It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stab Jews Spreads On Social Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I'll go one better and say I'm absolutely sure it's reprehensible.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Cool Video really good . Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
But I thought the problem was guns?

Anywho...in other news...humans killing humans regardless of the tool used...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Nice bit of propaganda,

Propaganda...????

Series of pictures showing Palestinian terrorist chasing down and stabbing Israeli soldier - was shot dead
by other Israeli soldiers

Terrorist was wearing shirt with "PRESS" emblazoned on it.......

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

The Jews are willing to live in peace with the Palestinians, the reciprocal is not true.

Jews lived with the Palestinians just fine until the Zionist created Israel and started ethnic cleansing the land.

Israel could have wiped out the Palestinians a long time ago if they wanted.

Why would Israel want to kill off their cash cow? Israel gets billions in free money and weapons because of the Palestinians.

Israel has tried and tried to work it out but the Palestinians are members of the forever-victim class that exists in the world today.

Israel has broken every agreement they made with Palestine.

Too many people have too much to lose if the Palestinians stop being victims. So it never ends.

You are right and they are called Israelis.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: infolurker

This is scary...

But what can you expect from the palestinians?

From a complety neutral perspective, if YOU were Palestinian under decades of cruelty and killing by Israel, wouldn't you want to know how to properly stab a Jew? Aren't the Jews the mortal enemy of Palestine? Of course they want to stab them in the most effective way. What am i missing here? Even if this werent propaganda, why should this shock me?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: combatmaster

This is scary...

But what can you expect from the palestinians?

From a complety neutral perspective, if YOU were Palestinian under decades of cruelty and killing by Israel, wouldn't you want to know how to properly stab a Jew? Aren't the Jews the mortal enemy of Palestine? Of course they want to stab them in the most effective way. What am i missing here? Even if this werent propaganda, why should this shock me?

No.... that is just plain anti-semitic. As is the rest of the palestinian Jew-hatred.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I am sorry but You are misinformed about the Jewish/Arab relation's prior to 1948, in many cases these were more to do with intertribal politics but in some it was about religious persecution of the Jews by the Arab's whom recognized the ancestral claim the Jew's had and saw it in the old testament which many of there own imam's had read.
This is just one of countless examples'
en.wikipedia.org...
This man was an ally of the NAZI's courting there alliance against the British and he also HATED the jew's.
en.wikipedia.org...

jewishrefugees.blogspot.co.uk...

This covers only the Mandatory Palastine period under british rule
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

... just simple thing You are missing. those so called Jews in Israel are invaders of other land and they are actually not even those Jews who run a way from Egypt... so, it is all bollocks.
it means Palestinians are the one who have all right in this nonsense situation created by those who brainwashed You and still keep brainwashing the rest of this small globe xx

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

rubbish You are talking...

Jews are willing to live in peace with the Palestinians
??
nonsense... You can see it is nonsense by Your self in last x decades if You are capable of free thinking xx

Israel could have wiped out the Palestinians a long time ago if they wanted

... WOW. what a statement. so why they didn't do it fast? why are they do it slow way? cos they need the big LIE to be accepted globally and it takes few generations of brainwashing by false Jews(Zionists) who owned the MSM.

i see xx

it is all obvious! but for sure not for You

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am sorry but You are misinformed about the Jewish/Arab relation's prior to 1948, in many cases these were more to do with intertribal politics but in some it was about religious persecution of the Jews by the Arab's whom recognized the ancestral claim the Jew's had and saw it in the old testament which many of there own imam's had read. This is just one of countless examples'

Because of one incident that means relations were always bad? What part of these people claiming to be Jews have no blood ties to this land do you and other Israeli supporters not understand?

This man was an ally of the NAZI's courting there alliance against the British and he also HATED the jew's.

You can't back the claim he hated Jews because he wanted to join Hitler. It even says in the link you provided.

Historians dispute whether his fierce opposition to Zionism was grounded in nationalism or antisemitism, or a combination of both.

Going by your logic the Jewish terror gang the Lehi also hated Jews because they wanted to join with Hitler as well.

This covers only the Mandatory Palastine period under british rule

From 37 to 48 the Jewish terrorist were really busy weren't they? It was in 1920 when the Zionist started moving into Palestine. Like I said all the trouble started after the Zionist showed up.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
May I stab a few people in my town? Come on, they are just a drop in the ocean of 7 billions and they deserve it.
No. It hurts. Do you even like those little gypsies or you just hate the Jews more? Every cop would shoot against a knife. You beat your own child when it steals in a shop, don't you. Wouldn't you beat their halal ways out of them?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have seen a lot of "how to" videos on youtube, like fixing a garbage disposal, changing your brake pads, etc. I didnt know they had THAT kind of how to stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We will have to agree to disagree on a few thing's but I thought you may find it interesting that there is a strong archeaological and historical argument that the site of the dome of the rock may not even be the site of the temple, it is a matter of debate though, the temple was built upon a threshing floor, now how many threshing floors are built atop a mountain?.

