It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stab Jews Spreads On Social Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is out right discrimination!!!

Anyone is stabable

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Nice bit of propaganda,

How is that propoganda.. you're actually attempting to slow down the urgency of the news report aren't you?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Israeli fascist/Nazi government is bombing Palestinians hundreds of times. Killing woman and children.

You're whinging about stabbing spree?

Revenge has no menu, you get served when you deserve!

You people openly admit, you're a little bit fascist!

edit on 17-10-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
i see this stabbing frenzy soon coming to europe.

me too..

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Right and wrong are societally established moral constructs.

There is no universal standard for or about right or wrong.

Now, am I saying I agree with either side? No. What I am saying is that the only thing that is going to end this is when one group demolishes the other.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Did the victims of these stabbings fire those missiles of detonate those bomb's, NO.

This is not revenge this is war and hatred.

Think as you shall but historically that land does belong to the Jew's, however how many palestinians have Jewish ancestry?.

There is a saying two wrong's do not make a right and another if you set out to take revenge first dig TWO graves.

The people of Palestine have suffered injustice but the only alternative is for the Jews to eventually go extinct as a people, they NEED there homeland and it is there Homeland.

If I steal your house and your kids' are on the street homeless then many generations they come to take back there rightful inheritance from those whom then live in it whom really own's the house?.

Is there a limit on how long you can own something GOD GAVE YOU when he said it was for ALL GENERATIONS.
edit on 17-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
it is ashame that the best thing humans do is KILL each other !

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To all those justifying this as some kind of karma and using agenda driven facts to that end (your religion/politics/ethics and humanity shine for all to see) just think.
One day, given the way the world is moving, the shoe will be on the other foot, and there will be those who use social media to promote your murder.
I hope you can find the same level-headed critical faculties to understand those who wish to incite your death.

This is about killing people, and that is all, and shame on you.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

wow whats it like to have that much hate in your heart for a whole group of people?

I cant imagine living like that

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Pretty sure stabbing anyone is reprehensible. Jew, Palestinian, or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I think you may be right

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A Life is A Life No Matter who it is , we are here to Preserve Life NOT Destroy it But Like I said in the Previous post Humans KILL Best . what a Disaster we Can't Get Along and there is NO Reason For This anywhere !

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I cannot help to notice how some people will justify anything as long as it fits their own righteousness hate.
Just a small example:

Case 1: Teacher stabbed to death at Leeds school

The answers:

"Wow....this is sad."
"My thoughts go out to the students who had to witness such a horrific thing in the supposed safe environment of the school, and to the teachers family. "
"You me both, chap. Anyone dying in this manner is a sad waste of life."
etc
etc

Case 2: How To Stab Jews Spreads On Social Media

The answers:

"Nice bit of propaganda"
"So one terrorist group complaining about another group that teaches people how to stab other people"

from a different thread on similar subject:

"Yeah those awful Palestinians and the innocent Israelis"
"They do not have a right to protect themselves because they are not the rightful owners"
etc
etc

True story...Sad story.
edit on 17-10-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
People get stabbed everyday, but i guess nobody cares if your not one of the chosen ones.

Failure after failure, you guys dont know when to stop.

Oh and saying this is propaganda does not mean people love to see religious people get stabbed.

You guys are using the same arguments all the time, cant you guys at least find new ways to post your propaganda

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: haven123
Nice bit of propaganda,

How is that propoganda.. you're actually attempting to slow down the urgency of the news report aren't you?

no

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Apparently it's even more lethal to let the Jews drive than to stab them :

What are the odds? A statistical look at the stabbing attacks

There have been eight Israelis killed in the recent wave of violence, which began on Rosh Hashana, just about one month ago. In 2015 so far, there have been 276 car fatalities, or an average of is 27.6 per month according to Israel’s traffic-safety advocacy group, Or Yarok. The monthly average will probably reach 28 by the time October is over. An Israeli is between three and four times more likely to be killed in a car accident than by a terrorist.

Out of a population of 8.3 million Israelis, that’s one for over a million people. However, many of these were in Jerusalem. If they had all died in Jerusalem, which is close to 900,000 people, that’s just over .00089 percent – or one out of every 112,500 people.

