It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankara bomb a false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
[Stupid f'in phone]

Just read an article on The Independant showing the outrage focused on the Turkish Government over the loss of life at the peace rally. The old cogs shifted a gear and "false flag" popped out. What better way to garner anti IS sentiment and destabilise Turkey's government in one fell swoop. Make them seem more focused on eliminating Kurds while at the same time letting IS run rampant.

Then you have to wonder which side would be more likely to instigate it, USA or Russia. Someone is trying to play Risk with loaded dice methinks.
edit on 11-10-2015 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Click the form dude.

Ankara bomb a false flag?

Is a frogs ass water-tight?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

I lol'd

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
off topic, gonna stick to browsing on the phone and leave posting to the pc lol.
Doesnt matter how big a phone i get my hands are too friggin big to use em.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ah yes the old corndog for fingers excuse, I'm on to you.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

how is this a false flag?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems to me, bombing a peace rally serves no other purpose than to cause outrage amongst the population.
Turn the people against the Government who seem more focused on attacking the PKK than IS.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's certainly possible, but Turkey has a long history of terrorism and plenty of extremist threats who'd be more than happy to bomb a peace rally.

I'm just not sure why you'd bother with a false flag when it's simply a case of waiting for the next legitimate attack. They're not rare.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems to me, bombing a peace rally serves no other purpose than to cause outrage amongst the population.
Turn the people against the Government who seem more focused on attacking the PKK than IS.

Or cause maximum devastation and consternation in the country, there is always that, right?
SMH

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Wait, how does a bombing the Turks are blaming on IS some how become something about the Kurds? Why do people think every event in human history is a false flag?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What didn't sit right was a Peace Rally being a target. What motive would there be other than to cause an uproar?
If the Turkish government gets embroiled in major civic unrest it could be used to divert its attention from its neighbours effectively benching it from the Syrian theatre. The Turks seem to be a bit of a wildcard in the conflict and look as if they want to play both sides off. Distracting them might be of benefit to the parties involved.

Im not saying that every calamity is a false flag, far from it. But this event could well be beneficial to some.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm not usually one to scream false flag but on this occasion it was my first thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Its probably beneficial to the Turkish government. It scares the hell out of the Kurds and the anti-Erdogan supporters.

There is a general election in a months time in Turkey and Erdorgan's party did not win enough seats at the last election, because a pro-Kurd party managed to get 10% of the vote. Having a couple of explosions courtesy of ISIL at peace rallys (they did the same thing in June) encourages a war mentality which will benefit Erdorgan. Erdogan is after more power as he is now president so winning this election is important in his ambition to be a Turkish dictator.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
What didn't sit right was a Peace Rally being a target. What motive would there be other than to cause an uproar?

The rally was organized by an opposition party against Ergodan's aggressive militarism against Kurds and tacit support for ISIS.

IS/ISIS/ISIL/Daesh share the same enemy as Ergodan---secularists and Kurds.

Ergodan will blame IS superficially and opposition parties deeply and attack Kurds and help IS.

Realistically, IS is evil and ruthless enough to actually perform the act, and I think they did it. The question is how much Turkish establishment would bother to crack down on somebody who is attacking the government's enemies.

edit on 12-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Wait, how does a bombing the Turks are blaming on IS some how become something about the Kurds? Why do people think every event in human history is a false flag?

Better yet, Turkey blaming it on their own agents is even funnier. Islamic State is Turkish controlled, funded and maintained. Toyota could tell that story real quick by activating the tracking software in their trucks and finding out which Vin numbers pop up inside ISIL controlled areas inside Syria and Iraq from where they were originally shipped. Not to hard to do but the U.S. is making sure that info does not come out to protect Turkey. Turkey is the last country that I would ever want to see in NATO, they are not the Turkey of old, they are run by Islamic wackos and have screwed the U.S. over big time before.

top topics

join