The find of some archaeologists was that the city of david only inhabited a part of what is todays jerusalem and the site of the dome of the rock may have been outside the city, askelm.com...

Even a writer not long after the destruction of jerusalem remarked how all the stones of jerusalem had been levelled down to there foundations and that only the roman fortress remained as testament to the city, it is thought that the site of the dome of the rock is actually the Roman Fortress site and was never actually the temple and not the site of either David's or Herod's temple's which were over Gihon Spring.

I have no problem with saying both sides have extremists and both set's of extremists are as bad as one another but I do care about them for this reason, though I am christian I have jewish ancestry (though alienated to it) and I feel a deep connection to that land myself beyond my christian faith, it is something you can not argue about, 2000 years of tradition is in the spiritual DNA of those whom share that link.

edit on 18-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Brainwashed?

Because I think it's just as wrong for a Palestinian to stab an Israeli, as it is for an Israeli to shoot a Palestinian?

OK. What ever.

Not the actual Jews who came out of Egypt? No kidding.

Every religion that ever was, is, or shall be, spreads as it moves out into the world. Muslims today? Most are not the of the same root stock that came out of the Levant all those years ago, either.

Buddhists? Same thing. So it's not at all surprising, and simple, that Jews are not the people they once were.

I'm curious. How does that excuse the stabbings, and the how-to video?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree religions do spread but then not many would want to join a religion of the persecuted (then again they did in the fist century and that religion was christianity - not todays chrsitianity either but a communal type religion that was driven underground).
Someinteresting genetic's

www.khazaria.com...
www.cohen-levi.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
And to throw the cat among the pidgeons something I have known all along.
mondoweiss.net...

What it means is the trouble in palestine/Israel is actually bad blood in the family, two branches of the descendant's fighting over who get's what and so blind they do not know one another for the cousin's they really are.

Ever remember the story of Babel, but then remember the Samaritans were also descendant's of Jacob.
dienekes.blogspot.co.uk...

Now not all Jew's have the beni cohen Gene as it can only be passed on by the paternal line but of course many sect's of judaism believe to be a jew you must have a jewish Mother, I am maternally descended but definetly do not bear the beni cohen gene as I know of no jewish ancestry on my paternal line (though I can trace it back to plenty of viking raiders, and my fathers mother was of Maori descent so just as well or I would have those pesky knife wielded in a scrum.

In an ideal world all this violence would stop but it is egged on by hate preachers and now is entrenched as a tradtition on both side's of this divide.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
i see this stabbing frenzy soon coming to europe.

OPEN BORDERS ACTIVIST Beaten and Stabbed in the Back By Arab Migrants

Jim Hoft Oct 16th, 2015 10:54 am 397 Comments

An open borders activist was stabbed outside a pizzeria in Germany.
The activist, Julius G., was very sad after Arab migrants stabbed him in the back.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't imagine that there would be anyone who could or would justify this.

Wait a bit. The Israel bashers will be here in force.

Sure, anyone who calls you a liar or spreader of propaganda must hate Israel, is that how this works?

I wouldn't be surprised if this entire farce was created by Israelis in order to propagate further violence towards occupied people.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Someone said something edgy or offensive on social media and it became a MEME ?

Better post about it on ATS that will teach em lol.

For all we know some zionist agent provocateur cooked up that bit. So question is are jews being stabbed by the lot ? Or even being stabbed at all ? I see anti semitic stuff posted all the time. I really dont see how it is warranted but I think people are just so angry at jews in general due to isreal's countless war crimes and acts of terrorism going unpunished. Christians are getting a lot of flack due to christian extremist Pat Robertson types , the Mike Huckabees and the zealots alike for supporting the terrorist state of Isreal in tandem with the US. And I share the same sentiment but to say "haters" is a immature approach to criticism.

The whole "we can do no wrong" attitude by semties only garnishes more animosity. I dont hate jews but i hate religion. However id never condone stabbing foolish believers either. Besides jews are comedy genius and tend to be very analytical , i like that. Maybe this is all the work of some nasty trolls. Anti-semitic is the new thing in certain troll communities and sub internet culture i sometimes dabble in. But yeah calling for violence is never cool or funny.

Maybe if Isreal was returned to Palestine the world and region might be a better place. But as long as the cancer of Zionizm remains it appears to be terminal. The hate and violence will only escalate.
edit on 18-10-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh don't you know, it's another 'false flag' attack from the rascals --- electronically controlled mossad agents with secret zionist brain implants learn perfect Arabic and dress up and kill their own people. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

/s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join