It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel has gone insane: Offers Turkey 3B and FREE EU passports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

lolll every mis-step of the west... blame it on Putin soooooooooooooooooo pathetic....
as soon Putin cleaned Syria from western terrorist groups all refugy's can go back !
they weren fled by Assad but ran away for the terrorists....

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I support the truth. And I know for a fact, your perception of the truth is a 180 from what's really going on. I'm not even going to debate you on it because there's no point. Unless you're willing to accept my facts over yours, if you are genuine enough. But I'm pretty confidant you won't. So I won't'

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hot of the press ]]] According to reports, more than 100 (beardless?) ISIS fighters flee to Turkey each day — apparently disguised as “refugees”.

russia-insider.com...#

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Erdogan will be pleased with them :-) moore fighters agaist the kurds....a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It's a Hyperbole. "Free" visa to exaggerate a point. Like free pass for 78 million Turks to go to EU.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You should make a thread about that. ISIS cutting their beards and slipping into the crowd. Realizing summer vacation is over now that Putin means business.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
old Dutch saying:
"who seeds wind shall harvest storm".....
thats western politics now....

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

A good question then is what the EU should do in the light of Turkey's imminent and massive refugee problem.

Should the EU do anything? What can be done?

A few ideas are shoring up the present EU borders and helping border countries with real economic assistance, engaging Turkey in a dialogue that will gain its resolution to shore up its own borders or allowing Turkey entry into the EU. Are there really any other options? Just one, having no policy at all on refugees.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: I used the term a couple of ideas...and then gave three...duh

edit on 18-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: nvm

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

turkey has no desire for EU inclusion... they have found a revenue stream which was instigated by Germany so no blackmail coercing was needed...

turkey will accept the free passports and flood Germany with refugees posing as Turk citizens instead f as refugees
and then negotiate Germany to Pay recompense for the 'Talent & brains' the Turks let go to Germany...

what a hog-wash situation this is turning into !

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

turkey has no desire for EU inclusion... they have found a revenue stream which was instigated by Germany so no blackmail coercing was needed...

turkey will accept the free passports and flood Germany with refugees posing as Turk citizens instead f as refugees
and then negotiate Germany to Pay recompense for the 'Talent & brains' the Turks let go to Germany...

what a hog-wash situation this is turning into !

Oh dear...there are no free passports, what do you mean by free passports?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The pics or it did not happen crew would be all over that ps want a cheap passport
or flights for $ 90

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I fail to see what the big deal is here. The Turks has visa free travel until the early 1990s and have been track to have it again. This would just speed up a process already in place. And with the now guaranteed to go on much much longer the EU needs to the Turks to keep the Syrian food gate closed.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Too late for that, gonna hug the crap out of your island!

So... the conservatives finally start to wake up and realize the Idiocracy we live in? Great!
But why is money for this crisis and visa to help refugees with transit a no-go now? That's actually the first good decision from Merkel for a very, very long time now. And it wasn't even her's, crazy.

www.bbc.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

From OP:

Dubbed a "punch-bag" for her own party by some German media due to frustrations over the refugee crisis, Merkel wants to cement a European deal with Turkey on aid and closer ties in return for help in encouraging refugees there to stay put.

She has resisted pressure to tighten Germany's border controls and turn away refugees arriving from Austria, even as Germany expects 800,000 to 1 million new arrivals this year.

www.sbs.com.au...

Which is exactly what happened. First she gave in to Seehofer and the notorious Oktoberfest-idea to close borders for refugees. She took a lot of blaim for that decision and now she uses this mess to work on her publicity, just like Erdogan. She's far from crazy, just another neoliberal aganda on legs with no conscience whatsoever. Her flock is fading for various reasons and she knows that.

Bye bye, Bundeskanzleramt!
edit on 18-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I support the truth. And I know for a fact, your perception of the truth is a 180 from what's really going on. I'm not even going to debate you on it because there's no point. Unless you're willing to accept my facts over yours, if you are genuine enough. But I'm pretty confidant you won't. So I won't'

So you got preconditions for a debate , eh ?

I've asked what is the alternative ? You haven't answered yet .

When was the last time you have seen a Syrian Refugee ?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

16 December 2013

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ok here's an alternative. Let Putin continue to pound the crap out of terrorists, put back the legitimate government, screen those who are not refugees (which is about 95% of them) and send them back to their countries. All applicants claiming refugee status must renounce Sharia law and only women, children and elderly shall be fast tracked to anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
3 billion euros? with that money you can bring peace to syria and wipe the streets clean with isis!

why isn't the money spent to kill the roots of these problems?

same with africa. make it a nice place to be and they won't swarm europe.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JonjonjSorry I posted the wrong link before I am problems with my computer every time I try and post on ATS but that's a separate issue. I meant to post this link www.dailymail.co.uk... You will 7th paragraph down it refers to the visas. This would be prior to Turkey becoming a member of the EU as obviously when and if they become part of the EU they would automatically be able to move freely through Europe.

On the separate issue is anyone else having problems when trying to post answers on ATS. It keeps throwing me off the site all the time?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Ok here's an alternative. Let Putin continue to pound the crap out of terrorists, put back the legitimate government, screen those who are not refugees (which is about 95% of them) and send them back to their countries. All applicants claiming refugee status must renounce Sharia law and only women, children and elderly shall be fast tracked to anything.

What the hell is this common sense talk!

Are you crazy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join