It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a billion dollars on training just five rebel fighters, who then deserted has been cancelled.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Its hilarious from one perspective but shouldn't people be demanding their government did a bit better for them with their tax payers money and dealt with things America needs at home rather than a long way away and which ultimately has little affect on America - Syria is hardly the biggest trading partner with the USA is it?

Yah duh. I am obviouly not supporting US foreign policy, am I?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Half a billion on some AK-47 and some secound hand pick up trucks?

Really?

edit on 11-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, you have to get that billion dollar foundation/library/museum somehow! And, our poor vets have to wait months, sometimes years, for help!

The Alarming Math Behind Barack Obama's Library

My opinion: the most corrupt, non-transparent, inept president of all time!

(I'm still waiting to know why an IG (Obama's responsibility) was never appointed to State during the entire tenure of Hillary Clinton when SIX BILLION DOLLARS went unaccounted for.)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Half a billion on some AK-47 and some secound hand pick up trucks?

Really?

Everything in context. Those didn't look second hand to me, they looked like they came straight from the factory. Probably had to equip each one with a GPS tracker also, not to mention someone had to finance the chemical weapon transaction that set about the attempted false flag on Assad.

If the Pentagon is used to spending $150 for a hammer, I think we could easily justify the existing 500 million expenditure.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
See...Obama really does/did/might have...had an actual plan to deal with ISIS.

FIVE guys and $500,000,000...is all you really need to wipe out a "J.V. team".
edit on 11-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe i should wite to obama.

Dear Mr president

Give me $1,000,000,000,000 tax free and a Audi R8 and I promise I will not only get rid of Assad and ISIS but North Korea and putin too.

Below are my bank details

Lots of love
Crazyewok

PS
Buy me a 747 and I will sort cuba out too!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe i should wite to obama.

Dear Mr president

Give me $1,000,000,000,000 tax free and a Audi R8 and I promise I will not only get rid of ISIS but North Korea and putin too.

Below are my bank details

Lots of love
Crazyewok

Thought the same thing...
at $100,000,000 per guy, there should be no shortage of volunteers.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Duh, I was agreeing with you because all you can do is find it hilarious but and its the but I had wanted to focus on, shouldn't we expect a damn better performance from our governments and a damn good explanation as to who they paid all this money to and someone for this fiasco should get the tin-tak, or a large group of them. The bike on the podium gave the impression that he and his were above questioning about this and no details would be forthcoming - not acceptable. (you can bet my lot were busy beavering away in there spending UK tax payers dosh as well).

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: RogueWave

shouldn't we expect a damn better performance from our governments and a damn good explanation as to who they paid all this money to and someone for this fiasco should get the tin-tak, or a large group of them.

From the "most transparent administration in history"? Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To be fair...if they're willing to ADMIT to 5 guys at $500 Mil....you know the REAL numbers are something like 2 guys at $2 Billion.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm sure they could get 5 guys for $500 each .
But then there's the politicians/corporate
entities who need the rest for their offshore
tax-free foundations/charities.War is not cheap
.... if you're a taxpayer !

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

They could have given a bunch of real mercs that kind of money along with salvage rights to equipment captured and the ISIS problem could have been taken care of.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Vlad impales Obama with the truth:

Putin said the Russian air campaign was already more effective than discontinued U.S. efforts to support some militant groups.
“It would have been better to give us $500 million,” Putin said of the aborted U.S. program to fund the Free Syrian Army. “At least we would have used it more effectively from the point of view of fighting international terrorism.”

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

They couldve just given every American a million and we wouldve all gone over and just flipped that country like this old house.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

They couldve just given every American a million and we wouldve all gone over and just flipped that country like this old house.

how do you figure that?

300,000,000x1,000,000= 300,000,000,000,000
a loooong way off from 500,000,000

should have spent it on schools

edit on 12-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Obama is a farce
his entire foreign policy is a shambles
Like announcing that the war in Afghanistan is over, when the Taliban are stronger now than in 14 years
or declaring Yeman a success, just a week before they had to evacuate the embassy there,
or calling Isis simply JV

Obama is such a deluded tool, he cant seriously be this stupid

top topics

<< 1   >>

join