It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia actually holding out a hand, what would that mean?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I am optimistic that while this situation will teter much of the world close to the brink, it could also be a defining moment when all the people of the world unite to say no to the bloodshed and carnage of WW3. I understand the mechanism's of war have changed slightly but I can not imagine for one second all the young people of the US, Russia, The UK or China uniting behind a concerted war effort. Peace will reign.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And what is our CIA doing? Don't think they hand out balloons and lollipops.They have done about the same as the KGB. And as far as presidents go,what about our president sending out drones to kill Americans? No trial,no charges,no judge,no jury,just kill them. What about those locked in Guantanamo? Where are their trials and charges?

When you get down to it,both countries pretty much do the same thing. We have no more rights here than they do in Russia. Want to protest something? Get in the special box for it,the "free speech" box. You will find it down the corner and about half a mile away from whoever you want to hear you. That is first amendment violation right there.

From Wiki:

The United States Constitution explicitly provides for 'the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances'" in the First Amendment.

Good luck trying to get the government to answer you on grievances there.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Everybody wants a solid place in the pecking order of the NWO. You only have to look at the EU to understand that. Russia, begrudgingly, knows that it needs to get its foot in the door or it will suffer greatly as a straggler. The NWO is about control and supply. Russia is short on the ability to feed into the supply side. However, "control" they know how to do.

(So I immediately after writing these words go to the next thread "The NWO is at your door..." and find almost my exact words already there.)
edit on 12-10-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You just answered your own question. CIA/Mossad were behind 911, JFK and every war since the beginning of America under the direction of the power elite. Whether KGB is as evil, I don't know, but Putin has more integrity than any other leader at this time.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTigerOfLedges

I truly hope so.

What you have written is kind of the idea behind the OP. Thank you for taking the time to write.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The whole idea of an NWO, as if such a thing existed, makes me shudder.

What is the NWO and how does it relate to this subject?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: justtellme

You just answered your own question. CIA/Mossad were behind 911, JFK and every war since the beginning of America under the direction of the power elite. Whether KGB is as evil, I don't know, but Putin has more integrity than any other leader at this time.

I never proposed a rhetorical question, so if I actually did answer it, my bad.

It is hardly relevant to suggest that the CIA were behind 9/11 the Kennedy's assassinations and all those conspiracies.

I agree that Putin is showing more integrity as a world leader than any other at the moment.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: just cos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join