It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda freaked out, what's happening? ( symptoms inside)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
sounds like you are or were having a bronchospasm

en.wikipedia.org...

Bronchospasm or a bronchial spasm is a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of the bronchioles. It is caused by the release (degranulation) of substances from mast cells or basophils under the influence of anaphylatoxins. It causes difficulty in breathing which can be very mild to severe.

Some of the things that can cause bronchospasms are: consuming foods, taking medicines, allergic responses to insects, and fluctuating hormone levels, particularly in women.

A few of the more common allergens are foods such as eggs, milk, peanuts, walnuts, tree and other nuts, fish, especially shellfish, soy and wheat; insect bites and stings, especially bee stings; and other medicines, especially penicillin and its derivatives

you will probably live but should have gone to the doc. sure if they put the scope on your back and listened to you breathe they would have hears small breath sounds

you will survive

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just looking at the food you listed for the meals made me sick to the stomach. I could tollerate more of that kind of food when I was younger but not anymore. Even that much highly proccessed food back then would have caused me some mucus and hard breathing.

It sounds like a food or chemical intolerance or an excessive amount of a type of food chemistry. Not much moderation to that days food. No suggestions, if your diet is always that way then maybe some of the food had some overspray from cleaning fluids on it or some bad bacteria or fungus toxins in it. Just because the microbes are dead does not mean their toxins are not harmful.
edit on 11-10-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That actually explains it perfectly, thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Definitely not my average day of eating. I was traveling, and celebrating, so my brain turned off as to what I was pouring into my body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join