement. Though I'm against the death sentence, though let's not discuss that.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not derailing anything, Im actually right on topic

If you have an issue with the post, then report it, if the mods agree its off topic they will remove it

Otherwise my point still stands
edit on 10/19/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The Israelis are truly entertaining!

MUST WATCH!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

yay you can find isolated bigots on TV

Tell me , does Israel have a whole kids show aired daily dedicated to the indoctrination of its children to kill other people, and become martyrs?

Do they routinely have their GOV leaders call for the extermination of the Palestenians?

Do they parade their dead through the streets , proclaiming their martyrdom and how many they took with them?

Do they have posters up all over of "Martyrd" jews who tried to kill as many people as possible before they died......

Yeah give me a break

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not to mention that there's a border crossing with Egypt that's been closed for a decade now. Where's all the Egyptian hate? Oh, I can answer that. There is non because there's a strict anti-Israel agenda.
edit on 10/19/2015 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So you can ask for proof, but if I do then I'm something bad.

You are asking for proof of innocence when I didnt saw (yet!) any guilty about those victims in the OP. We are talking about murder of people in street's, with any trial. Defenselless people, with their hand raised in the air, being shot to death!! What is wrong with the world!?

I see you must have an agenda, we all do, but mine is currently with this thread in mind to find information, yours seems otherwise.

Don't be naive, ok. Everyone want's the truth. My "agenda" (your words) is like your agenda. Everyone has the right to know whats really happening overthere. Remember nobody can enter gaza or any other territory controled by Israel (Palestinian territories) without Israel aprovall. Even the United Nations. So investigations are biased as usual, from the very principle, because of the leading power and ruler: Israel.

Not to mention media outlets, of course.

(post by mekhanics removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Our Organization

Euro-Mediterranean is an independent, nonprofit organization for the protection of human rights established in November 2011 and registered in Switzerland (CH-660.0.748.015-1). It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, to allow it easy access to the European institutions of governance and law are its primary targets and audience.

Regional offices are located in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, including the West Bank and Gaza City, and in Tunisia, in addition to representatives in the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Jordan,United Arab Emirates,Lebanon, and Syria.

Link to the organizations site.

It's always best to know who the source is.

From your posted quote -

Thanks to the courageous acts of activists, family members and bystanders,

Their sources are pro-Palestinian and I suppose you could assume anti-Israel, so biased and anything they put out should be taken with a large dose of skepticism. Activists are always ends justify the means people and in the tank for only one side.

I've had a look through their articles and publications and it's all one sided. No reports about atrocities on the other side. Not a word about missiles fired into civilian areas, the Iranian backed terrorists or anything to balance what they are putting out.

The organization has no authority anywhere, it's just a group of people trying to get rid of Israel.

Bad source, bad information it seems to me.

I get skeptical when groups like this take one side ignoring the other side. In particular where BOTH sides are acting badly. Any honest conversation would include the wrongs done by BOTH sides and this outfit does not seem interested in telling the WHOLE story.

From the groups site -

Board of Trustees

Board of Trustees

Soon

No names or responsible individuals. Just another political group pretending to be for all Human Rights as a cover it seems to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join