It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order: It's At Your Door.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Plans to speed up the creation of a New World Order is leaving the world in a dizzying state, where events are happening so quickly that we barely digest one before we're watching another unfold.

And everywhere I turn, the word "New World Order" is on everyone's lips----from people I meet to the television news. Even people who don't have a name for it know something sinister is happening---something so sinister they'd prefer to bury their heads in the sand.

Not everyone has courage.

On Fox News, one politician admitted that "The United States is letting Russia invade Syria because it's in the New World Order plans for Russia to control the Middle East."

Even if you don't agree with his assertion, there is that word again, "New World Order."

Just Google the term and hit "news" and see the pages and pages of newspapers that refer to it, the millions of times its been quoted by politicians and lay people alike.

Listen to the pundits on the radio, like Mark Levine. He long ago stated the NWO is a reality and he continues to talk about it daily.

And things are a mess out there.

I've been traveling a lot lately, reading different newspapers, talking to all kinds of people. People know. People are starting to get it. But almost everyone says, "What are we supposed to do?"

I used to visit this site and think the whole concept of a New World Order was true, but something fuzzy and far away. It's no longer far away. It's so here now and in front of us that it's sort of hard to see.

I drove by all the mansions in Newport, Rhode Island last week and was struck by the number of billionaires buying up mansions that have long stood empty--- and they're fixing them up, scaffolding reaching to the sky---like the owner of Oracle. I see the division growing wider between the rich and poor, I see the corporatization of our food and countless other institutions and I'm just left walking around with my mouth wide open. The masses on the move. The dilution of country and patriotism. The crazy stock market. The floods. The greed. The crazies. The shooters. The cities. The lack of compassion. The deaths. The lies. The corruption.

To live now in a country where I'd be arrested for fishing without a license but would be allowed to sneak into the country as an illegal without repercussion.

Where am I? Where are we?

I saw the body of a dead baby on the news---she died of starvation and for a brief moment the humanity of that picture both made me weep and made me angrier than I've ever been.

Imagine that we couldn't feed one little baby in this god forsaken place.

Everything that is happening on the world stage is contrived-----all of it, and society is unraveling. Life is solely unfair to most--the prices, the difficulty in daily living, the pain of striving and getting nowhere. In the clench of the NWO, we are suffocating.

And the coming election? I can't even raise an eyebrow anymore. It's hard to get interested when you know it means absolutely nothing.

It's like we're just waiting for the real cue------uprisings, rebellions, martial law, an economic reset. It has never seemed closer than it does now.

It's like being on a roller coaster and you know the fall is coming and you're climbing higher and higher before the drop.

That's where we are now.

Those who are intuitive and understand the machinations of the world---we just feel it all right around the corner.

It is incredibly humbling and incredibly sad.

I'm turning into one of those people who just simply say, "What am I supposed to do?"

We're living in a madhouse.

What are we supposed to do?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just because the TERM "New World Order" is on everyone's lips doesn't mean that it's actually going to happen.

The term "Gun Control" is on everyone's lips in United States but no one's coming for anyone's guns.

The very basis of the FOX NEWS article that the United States 'let" Putin invade Syria is ridiculous. If the USA had of tried to stop Putin, they would be at war with Russia right now.

The UK is already telling pilots that they can shoot down any Russian jet they encounter in Syria, meaning that likely the UK will very soon be at war with Russia.

It's time that the media started getting called out on their bull# rhetoric. Media on ALL sides.

Let's just go back to reporting the news, rather than telling people what to think about it, or straight just making it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Just laugh whenever you can and love as much as possible. What else can we really do?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

With all due respect, this thread is about the effect the NWO' on the average person--not the media.

Good god. Who even watches the 6:00 news anymore. And why would you?

Most people who are are aware of what's happening in this world long ago stopped watching the news.

You have to search for the truth. No one is going to hand it to you. You've been lied to for decades now.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If the NWO is at my door, then in the immortal words of Cheech Marin.... "Keep on knocking, but you can't come in."

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Just laugh whenever you can and love as much as possible. What else can we really do?

That's exactly what the New World Order wants for us anyway. To be complacent and not want for anything and most important, never ever wonder if anything is better.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Haven't we already brought a new order to the world? The international economy is not natural, it is a human construct; cities are not natural, they are a human construct; government is not natural, it is a human construct, etc.

We have already brought a new order to the world with our artificial constructs. The world is already ruled by a few at the top, money flows through those few people. I don't think there will be a new world order in the future because it is already here. Those at the top will never have a one world government, if that were the case they would not be able to fight wars with other countries and governments. Divide and conquer is their M.O., a one world government would unify the world. They don't want that.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
(For those with short attention spans, this will take more than 30 seconds to read, feel free to skip it.. you've been indoctrinated to much already..)

The NWO has been being devised and built for decades now, it is a slow, forward march.

Between technology, Biotech, government, and many other factors, we are ever moving forward to it.

"What can we do?" has been the thought of everyone. "I'm just one person, what can I do? I can't possibly effect change in a global march towards control and surveillance".

That is EXACTLY what they wish you to do.

