It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light skin originated in Near East- Ancient Alien theory vindication?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: johnwick

Not trying to say whites are better...

But...

Really, this is all you are saying over and over and over.

Here, let's serve some up just for you...

I'm not saying you're a racist idiot, but...

Im no racist, im obviously not an idiot, because i know more than you about all subjects period outside of liberal pc garbage.

You cant name a single field i dont know more aboutt than you do.

Try me.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I agree with JohnWick, get off his case and perhaps start listening because he is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It's because you ARE racist. Not to mention that the points you use are utterly baseless.

racist: the belief that some races of people are better than others

By your post, in which you ignorantly believe that Caucasians are better than everyone else, shows that yes you are racist.

Sorry reality doesnt agree with your idiotic beliefs, either adjust your beliefs to reality or dont, i couldnt care either way.

edit on 15-10-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Actually black is the absorbing of all colors and white is the reflection of all colors

sciencelearn.org.nz...

Geez learn to science while you are at it

If you mix colors you get brown

And yes you have shown you true colors

And maybe no black people went to the moon because of all the racism in the early to mid part of the 20th century
.ever thought of that?

Maybe because of people like you .

Science and art as I have proven by your total lack of how light and pigment works

edit on am1020153110America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2015 10:05:29 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo

I agree with JohnWick, get off his case and perhaps start listening because he is right.

Why do you agree with me?

It is their right to disagree with me, let them speak their minds, i dobt mind being the odd man out.

Im confident in my views.

Thanks for the support though.

edit on 15-10-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

It's because you ARE racist. Not to mention that the points you use are utterly baseless.

racist: the belief that some races of people are better than others

By your post, in which you ignorantly believe that Caucasians are better than everyone else, shows that yes you are racist.

Sorry reality doesnt agree with your idiotic beliefs, either adjust your beliefs to reality or dont, i couldnt care either way.

How?

By pointing out known facts?

Which race created freedom?

Whites

Which race invented modern western dominate culture?

Whites

Which race went to the moon, a goal no other race has come close to?

Whites

Which race is the only one on earth that welcomes all of any race?

Whites.....seeing a pattern yet?

The white race is not better, it is the combined achievements of all races.

Making it better because of all other races combined into one.

All are represented by it, allare welcomed by it, all are lifted up by it.

The white race has not only created, but usured in the modern world.

All races have gained from its existance.

The white race created and enacted " freedom".

It is waiting for the others to catch up with open arms.

Whites arent " better" because they are white.

They are better by actions.

They are not better in a racial sense, they are better in a cultural " mindset" sense.

There is no reason the others cant join us in this.

We whites dont hold some special status.

Anyone of any race can join in on the " better life" the white race has created.

Just stop acting like animals and emulate how the white race acts enmass.

Stop raping( India, muslims of ME) stop killing( Africa) the entire landmass.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Actually black is the absorbing of all colors and white is the reflection of all colors

sciencelearn.org.nz...

Geez learn to science while you are at it

If you mix colors you get brown

And yes you have shown you true colors

And maybe no black people went to the moon because of all the racism in the early to mid part of the 20th century
.ever thought of that?

Maybe because of people like you .

Science and art as I have proven by your total lack of how light and pigment works

Lol bring it then!

Name a single subject im not very educated on.

Btw, once again, all wavelengths if light combined equals......white!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

In the light spectrum white is made up of all colors. However, when it comes to pigments, all colors mixed together are brown. Since were talking skin pigments and not fracture light (people are not light), it stands to reason that all races mixed together make brown.

If you don't believe reason, look at the evidence. Interracial kids are shades of brown.

Historically white people have been violent. Probably due to living in harsh northern climates where even our skin had to pale just so we could make vitamin d.

Violence has currently put us on top. Were not superior to any other races. Like all races we still kill, rape, were still selfish. These traits aren't genetic. Its a human condition that can only be fixed when the culture changes from death based to life based.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: CB328
I am a big fan of the ancient alien theory, and this discovery seems to back the idea that early man in the Near East was genetically modified around 8,000 years ago. They claim that early Europeans were actually dark skinned until migrants from the Near East arrived and spread their new genes for light skin, eventually changing the population. This discovery could also explain the ethnic tensions between the different groups of people in the bible.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

Pale complexions were brought to Europe from the Near East, study claims

White is the last race to arrive on earth,they are the better?

Yes, obviously. They not only are the only race to not only do away with rule by fiat because of bloodlines, they are the only race one earth that welcomes all comes despite race religion politics etc....

No other race on the planet has ever done this.

Whites sent man to the moon!!

Are whites better?

No, just the composition of all races.

They are all races combined to build a better race of humans.

If whites arent better, why is it that every white by population nation on the planet is better off than every other nation on earth?

Not trying to bring race into it, but i cant be the only one that sees this.

The thing is, up untill recently only the white races had the economic might to do the above things you mention, about science etc.
You mention, only white race as having sent man to moon. True. But recently China has sent man into space, landers on the moon, India as well as Japan has sent orbital platforms around Moon and Mars and experimented with human spaceflight capsule. At this rate, soon these nations will catch upto and may even surpass the 'white races' achievements. China, India and Japan are not only non-white, but two are mongoloid and India is dark skinned. Economically too, China has caught up, Japan was always at the top and India is also reaching that spot.

But they are all imitating, not inovating.

What is harder, to see someone else do somthing and then copy them, or do it first?

Not trying to say whites are better, in a racial sense, they are still just humans.

But they have proven to be better many fold many times.

