It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could america be invaded by the chinese & russians on this date? according to the demons, it does.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ouija boards around the world have been dropping one particular date lately... February 2020.

spirits on ouija boards have a good track history of predicting dates. they've been correct on numerous dates of death, causes of death, marriages, day child born etc.

the famous ouija board demon zozo (2020)! has been giving women lottery tickets for february 2020. he told another China 2020 and 'if i die make lake' which could be a referral to the lakes nuclear weapons create when they are detonated.

but this one is by far the most chilling:

My friends and I decided to go and try out Ouija so we started and we started talking with someone named Jimmy. He said that he served the Russian military in WW1 and that he was a airplane gunner. He said he died in the first battle and that he was born in Amsterdam but forced out by Germans. I asked him who his leader was at the time (I don't know a lot about WW1) and he said "PIG." His leader was a pig (figuratively of course).

When asked if he was a good spirit he said "No." We would've stopped there because I was being as careful as possible with this. But we were really intrigued at his story. I asked why he thought he was a bad spirit and he said "CHILD" and interrupted my next question asking about his child with "IMSORRY" which brought us to the conclusion of he either killed his child or his son (he was 45 when he died so it isn't out of the question) died in the war because of him. We were really weirded out and I don't remember how it got to this question but we ended up asking him "What do you see in America in 100 years?" He replied with "DEATH." I asked why death and he replied "CHANGE." I asked what is changing to which he replied "EVERYTHING."

We were really confused and curious and asked if we were going to be destroyed and he said NO. I asked if America will still be America and he said YES. I asked if somebody will take us over he said "YES" and interrupted my next question of who with "CHINA." I asked why and he replied to us with "DEBT." I then said "you're lying, aren't you?" And he answered with "IHOPE." I asked if it will be within our lifetimes and he said YES. I asked when and he said "2020." I asked when in 2020 and he told us "213."(February 13th.) I asked if our leadership is going to be influenced by China and he said YES. I asked if a current presidential candidate would be responsible and who is responsible and he replied with "D.T." (Donald Trump).

We took a few minutes to gather ourselves and proceeded to ask with "Is Trump going to be assassinated?" "YES." "Is his Vice President responsible?" "YES." "Will this change be bad?" "YESHIDE". I asked "Hide where?" "HOME." "Are our houses safe?" "NO" "Where's home?" "RL" "Where's RL, a country?" "PIG"(Russia (this made me shiver how it brought that back from our conversation)). "Will there be a revolution?" "YES." "Who revolts?" "RUSSIA." "Are they defending Anerica from China?" "NO" "Are they trying to take over America instead of China?" "YES" "Will Russia attack mainland China?" "YESWEAPONS" "What kind of weapons?" "BOMB" "how many bombs?" "60" "Nuclear bombs?" "NO" "What kind of bombs?" "GOODBYE."

ouijaboardtales.blogspot.com...

this could very well be true. the simpsons had an episode awhile back, where donald trump became president and left a gigantic amount of debt so bad that the usa was basically bankrupt and taking handouts from china. loads of people around the world have been having dreams about russian and chinese troops invading USA, Australia & others. you can read them for yourself online.

so february 13th... it seems like the demons are pretty excited about this date. they keep announcing it all the time. and another woman back in the cold war era had a seance:

Ouija Board And World War III

When I was in high school in the late '60's, my boyfriend and I 'played' with my Ouija board on weekend nights, lighting candles in the dark and asking harmless questions such as "Will we get married?" or "Will we go to the same college?" The planchette used to fly around the board under our fingers; we didn't even have to keep our fingers on it but only just above it, so we could see that we weren't pushing it.

One night as we were ending our session, I decided to ask a serious question: "Who will start World War III?" This was during the Cold War years, and later my boyfriend admitted that he had been thinking of the answer "USSR" while I was thinking "USA." We were shocked to see the planchette go straight to C-H-I-N-A when neither of us had even been thinking of China. We stopped playing with the Ouija then and there.

That was over 40 years ago, but in this day and age the Ouija's answer is as disturbing than ever.

Anonymous

ouijaboardtales.blogspot.com...

so yet another unrelated incident mentioning china invading the usa.

i'd say considering the political climate in syria right now and the new world order planned decimation of america could very well mean this could be true. maybe they are actually fighting off the nwo murdering their own people and coming to a rescue? but it could very well not be that, i guess we'll wait for 2020.

what do you think? the tension is definitely rising fast in syria, nothing is beyond belief.

the usa's debt to china is just unbelievable - there's no way they can pay that back. one day soon the usa will default on their debts and china while happy the yuan can now possibly be reserve currency are also pretty pissed that their money isn't coming back might try and make some somehow...

edit on 15-10-2015 by Redlisted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
not likely, if you keep bringing up "azaz and zozo" do him the honor of calling him by his real name
edit on 15-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No.

