It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Report Released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But Kiev had a BUK system in that area so it wasn't just the rebels who were afraid .But the rebels didn't have any aircraft so why the BUK .

They had every reason to shoot down a NATO bomber in self defense.
So you are saying that NATO was operating in the area and dropping bombs ?
edit on 13-10-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

But Kiev had a BUK system in that area so it wasn't just the rebels who were afraid .But the rebels didn't have any aircraft so why the BUK .

In case Russia decided to bomb the "Ukrainian Nazis" the way they are bombing the "Syrian Terrorists." Of course, those planes would come from the opposite direction.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks . They don't look all that big or heavy but I suppose everything has it's limits . A couple extra bottles of N2O wouldn't work :>) .lol

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It's only a little over a foot in diameter, but it's over 18 feet long.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Also the US was not involved in the investigation.

As if ....When Washington decided to impose sanctions on Russia the word went out to their EU pasties to fall in line . I looked through the PDF but couldn't find any US supplied satellite information . Them not being involved is a bit suspect ,wouldn't you think ?

The US had a part in the investigation but only from the aspect of Boeing. The country of manufacturing origin is involved in the investigation. That would be the extent.

In general the requirements as to who is involved -
* - The country where the mishap occurs.
* - The country where the plane originated from.
* - The country where the airline HQ is located.
* - The country who manufactured the aircraft.
* - Countries who lost citizens.

The country where it occurred can invite other nations in to assist, and in this instance the investigation was given to the Netherlands since they lost the most nationals.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Patriotic l think not I come from a neutral country only try to cut threw the bull and see the true facts I see them are as follows.
The government of Ukraine was overthrown in a coup pointless one because elections would of sufficed and the present government would be in power.
Crimea didnt want to be ruled by that government being a minority and voted to "rejoin " Russia.
The Russian speaking people of donbass began to protest at radical government and where brutally attacked.
Then a self defence militia and repelled the government forces from the land they live in note these militia should not be called terrorist because they are not attacking merely defending their homes yes their is America n volunteer s and Russian and other nationalities who have come to help the besieged people of donbass.
The self defence force's where able to stem the slaughter by shooting down the planes bombing the stuff out of them.
Thus presenting the Kiev force's with a problem and bringing them to a stand still.
All this we know.
Then mh 17 is shot down .
My personal opinion is the battle had become a stalemate Ukraine/Kiev shot down mh17 to frame the rebels and get NATO behind them but done a botch job of it then the plan started to unravel .
So they tryed to do a massive push and Finnish the job while they had support of the west but where out witted and in the end had to go to the negotiating table minks 1
Then they thought they could defeat or crush the rebels tryed and failed minks 2
That's my honest opinion I also reckon Malaysian air lines where intentionally targeted for extra effect because I don't believe in Constance.
For the record if Russia is wrong I'll condem them the only reason I am critical of the USA is I'm nearly 40 years on this planet and I'm unaware anything the US has done that's had a positive effect on the world.
Vietnam fail
South America ruined
War on drugs fail
Iraq 1 tell the Iraqi people to rise up against Saddam when they do pull out let them be slaughtered.
Afghanistan crushing of the Taliban and al cia da fail
Lydia fail
The list goes on and on but when the USA does something for the good of the world I will be one of the first to commend them I must add it's not the people of the USA it's the government and the idiots who blindly believe the likes of you

edit on 13-10-2015 by RyleeNator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Salander

They did provide radar data within days of the incident, unlike the US, which has not provided a single shred of evidence from its satellites.

It is unlikely that a US satellite was passing overhead at the time.

Yes, of course....what a persuasive comment, however simple.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

The list goes on and on but when the USA does something for the good of the world I will be one of the first to commend them

So the wrong side won World War Two? You don't use the internet or GPS? How about those weather reports, courtesy of satellites. Nah, the United States has never done anything good.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
They never going to tell who's to blame here, other then they shouldn't have flown over the area in the first place. British airways and Airfrance stopped flying over that region because the wouldn't want to risk it.

It's all about the money , flying around it costs more money , and British Airways , and Airfrance both chose people over money other companies like Malaysia airlines didn't ..
edit on 0b44America/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2015 16:38:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2015 16:38:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Actually only one airline suspended the use of air corridors over Ukraine prior to the MH17 incident. Only after the incidents did airlines change their flight planning. So no those airlines did not stop flying prior to this incident.

a reply to: RyleeNator
Where do you guys keep getting this fantasy that Russia won world war II?
edit on 13-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
That has to be British Airways then. But in the report they also spoke of Airfrance

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
They never going to tell who's to blame here, other then they shouldn't have flown over the area in the first place. British airways and Airfrance stopped flying over that region because the wouldn't want to risk it.

It's all about the money , flying around it costs more money , and British Airways , and Airfrance both chose people over money other companies like Malaysia airlines didn't ..

No, there was a reason that flight was taken down. Most likely to punish Malaysia for their having the temerity to hold an International Tribunal that convicted Bush & Co for war crimes in 2012. Too much dignity there--advocating for the tortured. Malaysia was punished for it.

Pure speculation on my part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join