Hence them arriving later but going farther faster than anyone else.

Hence them having the financial means when pther races didnt,because other races are inferior.

Because they lack the characteristics that only the white race posesses.

Like it or not,the white race is by far the most advanced and dominate race in the history of man.

You do realize that nearly all ancient inventions from gunpowder to mathematics came from the east, China and India? Both non white and two seperate groups. Its the Europeans who copied those inventions. So no, no single race is better. All the same, it depends mostly on economic progress.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Lol bring it then!

um i see your reading comprehension is just as solid as your bigoted beliefs because i have already proven you to be ignorant on at least 2 subjects namely science and art

Name a single subject im not very educated on.

ill name two at minimum ,science and art

Btw, once again, all wavelengths if light combined equals......white!!!!

ahh but thats not what you said ..thats what I said not what you said . you said ..and i quote

o wait i cant quote because your rascist post was removed for t&C violations ok well then ill paraphrase

"when you mix paint colors you get white"

you did say pigments...not light .. now you so have to be right or all your little white supremacist ideals go out the window
but you are simply showing how ignorant you are

you are a disgrace to the human race

Which race created freedom?

no one "created" freedom . again this goes to your ignorance of the world

Which race invented modern western dominate culture?

you mean all the lies and duplicity and underhandedness and racism in the first place? ill give you that. whites defiantly did a lot of that

Which race went to the moon, a goal no other race has come close to?

i dont think "american" is a race . but if you are asking what color was the skin on the only people to set foot on the moon . well they were all white. but of course they were mostly racists too. dont forget that our setting foot on the moon was done during and right after the civil rights movement when blacks wernt allowed to sit at the front of a bus let alone the capsule of a rocket to the moon. i am sure you will forget that though since it doesnt gel with your bigoted beliefs.

Which race is the only one on earth that welcomes all of any race?

HAHAHAHA ! thats a joke right? i mean now you are just trolling. hell most people of nonwhite descent STILL arnt accepted in the usa and are discriminated against in one form or another. just beacause a people is enslaved in the fields or mowing your lawn doensnt make them "welcomed"

Whites.....seeing a pattern yet?

why yes, yes i am... it seems to go

Whites

Whites

Whites

but im sure you arnt racist (/sarcasm off)

Making it better because of all other races combined into one.

still failing at art and science i see

All are represented by it, allare welcomed by it, all are lifted up by it.

still failing at art and science i see

They are better by actions.

still trying to get people to believe you arnt a bigot? to late

They are not better in a racial sense, they are better in a cultural " mindset" sense.

thats racist

There is no reason the others cant join us in this.

ok Mr Borg

We whites dont hold some special status.

let me quote you again ...

They (READ WHITES) are better by actions.

soo yeah ..does not compute

Anyone of any race can join in on the " better life" the white race has created.

Just stop acting like animals and emulate how the white race acts enmass

so anyone who doesnt share your belief is now an "animal". ugh your mind set is just sick

Stop raping( India, muslims of ME) stop killing( Africa) the entire landmass.

you mean stop raping like the americans did in vietnam and iraq and well right here in the us?and stop killing the entire landmass like we have done here in the us?

i am done with your insanity , your bigotry and your fantasy land make believe world. but i found a nice german town you may like

good day
edit on pm1020153101America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2015 13:14:57 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lets go back to the very begining.

Who created civilization? Sumerians, who were not whites. Europeans at that time were still hunter gatherers.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I never realized mixing genes was as simple as mixing paint, LOL

Dominant paints eh? Recessive paints? heh.

Cultures cultivate differently.

edit: AA confirmed?

edit on 15-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

You are correct, it is still up to debate where the mutations occurred.... but there is no genetic evidence whatsoever of our DNA having been modified by aliens.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: redhorse

...but there is no genetic evidence whatsoever of our DNA having been modified by aliens.

I was actually ignoring that part of the OP because I think it is silly but for the record, I agree, there is no evidence of that.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k
Why did Sumerian statues have blue eyes then?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
Why did Sumerian statues have blue eyes then?

The mutation for blue eyes came about 10,000 years ago. Present day European white skin traits came about 7000 years ago. Don't mix blue eyes with white race. They are seperate. Blue eyes dark skinned humans existed before white skin mutation happened.

Remove your ignorance, learn science!

Check out this link:

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is from last year. Old already. Plenty of new discoveries since then. This man was from Iberia and may have been of mixed origin although there is heaps of debate still going on about him. The Ma'alta boy who dates from 24000 years ago had dark blond hair and white freckly type skin but brown eyes and was found in north Siberia. These people ranged right across North Eurasia into Europe. So in the north at least, white skin existed 24000 years ago in Europe.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

This is from last year. Old already. Plenty of new discoveries since then. This man was from Iberia and may have been of mixed origin although there is heaps of debate still going on about him. The Ma'alta boy who dates from 24000 years ago had dark blond hair and white freckly type skin but brown eyes and was found in north Siberia. These people ranged right across North Eurasia into Europe. So in the north at least, white skin existed 24000 years ago in Europe.

Could you please show me links more recent than last years that disprove my post.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There is a well known study from 2015 that I am trying to find again that analysed DNA from Europe from up to 8000 years ago and found that southern Europeans were 'dark' but those from Sweden were light skinned.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

There is a well known study from 2015 that I am trying to find again that analysed DNA from Europe from up to 8000 years ago and found that southern Europeans were 'dark' but those from Sweden were light skinned.

Interesting, will look into it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join