It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light skin originated in Near East- Ancient Alien theory vindication?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am a big fan of the ancient alien theory, and this discovery seems to back the idea that early man in the Near East was genetically modified around 8,000 years ago. They claim that early Europeans were actually dark skinned until migrants from the Near East arrived and spread their new genes for light skin, eventually changing the population. This discovery could also explain the ethnic tensions between the different groups of people in the bible.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

Pale complexions were brought to Europe from the Near East, study claims

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes, this was due to incoming agriculturists from Eurasia bringing back an adaptive mutation their forebears evolved in northern latitudes. Agriculture caused populations to grow and spread. The incomers would have displaced darker-skinned local hunter-gatherers.

Not sure where the aliens come into it.

(post by johnwick removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Its very interesting research but isn't it a bit hard to say for certain what they claim when only using 83 samples? I noted one group, the lactose intolerant came from only 13 samples found at a 'cross roads' area in Hungary. It doesn't state whether they were form the same family group or not though.

I also don't really see the relevance of most of this because anyone who has worked outside all their lives invariably has dark skin, unless they are fair red-haired and then a couple of friends with that colouring have tanned over the years anyway.

I just wonder what the relevance is and also why the research is only going back some 7000 years - what about the last 193,000 odd years of homo sapiens wandering around the planet? I am also tempted to wonder so-what if we had darker skin or lighter skin. Thinking back to school, when the only immigrant in the class was Polish, we were a huge variety of depth of colour in our skin, eye colour , hair colour and texture and height etc.

I would be more interested in seeing something about whether our genes were altered at any time in some particular way to settle the 'were we made or did we evolve naturally argument'?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I am a big fan of the ancient alien theory, and this discovery seems to back the idea that early man in the Near East was genetically modified around 8,000 years ago......

Actually, you have it the wrong way around..

I am a big fan of the ancient alien hypothesis, and this discovery says nothing whatsoever about the hypothesis that early man in the Near East was genetically modified around 8,000 years ago. Nevertheless i am going to shoehorn it in and claim it seems to back the idea, even titling my thread with the words "Ancient Alien theory vindication?", in an attempt to provide a more convincing basis for the unnecessary, unsubstantiated hypothesis.

FTFY.
edit on 15-10-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I am a big fan of the ancient alien theory, and this discovery seems to back the idea that early man in the Near East was genetically modified around 8,000 years ago. They claim that early Europeans were actually dark skinned until migrants from the Near East arrived and spread their new genes for light skin, eventually changing the population. This discovery could also explain the ethnic tensions between the different groups of people in the bible.

White is the last race to arrive on earth,they are the better?

Yes, obviously. They not only are the only race to not only do away with rule by fiat because of bloodlines, they are the only race one earth that welcomes all comes despite race religion politics etc....

No other race on the planet has ever done this.

Whites sent man to the moon!!

Are whites better?

No, just the composition of all races.

They are all races combined to build a better race of humans.

If whites arent better, why is it that every white by population nation on the planet is better off than every other nation on earth?

Not trying to bring race into it, but i cant be the only one that sees this.

The thing is, up untill recently only the white races had the economic might to do the above things you mention, about science etc.
You mention, only white race as having sent man to moon. True. But recently China has sent man into space, landers on the moon, India as well as Japan has sent orbital platforms around Moon and Mars and experimented with human spaceflight capsule. At this rate, soon these nations will catch upto and may even surpass the 'white races' achievements. China, India and Japan are not only non-white, but two are mongoloid and India is dark skinned. Economically too, China has caught up, Japan was always at the top and India is also reaching that spot.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Just no. If you mix all the colors you get brown.

Did yiu even art ?

www.quora.com...

Nice cover for your racist beliefs though

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Did yiu even art ?

www.quora.com...

One more thing, I would like to add, is that with the increase in inter-racial marraiges and ever increasing number of children who are mixed race, most likely the future of the human race is a somewhat uniform skin tone of light to dark brown with some mongoloid features. I believe its a good thing. And all the TV shows and movies regarding the future gets it wrong.
edit on 15/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 10.15.2015 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

:
: .
This was going was going to be a one liner answer but that's not kosher. So ....
Without the knowledge of many un white humans the white man would have little knowledge , the Chinese, Sumerian, for example.

Oh and don't you know white man can't jump.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There is more recent research that indicates light skin genetics were in Europe about 18000 tears ago at least. I will try to find this study. Human remains were found and carbon dated and the DNA contained light pigmentation genes. People in Northern Europe may have had light skin up to 40000 years ago. I wonder if the article is politically motivated so as to push the 'accept refugee' cause.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

If you read the original research instead of just the Daily Mail you will see that in the far North, more specifically Sweden, 8000 years ago people already had these three genes: SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 which led to depigmentation and thus light skin, and gene HERC2/OCA2 that gave them blue eyes.

Spanish people 7000 years ago had very dark skin and blue eyes:
www.nature.com...

And then you have the Yamnaya from the Ukraine and Russia that had already developed those genes. They came to Europe aprox 4500 years ago and bred tirelessly until their genes dominated us Europeans.
dienekes.blogspot.co.uk...

