posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:28 AM
a reply to: Willtell
So why would NATO or the US want to do that?
Don't say oil because that is a shame.
All these countries would gladly sell oil to the west at a good price and in fact has on a number of occasions. It is their ONLY commodity and what
else are they going to do with it? Drink it?
If you want to look at blame. Who benifits the most when these countries are disestablished?
Lets look at Saudi.
When these countries are in a mess what benefit go they gain?
1. Eliminate the compition from oil sales, allowing them to make bigger profits.
2. Providing a location where their troublemakers can go without causing issues at home.
3. Eliminating Muslim factions that don't allign with theirs. (remember there is a BIG fight between the differant Muslim factions also.)
4. Allowing them to play the "peace keeper" in ther ME and look good to the world.
5. Allow the terrorist they back a save haven away from home.
6. Aloow the dis-tabilization of the west without a direct link to them.
7. Allow a fight with Isreal without a direct link back to them.
I'm sure if we thought about it we could come up with a few more things also.
SO think about it who comes out better in this Saudi, the US or NATO?
My bet is on Saudi