It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The riddle of Aiwass 4 6 3 8... is the Seven Seals? Whoops! I think I started the Apocalypse!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
111 years ago in 1904 Aleister Crowley was visited by a strange being who dictated "Liber AL vel Legis", "The Book of the Law". It became the foundation for the Thelema religion, considered by many to be of the occult. In Chapter II there is a cryptic puzzle that will be expounded by one who comes later. It contains 28 letters and numbers which need to be grouped in fours to solve the problem. That's Seven Fours.

The solution turns out to be a proof of the existence of Elohim. I completed it on 7 October which coincides with this prediction for the Apocalypse: The Guardian. Are the two linked? I felt uneasy so didn't post anything just in case.

While I was on the train to work it hit me that the letters and numbers could be arranged into a grid. There was another message encrypted. Bearing in mind I'd just proven the existence of Elohim, the message had to be Truth and no matter what I did it looks like it's going to happen anyway. So I thought I should share, if only to salve my conscience. If you don't want to know the date of the Apocalypse look away now.

When you've read it, if you wonder if I am really The Lamb, all I can say is, I don't know. My birth surname is Lambell which is El (Spanish) Lamb = The Lamb or Lamb El(ohim) = Lamb of God. That's why I chose my handle. I thought it was amusing. But now, I'm not so sure.

I don't know if you noticed but in the 7 x 4 grid you can spell OBAMA and AM3RKA...
edit on 9-10-2015 by TheLamb because: Added last line

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

If you think you're the lamb of God, get help. You're not.

The lamb knows exactly who he is and his appointed time. He comes with great power - not on a train. You do what most other people who solve things do, miss out half the stuff in front of you on the page and dismiss it as unimportant. Not buying it, at all.

Did you heal the sick? Cure the leper or ascend to heaven? Did you come back on a cloud for all to see? No? You're not the lamb..... At all.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

See! Like this - you can spell. AM3RKA.
Who spells with numbers please? You're telling me that God uses l33t speak COME ON. Pack it in.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
You lost me at the beginning when you said 'It is Pi' out of nowhere, then began to 'factorize Pi'. To be honest at that point I'm not convinced you knew what you were doing. Much like a dog chasing its tail.

Note: 31415 is not Pi, 3.1415 (and so forth) is Pi. 31415 is 31,415 (or thirty one thousand four hundred and fifteen). You assume it's Pi. An assumption means nothing.

This is what annoys me about these type of posts, it's all speculative. You assume this means that. You assume this word should connect with this word. You then assume your assumption should connect with your previous assumption.

This riddle is not solved. You never began to solve it, let alone finish.

By the way, the MOR thing had me laughing. I had to stop reading after that.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: TheLamb

If you think you're the lamb of God, get help. You're not.

All I'm doing is pointing out that my surname can mean The Lamb or Lamb of God.

The lamb knows exactly who he is and his appointed time. He comes with great power - not on a train. You do what most other people who solve things do, miss out half the stuff in front of you on the page and dismiss it as unimportant. Not buying it, at all.

Did you heal the sick? Cure the leper or ascend to heaven?

Maybe The Lamb isn't Jesus? It's not implicitly stated in the Bible that one equals the other.

Did you come back on a cloud for all to see? No? You're not the lamb..... At all.

Well actually, yes. We're using cloud computing and my post is for all to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't see anything solved here. All I see is arbitrarily chosen numbers/letters/etc. that you've twisted around to try to fit your preconceived 'solution'. The fact that you believe this is somehow "proof of the existence of Elohim" and that you think you are some special "lamb of god" or whatever, leads me to believe that besides being clearly obsessive, you're likely suffering from delusions of grandeur or schizophrenia as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
You lost me at the beginning when you said 'It is Pi' out of nowhere, then began to 'factorize Pi'. To be honest at that point I'm not convinced you knew what you were doing. Much like a dog chasing its tail.

Note: 31415 is not Pi, 3.1415 (and so forth) is Pi. 31415 is 31,415 (or thirty one thousand four hundred and fifteen). You assume it's Pi. An assumption means nothing.

This is what annoys me about these type of posts, it's all speculative. You assume this means that. You assume this word should connect with this word. You then assume your assumption should connect with your previous assumption.

The decimal point was a late invention. In other cultures they use a space or a comma: 31,415 in France is 10 x PI. Actually you should have written 3.1416 as the next digit after the 5 is a 9. You are misquoting PI. Tsk. Note the numbers after the point? 1 4 16 - 1 April 2016. How does that work?