Media, is the tool of social conditioning. Since the late '90s it has been changed from being "news" to "entertainment". With the legal revision by the US government to allow propaganda to be legal, it is no longer "safe". It is meant to condition our thinking, our perspective.

The majority don't care tho, that is what all the constant distractions, the "in your face" chaos, is all about. To keep us from focusing on what is going on under the surface. To keep us in fear, and to keep us scared.

The best way to keep people in line, has always been by telling them that the boogey man is right around the corner to get them. The Catholic church used this as a tactic during the Dark Ages, The Roman empire did it, with the Huns and the "Northern Barbarians". The US government has done it with the Fascists, the Communists, The Nazis, the Cold War, and now Terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, some of these threats are very real. Government doesn't like criticism, and if they could they would do away with the Amendments that afford us our legal rights. No more 1st or 2nd, 4th, and so on. They're already doing it with "Free-speech zones" and "Gun free zones".. and a "Search warrant" can be drawn up in minutes.

The majority will go along with the NWO, because they have not been taught how to be self-sufficient, and self-reliant. A people who don't know how to do things, will listen to someone else because they don't know any better. Ignorance is bliss!

"Why should I work, the government is giving me free money!"

"Why should I learn to garden, hunt, canning, fishing? I can just go to the store and BUY what i need!"

"Why should i learn to build, craft, etc? I can just hire someone else to do it?"

"Why should I learn to cook from scratch? I can just go get a burger down the street!"

"Why should I take the TIME to learn anything else, I went and got my degree, and now I'm so busy with my job, I just don't have the energy to care about anything else, it's the 21st century, I don't need to learn anything else.. "

This is why the education system has been tanking for decades in this country. A self-reliant people will NOT depend on their government.

You cannot control people who can think and do for themselves.
edit on C155100626 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss Far to many cheerleaders out there, and not enough cheers. I don't think we have long to wait for some really strange manifestations of this heightening dissipation.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It's already here--you're living in it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
(For those with short attention spans, this will take more than 30 seconds to read, feel free to skip it.. you've been indoctrinated to much already..)

The NWO has been being devised and built for decades now, it is a slow, forward march.

Between technology, Biotech, government, and many other factors, we are ever moving forward to it.

"What can we do?" has been the thought of everyone. "I'm just one person, what can I do? I can't possibly effect change in a global march towards control and surveillance".

That is EXACTLY what they wish you to do.

Media, is the tool of social conditioning. Since the late '90s it has been changed from being "news" to "entertainment". With the legal revision by the US government to allow propaganda to be legal, it is no longer "safe". It is meant to condition our thinking, our perspective.

The majority don't care tho, that is what all the constant distractions, the "in your face" chaos, is all about. To keep us from focusing on what is going on under the surface. To keep us in fear, and to keep us scared.

The best way to keep people in line, has always been by telling them that the boogey man is right around the corner to get them. The Catholic church used this as a tactic during the Dark Ages, The Roman empire did it, with the Huns and the "Northern Barbarians". The US government has done it with the Fascists, the Communists, The Nazis, the Cold War, and now Terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, some of these threats are very real. Government doesn't like criticism, and if they could they would do away with the Amendments that afford us our legal rights. No more 1st or 2nd, 4th, and so on. They're already doing it with "Free-speech zones" and "Gun free zones".. and a "Search warrant" can be drawn up in minutes.

The majority will go along with the NWO, because they have not been taught how to be self-sufficient, and self-reliant. A people who don't know how to do things, will listen to someone else because they don't know any better. Ignorance is bliss!

"Why should I work, the government is giving me free money!"

"Why should I learn to garden, hunt, canning, fishing? I can just go to the store and BUY what i need!"

"Why should i learn to build, craft, etc? I can just hire someone else to do it?"

"Why should I learn to cook from scratch? I can just go get a burger down the street!"

"Why should I take the TIME to learn anything else, I went and got my degree, and now I'm so busy with my job, I just don't have the energy to care about anything else, it's the 21st century, I don't need to learn anything else.. "

This is why the education system has been tanking for decades in this country. A self-reliant people will NOT depend on their government.

You cannot control people who can think and do for themselves.

Brilliant!! If I could give you all of my stars, I would.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i was thinking more along chong's "dave's not here!"a reply to: Blazemore2000

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It's not so much the government than it is the corporations who control biotech and technology as a whole that most of us rely on and will continue to rely on until we realize who really benefits. I'd say all national governments are merely a tool used to give the illusion that stability and security is called upon by the people in power when it's clearly people in higher places who can transcend beyond national sovereignty...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

It's not so much the government than it is the corporations who control biotech and technology as a whole that most of us rely on and will continue to rely on until we realize who really benefits. I'd say all national governments are merely a tool used to give the illusion that stability and security is called upon by the people in power when it's clearly people in higher places who can transcend beyond national sovereignty...

Biotech and tech are not controlled, true, the government funds a lot of it tho. Look at some of the NSA toole, developed by different groups. DARPA is another extension of such things.

