posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:47 PM
Just looking at the food you listed for the meals made me sick to the stomach. I could tollerate more of that kind of food when I was younger but not
anymore. Even that much highly proccessed food back then would have caused me some mucus and hard breathing.
It sounds like a food or chemical intolerance or an excessive amount of a type of food chemistry. Not much moderation to that days food. No
suggestions, if your diet is always that way then maybe some of the food had some overspray from cleaning fluids on it or some bad bacteria or fungus
toxins in it. Just because the microbes are dead does not mean their toxins are not harmful.
edit on 11-10-2015 by rickymouse because: (no