We owe them too much money.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

eh, he probably doesn't deserve it. i won't say his name out loud though lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
sucks to be you then. now to your topic ouija is a childs toy pendulums and such are the same. all that detail sounds more like somebodies propaganda or they're just plain lying

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, anyone on ATS got a board they can use and corroborate any of this?

Sure would be interesting..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No.

We owe them too much money.

China has been dumping US debt in the EU like crazy over the past few months, Metallicus.. If they keep it up, by 2020.. It could be a different tune..

Time will tell tho..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
And the cowardly fallen angel Azazel (zozo / Oz) returns again to spread lies. He is so predictable and programmed.

Just laugh in his face because the Archons (Demiurge) who he works with havn't got the balls to be real strong entities.

Even Cronus (Saturn / raSatan) is a freeking coward who simply orders his NWO lizard sub humans to spread wars and rumours of wars so that the Archons can suck the life force out of humans everyday by spreading lies.

So come on Cronus (The old goaty man in 'The Matrix') 'bring it on'. Humans are tired of your lies.

At least open up the hex gate on Saturn via CERN and give air elementals the ability to wield lightning again Mr Coward.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think you need to ask "how" they could invade, on account of the large body of water in the way.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think you need to ask "how" they could invade, on account of the large body of water in the way.

Just for grins and such..

Perhaps the Black triangles are theirs? Mass troop transports?

However, the Chinese are financing a lot of that new canal in Panama.. It is possible they could be bringing over "stuff" to help with it's construction, etc.

Anything is possible.. /shrug.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
And the cowardly fallen angel Azazel (zozo / Oz) returns again to spread lies. He is so predictable and programmed.

Just laugh in his face because the Archons (Demiurge) who he works with havn't got the balls to be real strong entities.

Even Cronus (Saturn / raSatan) is a freeking coward who simply orders his NWO lizard sub humans to spread wars and rumours of wars so that the Archons can suck the life force out of humans everyday by spreading lies.

So come on Cronus (The old goaty man in 'The Matrix') 'bring it on'. Humans are tired of your lies.

At least open up the hex gate on Saturn via CERN and give air elementals the ability to wield lightning again Mr Coward.

what i wouldn't give to sit down & have a drink or two with this guy
edit on 15-10-2015 by Arrestme because: he's coolio

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ouija has no track record for accuracy. It's always wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Monopoly and family guy told me this wasn't happening.

So don't worry.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ouija is not real neither are demons so I think my pals across the pond will be fine.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

Could america be invaded by the chinese & russians on this date?

Well; according to a thread posted on the 08 May, 2012 on this website entitled "Report: 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Heading To The US in Next 7 Months?", it would appear they may already be here:

Link

hope the link works, never done this before.

cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Something piqued my interest in the 'demon' replies.
The reference to '60' connected with 'bombs'.
Maybe a reference to a nuclear weapon 'salted' with cobalt?
Cobalt 59 is included in the nuclear weapon during manufacturing and is transmuted to radioactive cobalt 60 when the bomb is detonated. It poisons the land where the fallout lands, but has a relatively short half-life of 5.27 years.
Wikipedia: Cobalt bomb

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I will post one thing to the op your reference to February 13th got me thinking about a massive event on that date, would spur their political motivation of one world, bringing us into the next day after the crisis of the biggest love day in the US. Valentines day. Which would fit the perfect narrative for peace and love through oppression...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the big open southern boarder that our government has placed a big "welcome, please invade us we'll even pay you in free government funding".
but they will probably wait til the government disarms American citizens.After all most of our military is out of the country.
edit on 15-10-2015 by deadcatsrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

if china/russia invaded anyone it would only be under direction from the very same 'new world order ptb'. all apart of the plan, countries rise and fall purely at the behest of those players, like pieces on a chess board, america is no different, just another pawn in their game.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Trust me, the ouija board is NOT a toy. Those things are real and are very dangerous. They open a portal. The fact it's sold as a game is probably the most concerning thing - maybe it's some illuminati plot to get children who are under the impression it's a harmless game attacked by demons. There's literally thousands of accounts of kids who have no clue what they're doing being stalked by demons as they do not know how to close the portal.

The date may be wrong but I think it's very interesting that 02/20 is popping up so much. It could be a lie, but it could also be true. ZOZO/2020! Many others have reported this lately. Many references to China 2020 dropped into totally unrelated conversations etc. Obviously demons are the kings of lies so I'd take it with a grain of salt. But it is very interesting nonetheless and with the current political climate it's looking more likely than ever.

Ouija is REAL - it is NOT a game!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join