Technology, biotech are also benign things, much like a firearm, they are bent to the users will. There is great good, or evil in all inanimate things.

However, governments seek to control, and have their constituency dependent upon them. There is no way for them to grow, without bending the people under them "For their own good".

At this point in history, they are all working along side each other. Hand in hand, as it were.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The NWO at your door?

Maybe this should be in dreams and predictions
But hear me out

I’m not the kind of guy whose dreams come true…thank God

Though maybe my nightmares do

But this one was pretty scary I had a few years ago.

Imagine being in your home and an arm of a giant mechanical Octopus comes to your window; peering through it behind the curtains at you like I don’t know what… looks like an American labeled flag on it and its metallic and colored white like an air plane wing. Only it can stretch miles from its source, a giant sized circular base where other arms can eject from it and reach for miles into people’s homes, work places, parks, store fronts. In fact this particular Octopus is based in a park, according to the dream. Sitting quietly amongst the pretty trees reaching out into the community and in my case knocking on my window.

It might be 25 feet by 30 feet, a circular object--the octopus and the arms eject from it smoothly like some kind of organ and it expands and jutes out according to its orders any where within a far radius from the ocular base. Maybe into your very home miles awaqy…

It’s almost like the aliens in War of the Worlds in the basement scene

When the white military style mechanical arm with the US regalia on it approached my window and peered through and then knocked on the window I woke up

I remember waking up that day and it was a dream I’ll never forget

Never forget the huge white mechanical arm with that flag on it peering at me

My first thought was the NWO has arrived
in my case in the dream...at my window

edit on 12-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Reliance is a tool. If you read books on human trafficking, many slaves say they stay with their masters because they have nowhere to go and would starve. Governments want to keep people reliant on the system (of production, of convenience) because it ensures loyalty. It reminds me of the Parks and Recreation episode about corn syrup, making citizens fat and docile:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There are a few posters that hit the nail on the head.

We have all participated in allowing this idea to come to fruition. Through apathy, ignorance or willful subordination. We, the people, have allowed the government and all of it's corrupt leaders to decide exactly what happens and which department will control it. Is it our own fault? Not if you think it is by design.

We can all learn how to survive without the markets, jobs or money. Humans have for thousands of years. No one is allowing that to take place these days, be it Corporations or Governments. You can't even live in the US without paying into the system. That in itself should explain everything.

But do people care? No. We are all too busy being gleefully distracted by the newest story, fad or hype. Entertainment keeps us fat and docile. Stores keep us full and complacent. The Internet keeps us all jealous and in our chairs. Our jobs keep the cycle going endlessly. The taxes keep us scared and Corporations keep us in the system.

So here we are people. The turning point. Did you prepare?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
When I think of a New World Order, they want a one world government, one world currency and one world religion. The chance of that happening in the near future is pretty low. Especially one world religion. They would have a hard time convincing people of set religions to change to their system. Each considers their own religion the most important, and above another. It might take hundreds of years to try and meld religions into each other. I suppose it can also be based on acceptance of other religions. Currently this does not occur.

One world currency they have tried in various ways. Like the Euro, which is failing. To get the whole world under one currency would be a feat in its own right. I can not imagine that this will occur for many generations. Not as things are now.

I see perhaps a one world government under a sort of forum, or group of leaders, not a one world leader. This would work much better. If leaders from every country were to participate in a one world government would be better than one leader for all. As for a one world leader in the future, this may never happen. There are too many chefs in the kitchen who want their say on things. I do not see this happening in the near future.

Thus a New World Order, well that is a pipe dream. Even if it is possible it would take many many lifetimes to achieve. That would take a lot of patience and willpower to pursue. I'm not sure if anyone is up for the challenge. They can dream but to actually create it is another thing all together.

Also there is too much freedom of choice at present, to be even close to becoming a New World Order. I think in order to have such a government, more rules would have to be put in place. People would be not asked what they want, but rather told how it is going to be. I for one prefer to have more choice, even though it seems there isn't really choice. Under a one world government things would be stricter and more rigid.
edit on 13-10-2015 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There is no " New World Order ", as it is the same old garbage being spewed every day as it has been any other day, as it has been forever.

It is the " Old World Order" , in defense of itself, in order to keep things the way they have always been so the same old players can play the same old games.

The " New World Order" spewage is the " Old World Order" using new technology to scare you into thinking things are going to change for the worse while the "same old K)*&*%^E^%C different day" keeps happening every day.

There is nothing new going on in this world other than new methods that are used to keep everyone feeling off balance and out of control, which in and of itself is the cause for much of the mental illness and disease in this worlda and of course there is wealth to be extracted from the chaos, death and despair that is caused by the same old #.

We could use a change in this world, a shift away from the warlike and evil business and economic models forced down our throats constantly, the one's that force you into taking out a loan to get things you need.

Nobody cares about your phone or what you say on it because the criminals in charge write laws to protect themselves from these types of activity which transfer onto us if we have the money to gain adequate representation in a court of law.

Nothing ever really changes and that is how your masters like things to be.

OK, whatever....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
*looks outside* Hey there's nothing there... You lied to me!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join