It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could america be invaded by the chinese & russians on this date? according to the demons, it does.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
a reply to: Redlisted

if china/russia invaded anyone it would only be under direction from the very same 'new world order ptb'. all apart of the plan, countries rise and fall purely at the behest of those players, like pieces on a chess board, america is no different, just another pawn in their game.

True. But we also can't discount that some nations may revolt against them and maintain their sovereignty. I don't see China being thrilled to hand over their sovereignty nor Russia but on the other hand we cannot underestimate the cabals influence.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Supposedly the Li family of China is one of the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, so they would qualify as TPTB in the cabal.

And why would anyone trust a demon?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Ouija is not real neither are demons so I think my pals across the pond will be fine.

On ATS demons and ouji boards are considered a sound source of information. I prefer the accuracy of reading the tea leaves and the gypsies crystal ball

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ouija boards are known to be extremely accurate, actually...

many death dates have been accurately predicted, as have future husbands names, kids names and birthdays, future events etc. they can read minds and your future.

if you don't believe in ouija boards try it out. you'll probably wish you never doubted it when zozo starts scratching you at night.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm not saying they can't tell you some truths, but that's part of the game. The real intent is to hook you and bring you right along. To that end, any actual entity will tell you just enough to get you to buy in and then tell you whatever it thinks you want to hear.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
you are right, demons are tricky mothers after all, but one of the stories did not seem to involve a demon, and it seems to be a day that a lot of spirits (not just demons) seem to be saying a LOT in different ways, some just saying 2020, china 2020, giving lotto tickets for february 2020, nobody knew what the 2020 thing was about and it was being discussed on another guys website on ouija boards awhile back. then i read this story which was not from a demon telling them about the war on 13th feb 2020. maybe it won't be that exact date but the demons never said what would happen in 2020 just that it had something to do with china and other drops of the date for irrelevant things.

if it were it's probably a day they're looking forward to and are playing tricks on people to buy lotto tickets to win in 2020 but instead two days later the world ends lol
edit on 15-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redlisted

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

if china/russia invaded anyone it would only be under direction from the very same 'new world order ptb'. all apart of the plan, countries rise and fall purely at the behest of those players, like pieces on a chess board, america is no different, just another pawn in their game.

True. But we also can't discount that some nations may revolt against them and maintain their sovereignty. I don't see China being thrilled to hand over their sovereignty nor Russia but on the other hand we cannot underestimate the cabals influence.
the only countries revolting to protect their sovereignty are like libya, iraq, syria, you can see what happens with that effort.

even iran is on the payroll of the 'new world order'

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
China and Russia would have to be building about 3 dozen aircraft carriers, hundreds of modern warships and millions of tons shipping right now before it could even consider invading the US. They Also have to massively expand their armies to 4 or 5 times their current size. And any attack on the US would activate the following mutual defense pacts, NATO, Rio Pact, Manila Pact, ANZUS, and the Philippines, Japan and South Korean mutual defense pacts. That is 50 additional nations. Most of Europe, Central and South America and large parts of Asia. And those are just US allied required to act by treaty. Even if the US military was half its size an invasion of the US is simply fantasy.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Redlisted seems your afraid of something and trying to overcompensate, putting all caps in your posts is liable to just PISS ME OFF no im really trying hard to be civil so i'll just just start by asking you have ever evoked a demon or are you just going by whats been told to you by your feeble so called god and IT's book of pages that aren't enough to even wipe an ass with?
edit on 15-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
Redlisted seems your afraid of something and trying to overcompensate, putting all caps in your posts is liable to just PISS ME OFF no im really trying hard to be civil so i'll just just start by asking you have ever evoked a demon or are you just going by whats been told to you by your feeble so called god and IT's book of pages that aren't enough to even wipe an ass with?

U mad bro?
edit on 18-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
not at all U buddy????

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Very strange considering is 2020 and we have a virus from China

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lightleader
Very strange considering is 2020 and we have a virus from China

for ats prediction standards that by far is one of the most accurate prediction, lol.

to be fair after 2012 everyone jumped on the 2020 date.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Don't listen to Demons. Remember "Good is bad and bad is good".

Some Demons can disguise as humans just as angel can too. This is a war for Earth. Humanity owns Earth. The best way to break the chain is learn to follow neither.
edit on 24-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join