It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the plan of the West regarding Syria? EXPOSED!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They wont to take over the world.
destabilise country then come in as a some one to save them.
even the immigrants are being used to destabilise europe.
the country will need to be bailed out like Greece.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WilltellYou about summed it all up nicely. Now they had to stage a Russian involvement. Yawn. I'm still not buying it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I'm sorry but to understand current story you must look previous history... is called inform, analyze and think... or make an opininion if you want..

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Or maybe...the United States and other civilized countries are sick and tired of the terrorism bred in the Middle East, the crimes against humanity, the crimes and degradation of women, the sex crimes against children, the violent (including death) of any persons of any other religion, the animals that can't control themselves in the name of a "God" and "Prophet" of which, at least one, was guilty of all the crimes mentioned. Praising a "Prophet" that was a child molester, that believed women were equal to farm animals and who believed in killing the infidel is a pretty sick idea. Even those who believe in or worship Satan (no...I don't believe in any of that crap) haven't caused as much evil.

Maybe the civilized humans on this earth think the criminal animals need to be spayed, neutered or "taken out back"?

Just a thought...not my personal position...but I can see the logic.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So if Putin and Russia single handedly takes out IS and other terrorist factions, would it be enough to wipe the slate clean?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So why would NATO or the US want to do that?

Don't say oil because that is a shame.

All these countries would gladly sell oil to the west at a good price and in fact has on a number of occasions. It is their ONLY commodity and what else are they going to do with it? Drink it?

If you want to look at blame. Who benifits the most when these countries are disestablished?

Lets look at Saudi.

When these countries are in a mess what benefit go they gain?

1. Eliminate the compition from oil sales, allowing them to make bigger profits.
2. Providing a location where their troublemakers can go without causing issues at home.
3. Eliminating Muslim factions that don't allign with theirs. (remember there is a BIG fight between the differant Muslim factions also.)
4. Allowing them to play the "peace keeper" in ther ME and look good to the world.
5. Allow the terrorist they back a save haven away from home.
6. Aloow the dis-tabilization of the west without a direct link to them.
7. Allow a fight with Isreal without a direct link back to them.

I'm sure if we thought about it we could come up with a few more things also.

SO think about it who comes out better in this Saudi, the US or NATO?

My bet is on Saudi

top topics

<< 1   >>

join