It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Report Released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Almaz-Antey made their own investigation. RT &said it isn't part of the russian Arsenal, the last one was produced 1986.
I think it is interesting why would it be in the russian arsenal when ukrainian seperatists were using it?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

For some reason the PDF won't open for me. Does it mention the dialogue between air traffic control and MH17? I always found their silence regarding this as suspicious.
It is quite easy to believe that the separatists shot the plane down by mistake and that they would deny it. However the media flak condemning Putin and Russia regarding it was nonsense. It was shameful the way the Western powers used it as another opportunity to smear Russia. I can recall some of the headlines.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well apparently the US satellite would determine the plane was brought down by a buk it should show the trail and exactly where it was fired from but that's why we ain't seen it yet the fact of all the secrecy between investigating country's none disclosure deals and what not the half a$$ investigation not taking all the wreckage ignoring the manafactures contributions .
I call this a stitch up job but thankfully not a very good one
If it's not a stitch up its at least very unprofessional and not very thorough
Bit of an insult to the victims and their families should easily be able to show who done it and give these pure people some closure

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

2.9.6 Communications
A transcript of the communications between flight MH17, other traffic in the area and air
traffic controllers, and of communication between air traffic controllers at Dnipro and
Rostov air traffic control centres is contained in Appendix G to this report. Below is a
summary of the communication.

The flight crew of flight MH17 made initial radio contact with Dnipro Radar (Sector 2) at
12.53:29 (14.53:29 CET) and reported being at FL330. Dnipro Radar (Sector 2) requested
the flight to climb to FL350 but the flight crew replied that they were unable to do so. Six
minutes later, MH17’s flight crew asked for a clearance to deviate 20 NM to the left ‘due
to weather’; this request was approved. The flight crew next asked to climb to FL340.
Dnipro Radar responded that FL340 was not available at the time.

At 13.07:46 (15.07:46 CET) Dnipro Radar (Sector 2) transferred the flight to Dnipro Radar (Sector 4). Contact with this station was established at 13.08:00 (15.08:00 CET).

After coordinating by telephone with air traffic control in the next sector (Rostov Control,
in the Russian Federation), which the aeroplane was about to enter, flight MH17 was
cleared at 13.19:49 (15.19:49 CET) to proceed direct to air navigation waypoint RND. This
message was confirmed by the flight crew between 13.19:56 and 13.19:59 (15.19:56 and
15.19:59 CET).

At 13.20:00 (15.20:00 CET) Dnipro Radar (Sector 4) further advised flight MH17 to expect
a further clearance to fly direct to air navigation waypoint TIKNA after passing waypoint
RND. This message was not acknowledged by flight MH17. From this time until 13.35:50
(15.35:50 CET) Dnipro Radar (Sector 4) called flight MH17 repeatedly, and also contacted
Rostov Control, but no response from MH17 was received. The flight crew of the nearby
aeroplane, Singapore Airlines flight 351, en-route from Copenhagen to Singapore, was
asked if they could see flight MH17 either visually or on the Airborne Collision and
Avoidance System display. The flight crew of Singapore Airlines flight 351 answered that
they could not see flight MH17. Singapore Airlines flight 351 also tried, without success,
to contact flight MH17 by radio on the emergency frequency 121.5 MHz. Following the
transmission at 13.20:00 (15.20:00 CET), the last radio transmissions from Dnipro Radar
(Sector 4) to flight MH17 were ten unanswered calls between 13.26 (15.26 CET) and 13.35
(15.35 CET).

No distress messages from flight MH17 were received by air traffic control.

That's the summary of the ATC recordings found in the report. If anyone is interested in reading the actual transcript here is the link to the appendices.
Appendices MH17 Crash

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

USA is losing face in our capabilities to fight ISIS, and now they're lashing out after Russia steps in to make us look like fools. This move was so easily predictable I don't understand how anyone could take it seriously.

Pay no attention to the pro-Russian atrocities in Ukraine! Quick! Look at Syria! I predict that certain members will avoid bumping this thread. Here is a link to the actual report:

cdn.onderzoeksraad.nl...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This is exactly what I predicted on another MH17 thread here. The Dutch will simply tell the Official Story told by its NATO allies.

It reminds me of the TWA800 "final report", the Warren Commission "final report", the 911 Commission "final report".

They start with the official conclusion, and work their way backwards to make the "facts" fit in with the "conclusion".

Fraud and nothing more, meant only to demonize Russia.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So? Where is Russia's "final report?"

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm not Russian, though several posters here think I am, LOL.

I have no idea if the Russian's have even issued a final report, much less where it might be if it exists.

They did provide radar data within days of the incident, unlike the US, which has not provided a single shred of evidence from its satellites.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They did provide radar data within days of the incident, unlike the US, which has not provided a single shred of evidence from its satellites.

