It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair: Research this guy on how UFOs maneuver,very interesting & smart person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I could be wrong.ive not see any mentions,let alone threads,of this guy.A very smart individual who created probably the fastest rocket ever and has been inside area51 when he was only 17 yrs old.He talks in description touching a mother ship "motor" (his description alone is fascinating),trying to figure out how it functions.

type his name on youtube,watch his videos.you'll be stunned what he has to say.

to me this guy is like the godfather of ufology when it comes to ufos.he's been there,touched and lived to tell.

here's a vid clip (if vid doesnt show up on here,then oops)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-10-2015 by Dripper because: screw up,still learning how to enter urls properly

edit on 13-10-2015 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dripper

I have been only moderately interested in area 51 and UFO's but do pay attention. This is totally new and while I am a non technical person, this is very interesting and new to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Previous thread I found by googling his name...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Symbiotic engines seem like a smart idea considering the feedback and response time involved in performing manoeuvres at extreme velocities never mind ftl speeds.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Here is your video.
edit on 14-10-2015 by network dude because: x

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this looks too good to be true , but i will take his words sit back and wait

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

after browsing around on here,i not once came across his name.out of respect for Adair,i wanted to shed light on this guy.he's def worth watching and his stories are def worth listening into.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Photonic emission from plasma gas through electromagnetic exitation

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Im curious why you say that.im a hooked believer in the guy.Im interesting why you disbelieve him? please do tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Not sure what to make of this guy. I watched the videos and he mentioned working for the Navy. I have a good friend who used to work for the Navy (as a civilian engineering manager), who once sat in on a meeting he wasn't supposed to and overheard technical discussions of some things that he was sworn to never reveal. He told me that even if he did tell me what he heard, I would not believe him. After that meeting he updated his resume and started looking for work in the private sector. I think that the knowledge he gained in that meeting scared him to the point of leaving his Navy job. He now works for a large defense contractor that makes missiles and stuff. I am wondering if this technology is what they were discussing.

edit on 14-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So DOD role up on a teenaged David Adair and his experimental rocket and ask him to shoot it at their secret air base; and then proceed to just take him to their secret air base?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dripper
I could be wrong.ive not see any mentions,let alone threads,of this guy.A very smart individual who created probably the fastest rocket ever and has been inside area51 when he was only 17 yrs old.He talks in description touching a mother ship "motor" (his description alone is fascinating),trying to figure out how it functions.

type his name on youtube,watch his videos.you'll be stunned what he has to say.

to me this guy is like the godfather of ufology when it comes to ufos.he's been there,touched and lived to tell.

here's a vid clip (if vid doesnt show up on here,then oops)

www.youtube.com...

A smart individual? Because he is using all those complicated technical terms, which you don't know the meaning of?

Then, I have a bridge to sell you.

(-‸ლ)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dripper
a reply to: Dr UAE

Im curious why you say that.im a hooked believer in the guy.Im interesting why you disbelieve him? please do tell.

Like i said its too good to be true , its not like i discredit the guy but I do not know anything about him and his credibility, I like the story and would love to believe him but you know that I have to use salt

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
complicated technical terms on advanced technology hardly noone knows nothing about,yet he tries to explain on what he knows about rockets & dissecting a mother ship motor at the age of 17.years later,he's still with us talking about it like it was yest.even further down the road years later he's STILL getting interviewed by people on the same subject.i believe if someone has something to say,they'll share it.david waited years to come out in the open about what he saw and where he's been.he deserves the benefit of the doubt.im still an open book and chose my own belief in somebody's story.

let me ask you,do you know the meaning of his words? chances are probably not unless you're a rocket scientist or nuclear physicists.

www.youtube.com...

A smart individual? Because he is using all those complicated technical terms, which you don't know the meaning of?

Then, I have a bridge to sell you.

(-‸ლ)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The guy states at the end of the 45 minute full vid that he retains the memory of how the engine was built, and "says let's build another one". An engine apparently capable of circling our earth 4 times in the blink of an eye. Good luck duplicating the materials required to accomplish such a feat.

He also alludes to the fact that the engine could have ftl capabilities. Don't know about that considering to reach such velocity one would require an infinite amount of power according to our current understanding of relativity never mind the fact that the thing would also have to circumvent the laws of thermodynamics to do so.

Fusion powered engines may very well one day get us close to the speed of light, even 99% of the way there but not beyond as far as I can see.