So no, it was not a sudden change caused by aliens. They were genetic mutations that were happening to humans in the northern hemisphere.

Look at a pallet in art, white is the result of all colors combined into one.

LOL what? When you combine all colours into one you get BROWN!!!

And regarding the 'white race' you mentioned a million times: nope, it is not the 'culmination' of all races into one.
And if you want to know why 'white people's countries are richer, go back and read about recent history, the answers are all there.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You know there are old mythology tales of just this scenario, called the Poetic Edda, norse 11th century

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
All I have to say is....

MELANIN

People with darker skin have more melanin because the sun shines brightly. Over time, the changes are fixed in the genes. Eye colour is similarly effected.

Don't need an alien to help with local difference in populations (human, animal, plant etc). The principle applies to loads of other animals etc...

One thing's for certain, on current evidence we all came out of Africa and our ancestors were all once dark skinned, assuming you are (like me) fair skinned an don't live in Africa.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

White is the last race to arrive on earth,they are the better?

Yes, obviously. They not only are the only race to not only do away with rule by fiat because of bloodlines, they are the only race one earth that welcomes all comes despite race religion politics etc....

No other race on the planet has ever done this.

Whites sent man to the moon!!

Are whites better?

No, just the composition of all races.

They are all races combined to build a better race of humans.

If whites arent better, why is it that every white by population nation on the planet is better off than every other nation on earth?

Not trying to bring race into it, but i cant be the only one that sees this.

The thing is, up untill recently only the white races had the economic might to do the above things you mention, about science etc.
You mention, only white race as having sent man to moon. True. But recently China has sent man into space, landers on the moon, India as well as Japan has sent orbital platforms around Moon and Mars and experimented with human spaceflight capsule. At this rate, soon these nations will catch upto and may even surpass the 'white races' achievements. China, India and Japan are not only non-white, but two are mongoloid and India is dark skinned. Economically too, China has caught up, Japan was always at the top and India is also reaching that spot.

But they are all imitating, not inovating.

What is harder, to see someone else do somthing and then copy them, or do it first?

Not trying to say whites are better, in a racial sense, they are still just humans.

But they have proven to be better many fold many times.

Hence them arriving later but going farther faster than anyone else.

Hence them having the financial means when pther races didnt,because other races are inferior.

Because they lack the characteristics that only the white race posesses.

Like it or not,the white race is by far the most advanced and dominate race in the history of man.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Did yiu even art ?

www.quora.com...

So it is racist to point out facts?

Interesting.....

I mean blacks went to the moon, or asians, or latinos, or aboriginals, or american indians?

Nope, only whites.

And if it wasnt American whites, it would have been russian whites.

Btw, yes white is the result of all colors combined, and black is the absence of all colors.

Black isnt a color btw, it is a tint.

Thanks fo calling me a racist btw.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

:
: .
This was going was going to be a one liner answer but that's not kosher. So ....
Without the knowledge of many un white humans the white man would have little knowledge , the Chinese, Sumerian, for example.

Oh and don't you know white man can't jump.

Lol, i can, and im white, 5 foot 10 inches.

I can grab a 10 foot rim.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

If you read the original research instead of just the Daily Mail you will see that in the far North, more specifically Sweden, 8000 years ago people already had these three genes: SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 which led to depigmentation and thus light skin, and gene HERC2/OCA2 that gave them blue eyes.

www.nature.com...

And then you have the Yamnaya from the Ukraine and Russia that had already developed those genes. They came to Europe aprox 4500 years ago and bred tirelessly until their genes dominated us Europeans.

I thought white skin was an adaptation for people in low-light, cold climates to absorb vitamin D better and what you are describing supports that. I think it is still up for debate on where this originated but I've always wondered about the Eurasian steppes and Siberia personally but that's an admittedly uneducated idea.

originally posted by: AgarthaAnd if you want to know why 'white people's countries are richer, go back and read about recent history, the answers are all there.

Oh, oh, I know this one! I know this one!

Violence coupled with some lucky timing with technological advancements.

That's generally how hegemony is achieved regardless of the color of ones skin.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

www.nature.com...

So no, it was not a sudden change caused by aliens. They were genetic mutations that were happening to humans in the northern hemisphere.

Look at a pallet in art, white is the result of all colors combined into one.

LOL what? When you combine all colours into one you get BROWN!!!

And regarding the 'white race' you mentioned a million times: nope, it is not the 'culmination' of all races into one.
And if you want to know why 'white people's countries are richer, go back and read about recent history, the answers are all there.

For the last time, white is in fact all colors combined in equal values.

Your comp phone TV etc makes white by combining in equals quantities red blue and green.

Google "the color white" and then tell me i am wrong....freaking libtards.

Im not racists, im honest, screw your pc garbage.

Sorry reality doesnt agree with your idiotic beliefs, either adjust your beliefs to reality or dont, i couldnt care either way.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Not trying to say whites are better...

But...

Really, this is all you are saying over and over and over.

Here, let's serve some up just for you...

I'm not saying you're a racist idiot, but...
edit on 15-10-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join