It is unlikely that a US satellite was passing overhead at the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

It took quite a time for me to down load it ,and from what I have read so far it's like reading one of those new auto maintenance books you get with a new car . It's long on explanation but seems to be short on the particulars of this case . The conversations might be in there but I stopped reading and decided to go do some yard work and come back to it later . I am sure there will be some better informed people then me to ask the questions that should be in there but I had wondered about the US satellite that must have spotted the missile launch but it's not in there .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I had wondered about the US satellite that must have spotted the missile launch but it's not in there .

Spy satellites are generally in a ninety minute orbit, which means they only spend four or five minutes over a given target area. This means that there are probably no satellite images of the actual launch. There have been surveillance images purporting to show BUK missile launchers in rebel controlled areas, but these are disputed by pro-Russians.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Smugness becomes you all the report says it was shot down with a buk it's still up for debate whom shot it down.
I look forward to the Russian final report and I sincerely hope this matter is cleared rather quickly for the families of the victims sake.
It is been dragged out and vague for political reasons.
In my personal opinion is the Dutch are afraid to come out and point the finger and show all the evidence because what they have is insofisint the Russian final report hopefully will be just that final closure.
And then perpetrators brought to justice it is truly sickening how the pro Kiev brigade bander this subject about with glee

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

Smugness becomes you all the report says it was shot down with a buk it's still up for debate whom shot it down.

So you admit it was not cannon fire? That RT and all the other Russian sources were lying about the fighter jet?

I look forward to the Russian final report and I sincerely hope this matter is cleared rather quickly for the families of the victims sake.

We will never see a Russian report. Their propaganda focus is now on Syria. MH17 never happened.

It is been dragged out and vague for political reasons.

Compared to most air disaster investigations this was a rush job.

In my personal opinion is the Dutch are afraid to come out and point the finger and show all the evidence because what they have is insofisint the Russian final report hopefully will be just that final closure.

Russian report? What Russian report? A Russian investigation would be "counterproductive." Quick! Look At Syria! American terrorists! Hooray Russia!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It looks like it was a missile but who and how it was fired is still up in the air . Is it possible to strap one of those on a fighter jet and launch it . The reason I ask is because of the 2 mig's . Plus no one recorded the rocket trails . It could be possible that no one recorded it but one would thing there has to be a vid or a pic somewhere .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'll admit that the report says basically what the tabloid msm said the day after the incident.
I'll admit the chances of that being the truth is a million to one.
I'll admit that their is eyewitness and radar reports of a fighter jet.
I.'ll admit the US said they have satellite images.
I'll admit that the truth of this incident is not going to come out for a long time because it's just a stick to beat Russia with and if the plane was shot down by accident and consequently covered up I Will still support the Russian efforts in Syria my gut feeling is that ain't going to be the case.
I pose this question to you since its not proven who did where do you stand if it turns out Kiev is responsible witch would also make USA an accomplice ??

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It looks like it was a missile but who and how it was fired is still up in the air .

The only people afraid of air strikes were the rebels. They had every reason to shoot down a NATO bomber in self defense.

Is it possible to strap one of those on a fighter jet and launch it .

No.

The reason I ask is because of the 2 mig's .

There were no MiGs. There were no SU-25s, either.

Plus no one recorded the rocket trails .

Someone will be along in a moment to pronounce this a "fake" from a "known hoaxer."

It could be possible that no one recorded it but one would thing there has to be a vid or a pic somewhere .

That is exactly how it became obvious it was not shot down by a jet; the jet would have been visible longer and someone would have photographed it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You can't put a BUK on a fighter. It's way too big.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

I'll admit that the report says basically what the tabloid msm said the day after the incident.

Sometimes even the tabloid press tells the truth.

I'll admit the chances of that being the truth is a million to one.

How did you calculate those odds? Occam's razor has always made a mistaken launch by the rebels the most probable explanation. There is still time for them to apologize.

I'll admit that their is eyewitness and radar reports of a fighter jet.

Contradictory reports. They don't agree on number, or even visibility.

I.'ll admit the US said they have satellite images.

They probably have satellite images of BUK launchers on rebel territory, but not of the launch. There is no point in releasing classified images if they are inconclusive.

I'll admit that the truth of this incident is not going to come out for a long time because it's just a stick to beat Russia with and if the plane was shot down by accident and consequently covered up I Will still support the Russian efforts in Syria my gut feeling is that ain't going to be the case.

In other words, you unequivocally support Russia, right or wrong. That is very patriotic of you.

I pose this question to you since its not proven who did where do you stand if it turns out Kiev is responsible witch would also make USA an accomplice ??

The United States has not supplied Kyiv with any missiles, have they? And if it turns out that FSB arsonists set the trade union building fire...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join