It's a great story but one has to wonder as to the validity.
edit on 14-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Another thing, possibly I missed it. What was he using to power even his own engine design? What I imagine is some form of magnetically confined/restricted fusion bubble engine? Think he touches on the fact Deuterium was involved but that's about as far as he goes. Thing is through, even for short in system flights between planets the amount of fuel required would be rather substantial. Wonder if the alleged alien engine was some how self sustaining by nature?
edit on 14-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

bookmarking for later

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The guy states at the end of the 45 minute full vid that he retains the memory of how the engine was built, and "says let's build another one". An engine apparently capable of circling our earth 4 times in the blink of an eye. Good luck duplicating the materials required to accomplish such a feat.

He also alludes to the fact that the engine could have ftl capabilities. Don't know about that considering to reach such velocity one would require an infinite amount of power according to our current understanding of relativity never mind the fact that the thing would also have to circumvent the laws of thermodynamics to do so.

Fusion powered engines may very well one day get us close to the speed of light, even 99% of the way there but not beyond as far as I can see.

It's a great story but one has to wonder as to the validity.

figuring out how they're made is way up and beyond me.Let's not forget it's prob made up of material unknown to mankind,not of this earth.hard telling if there's only limited amount of material to begin with those beings used to make a certain limited number of space vehicles.even then those materials cold have been custom made,making them even more rare to make.it's prob a substance only found on a different planet.their periodic table probably has 10 times more elements than ours,hard telling.quantum physics isnt my department either.start from the beginning.scrape a piece of it off and look under a microscope,go from there.may very well not be elements or material object,but living cells collided together as one.

to be able to travel around the world 4 times blinking of an eye,hm.the velocity alone would smash one into pieces.they've managed to warp time and space all around the craft,in their own little bubble,as if they're not even there,but yet they're there.that explains how they move so quick,nothings stopping them form doing so.with no gravity to interfere,the skies the limit.how it's made possible to do this? it's going to take alot of reverse engineering,effort,patience,team work to figure this puzzle.

let's not forget they've had prob millions of years more to figure out how to fly anything,let alone what they have now.being more advanced doesn't necessarily mean they're smarter than us.look how far we've come in just 100 years.going from flying an wooden box like airplane of the wright brothers to 700mph piece of steel int he air.imagine what transportation will be like within the next 100 years,or 500 years.

in my opinion this is nothing more than placing the correct elements together,cooled at a certain temp,locking it into place so it doesn't escape,fall apart or going anywhere.

i would need to re-watch david's vid seeing what he used to propel his rocket.

true,eventually it'll run out of fuel.how it propels itself nonstop is a very good question.it's more than likely not fuel "they" used.sun based energy mixed with fusion? look at our sun.it's been burning on it's own fusion for millions of years,noone helped start up the sun's fusion.that's a key factor into understanding everlasting fusion.it keeps burning off it's own usage,same usage that doesn't burn up.like a figure 8,always in the same loop.

let's not forget traveling at the speed of light without gravity interfering and traveling off of ever lasting fuel are totally 2 different things and in space there isn't gravity,just vacuum.meaning traveling just became even faster,very loose.

i'd like to know if aliens are seriously traveling THAT fast in space,how do they know when to dodge asteroids before hitting them and crashing? maybe there's a super computer that detects them long before they even come near them.

on another level im thinking the crafts are not moving,it appears they are.i said before they're in their own little bubble,a space inside space of unknown gravitational pull that defies the laws of physics we have yet to understand.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"with no gravity to interfere,the skies the limit.how it's made possible to do this?"

Negating gravity aside you would still have the atmosphere of our Earth to contend with and the thermodynamic heat and resistance related issues that go hand in hand with travel through such a medium. Unless of course the Man means orbiting our Earth a 4 times in a blink of an eye, which is still rather far out there if you ask me.

"True,eventually it'll run out of fuel.how it propels itself nonstop is a very good question.it's more than likely not fuel "they" used.sun based energy mixed with fusion?"

Far as i can determine when an object approaches the speed of light three things happen, time slows down, distance in the direction of travel becomes smaller, and your mass increases at a near exponential rate. Requiring more and more power/energy to achieve any further velocity.

Fusion power has its limitations with respects to faster than light travel. The only fuel source that shows any promise seems to be antimatter given the energy conversion rate, and even then there are a still a whole mess of problems regarding its production, storage, and application. As to the figure 8 configuration loop you still need to have an out source of plasma/propellant to achieve thrust, and said propellant has to be replaced for the system to function.

The Alcubierre drive or Alcubierre warp drive concept seems to offer a possible solution to faster than light travel if a configurable energy density field lower than that of vacuum could be created. But that requires negative mass and/or exotic matter to function. Essentially it would work by contracting space in front of any craft and expanding space behind it, resulting in effective ftl travel.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Kind of defeating the policy of compartmentalizing thing's somewhat if you ask me.

top topics

join