In addition, in the last two weeks, 92 Israelis were wounded, according to a tally published by Ynet a few days ago. That was before a false alarm about a terrorist on a crowded train led someone to pull the emergency break, causing some light injuries and great fear. The Israeli press reported that the injuries included panic attacks. Let’s approximate roughly 120 wounded, including those treated for panic episodes. That’s about .00144 percent of the total population of Israel, or one in every 69,167 people.

There have been about 27 such attacks against Israelis in the current wave of violence depending on exactly which incidents one counts: this includes 23 listed on Israel’s Foreign Ministry website, added to the stone-throwing death of Alexander Levlovich on the eve of Rosh Hashanah and three more from Friday. Since nearly all of them are “lone” attackers, we can count about 29 people – two of the attacks were perpetrated by two people – who attacked Israeli civilians and soldiers. The Henkin murders involved a cell. So let’s round the total up to 40.

Gaza and the West Bank contain about 4.5 million people. That’s one in 112,500 people who are involved in deadly attacks. Palestinians I’ve spoken to report that Hamas has been trying to foment violent action among West Bank Palestinians over the last year, without great success. After a year of trying, even a liberal estimate turns up only a few dozen people who have launched deadly Jewish Israelis.

Among Palestinian citizens of Israel, or Israeli-Arabs, two have been involved in this wave of violence, out of 1.7 million – not including any East Jerusalem attackers who may turn out to have Israeli citizenship. Most East Jerusalemites are permanent residents and not Israeli citizens. As a percentage, Arab citizens participating in terror involve five zeroes after the decimal point — and the sixth digit is “1″.

I write this in no way to minimize each and every person harmed, killed, or even deeply shaken by proximity. The terrible feeling of being too close has stayed with me for 13 years, since the day a bomb went off a block away from me in Jerusalem. I am writing this as my small attempt to lower the level of panic, which is causing further damage in itself.

The vast majority of Palestinians, well over 99 percent, are not involved in the current deadly attacks.

Thirty-five Palestinians have been killed during this period, according to a report on Israel’s Army Radio at midday on Friday. Combining the different tallies available in news updates, about half were engaged in attacks – roughly 14 who committed or threatened a stabbing attack, and two used guns. The others, roughly 19, were killed during protests or while “disturbing the peace,” such as throwing rocks, maybe being near people who threw rocks or getting “too close” to the fence in Gaza. Palestinians, therefore, might logically conclude that Israel sees political protest and rock throwing as capital offenses, with no legal process.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thankfully, How To Frame Muslims And Kill Them And Get Away With It is also going viral right now.

This video shows how a knife is planted on a gunned down Palestinian. He was shot by a settler for.simply being an arab.... And the IDF helpes with the cover up.

So tell me about the democratic part again... Israel is a #ing joke and so are people who support them.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Think as you shall but historically that land does belong to the Jew's, however how many palestinians have Jewish ancestry?.

Historically the land belonged to many different groups. To pick just one group and say it belongs to you because it belonged to you a couple of thousand years ago is nonsense.

The people of Palestine have suffered injustice but the only alternative is for the Jews to eventually go extinct as a people, they NEED there homeland and it is there Homeland.

So the injustices that are committed against the Palestinians should be overlooked? Jews have lived for thousands of years without a homeland without going extinct so why is it now that they will go extinct if they don't have one? The actions of Israel is one of the main reasons why people attack Jews.

If I steal your house and your kids' are on the street homeless then many generations they come to take back there rightful inheritance from those whom then live in it whom really own's the house?.

It belongs to the people that were living there. Many of these Zionist coming from Europe have no blood ties to the land so how can they claim any rightful to that land. If everyone was to go to land that their ancestors lived on thousands of years ago and claim it's my land then none of us would have a place to live.

Is there a limit on how long you can own something GOD GAVE YOU when he said it was for ALL GENERATIONS.

Where is physical proof of God even doing this? God is all knowing and God would have known there would be a time that people would want proof of this and provide a deed to that land so no deed no land.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is the result of a world involved in never ending warfare.

When will people understand that killing each other only perpetuates a never ending war.

No one listens to the men we call prophets anymore. Instead we follow psychopaths who call themselves teachers.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I thought this was the video..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join