It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's happening, ATS?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Haven't posted in a while but come across something I don't know about and I'm sure there will be people here who will know.

VOCAROO CLIP 1

VOCAROO CLIP 2

VOCAROO CLIP 3

Like I said I'd like someone to tell me what this all means, but my understanding is these are radios governments use to contact personnel, using codes the recipient will only know. A few of these codes we know from being used in the past. A few people have heard the code ANITA, which if you know what that means then you hope it's either been changed to mean something else or it was mis-heard.

Could it be something is going down, or is it just being looked into too much?

Many thanks.

EDIT:

[SNIP]

edit on 15/10/2015 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed links that violated T&C's.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also, I'm not implying anything is happening, I'd just like to know what this all means. It caught my attention but wanted to know more about it

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Reopened. Carry on.

edit on 15-10-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

No clue what this is about. No context. Kinda cool though

Gets my curiosity running.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I wonder if this ties in..?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this: code ANITA....

Are you talking about the 55th Wing and their core responsibilities..? If not, can you elaborate..?
edit on 15-10-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Just a thought, could it be related to this massive drill?

Millions of people throughout California have signed up to take part in a statewide earthquake disaster drill billed as the largest such exercise in U.S. history.

Many schools and businesses on Thursday will practice "drop, cover and hold on" _ the minimum requirement for participation. Some hospitals and fire departments will stage more elaborate simulations complete with search-and-rescue missions and people posing as faux quake victims.

Some 6.7 million people have pledged to take part, according to organizers.

www.cbsnews.com...

A lot of strange things going on, not sure what to make of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks for reopening

a reply to: BestinShow

Well like I said this is all new to me, so what I know is just what I've been reading on these forums. You're right ANITA is related to E-4B (55th Wing, Offutt AFB, NE Airborne CP) as you know is "The doomsday plane"

SKYKING has also been mentioned twice in a call earlier in the day along with 'do not respond' which is what I think caught a lot of peoples attention to this, which is just a general call to all STRATCOM SIOP forces. What's strange is a few of these callsigns haven't been used in years, and some people are saying it signifies the US is under defcon 3 again. They're saying this sort of stuff hasn't happened since 9/11

But as the evenings gone on the radios died down except a few calls using phonetic alphabet, so there's no way anyone on the internet is going to decipher it lol

It just really caught my attention and thought it was worth sharing since I've never seen a post on ATS about EAMs

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I read about this earlier and wondered if it's related, possibly? Haven't most false flags had pretty big drills taking place on the day or just before?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
well, i don't know anything specific about these call signs, or the messages, but i would posit a guess that these stations going active is in relation to events in Syria. If the USA IS at DefCon 3, it would most likely be in relation to events in that specific theatre. Not in Afghanistan, or Iraq, but where the USA may become involved with the Russians.

The question is, did something happen there? or is something ABOUT to happen there?
edit on 10-15-2015 by Zona because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

Exactly, could be something but also could be nothing. I've learned a lot today lol, but it could be something simple as relocating aircraft. But why mention ANITA and SKYKING which represent such bigger problems, that's why there's been this buzz about it on certain forums

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That's right! Also, there is this gigantic coronal hole...

NORTHERN LIGHTS: Earth is passing through a stream of solar wind flowing from a gigantic coronal hole on the sun. The passage is sparking Northern Lights around the Arctic Circle. Marketa Murray sends this picture, taken last night, from the countryside outside Fairbanks, Alaska:

spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
. . . _ _ _ . . .

SKYKING messages are special EAM, Emergency Action Messages,
presumably the nuclear go/no-go codes. Urgent ones are repeated
three or four times, instead of the usual two. SKYKING is a group
callsign for units in the Single Integrated Operation Plan (SIOP)
for strategic operations." "Do not answer" is the standard procedure
for self-authenticating broadcasts, meaning that recipients don't
need to give away their positions or existence by challenging the
traffic.

USAF High Frequency Global Communications System

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
These are indeed coded transmissions of at least 3 "Q" words: QSHF5J, QSWOR2 and QSSFB7.

They are meant to alert the all listening stations around the world to a Flash message.

Also "Q" in military messages are higher than Flash messages which are "Z", the highest priority and fastest sent of all transmissions.

Now only the holders of the daily "code - words" are able to "decypher" this transmission as there are no other means to do it.

My guess is that there is a need to send info out quickly to everyone without waiting for MTF traffic hold-up.

Yes, this can mean anything from moving to a Higher Defcon or even movement of Nukes or actionable credible Intel about the use of WMD.

Time to keep an eye on the sky. Something important just got transmitted to US Military assets around the world.

Sirric

edit on 15/10/15 by sirric because: Correct the fact that "Z" is Flash and "Q" is the highest level message transmission.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

Saying that there were a lot of Q's in the transmissions, thanks for the info though! I did think these messages would only be deciphered by the recipient, otherwise you wouldn't be able to listen online ha.

Random increased traffic is worrying though, even if it's not imminent

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is not good.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe there may be a NK weapons test (either nuclear or SLBM, maybe both) or more tests coming out of Iran soon. I think I read that somewhere recently.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
It's definitely something to keep an eye/ear on

I believe there may be a NK weapons test (either nuclear or SLBM, maybe both) or more tests coming out of Iran soon. I think I read that somewhere recently

Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'll try and find a source), but I'm sure I've read something about Iranian troops on the ground? or possibly something nuclear related with Iran? Could be propaganda but it's all got to add up

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All stations all stations standby...
November Echo Whiskey Whiskey Oscar Romeo Lima Delta Oscar Romeo Delta Echo Romeo India Sierra Golf Oscar

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf _ Sierra Oscar Oscar November

top topics

join