Try answering the questions in my post before dissing it. How can GOD appear in a simple table of numbers? How come DNA maps perfectly to 7 of my connected numbers? Did I somehow massage the outcome? If I did then I obviously have great intellectual power, going back to the previous post. How come Genesis 1:27 maps to DNA? Why does DNA fit the zodiac so well? How did I manage to connect God with water and Genesis 2? Why is the Azimuth of the sun on 1 April 2016 at 0800 GMT in the same table of numbers we found GOD in? Why are the numbers 8 14 16 (8am 1.4.16) so perfectly arranged in symmetry in the table?

I can't answer the questions without relying on the existence of God. You seem to be my intellectual superior. Please explain.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So April fools day is the apocalypse? That's just too funny

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

Actually you should have written 3.1416 as the next digit after the 5 is a 9. You are misquoting PI. Tsk.

Then you should have also done that in your equation? But you didn't you chose 5 because 5 was there to choose. So essentially it isn't Pi, because if it was Pi there would have been a 6 there? You just debunked your own nonsense.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I don't see anything solved here. All I see is arbitrarily chosen numbers/letters/etc. that you've twisted around to try to fit your preconceived 'solution'. The fact that you believe this is somehow "proof of the existence of Elohim" and that you think you are some special "lamb of god" or whatever, leads me to believe that besides being clearly obsessive, you're likely suffering from delusions of grandeur or schizophrenia as well.

Look up Liber AL vel Legis. It's on the web for free. You'll see the puzzle there in Chapter II verse 76.

Yep, it must be a mental illness. Wow. Thank you doctor. I feel so much better now that you've proven me wrong. Oh, hang on. What? You're not a doctor? It was the easiest scientific conclusion to draw and you could get an insult in at the same time while feeling superior when you only skimmed the content and jumped to the conclusion without applying any thought to the matter? Are you in the USA by any chance? Sounds like a case of headinthesand-itis.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

Ah, but in French it's called Poisson d'Avril, April Fish Day. Elohim is represented by Pisces. Oooooh.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

It's the perfect date! Nobody will believe it, and so it will come totally unexpected, without giving the people time to prepare.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Actually you should have written 3.1416 as the next digit after the 5 is a 9. You are misquoting PI. Tsk.

Then you should have also done that in your equation? But you didn't you chose 5 because 5 was there to choose. So essentially it isn't Pi, because if it was Pi there would have been a 6 there? You just debunked your own nonsense.

I guess you didn't finish Maths at school. If you quote a number to four decimal places you look at the fifth and then round up the fourth number if the fifth is greater than or equal to 5. 3.1415926... After the 5 is a 9 which is greater than 5 so follow the rule and round the 5 to 6. In my example I was using PI to eleven decimal places meaning I didn't have to round until much later which I have done accurately. I did Maths through to my university degree so I think I know what I am talking about.

That pretty much trounces your comments and credibility, doesn't it? You saved me a job.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You made more sense than anyone else I recall... actually, I don't recall anyone ever presenting an attempt at solving this, so, you get a pat on the back for that! Although I cannot say if it is the correct solution or not.

Hmmm... reading some other replies here, maybe I understood it a little better than some... although I agree it would have been much better if you had left out the Lamb of God stuff... we've had too many people here claiming to be this or that...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I guess you didn't finish Maths at school. If you quote a number to four decimal places you look at the fifth and then round up the fourth number if the fifth is greater than or equal to 5. 3.1415926... After the 5 is a 9 which is greater than 5 so follow the rule and round the 5 to 6. In my example I was using PI to eleven decimal places meaning I didn't have to round until much later which I have done accurately. I did Maths through to my university degree so I think I know what I am talking about.

That pretty much trounces your comments and credibility, doesn't it? You saved me a job.

Why are you explaining to me how rounding up decimal points work? I agreed it should be a 6, so now I'm an idiot and this has become personal? I don't care what you used in your example, in the riddle you are trying to solve you have chosen the numbers 31415 as Pi, but it shouldn't be 31415, it should be 31416 given the next number in Pi is a 9.

Please continue to insult me.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Why are you explaining to me how rounding up decimal points work? I agreed it should be a 6, so now I'm an idiot and this has become personal? I don't care what you used in your example, in the riddle you are trying to solve you have chosen the numbers 31415 as Pi, but it shouldn't be 31415, it should be 31416 given the next number in Pi is a 9.

Please continue to insult me.

Never mind the maths...A.Crowley -says it all...

Å99

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just a hint TheLamb... delusions of grandeur

"Whoops! I think I started the Apocalypse!"

When you've read it, if you wonder if I am really The Lamb, all I can say is, I don't know. My birth surname is Lambell which is El (Spanish) Lamb = The Lamb or Lamb El(ohim) = Lamb of God. That's why I chose my handle. I thought it was amusing. But now, I'm not so sure.

Wow! you`ve got it bad.

How many passages of the Bible do you need to read to understand that Jesus arose alive and ascended to heaven "alive" and will return with his army from heaven, not be born again here on earth, he is already alive, he conquered death.

Sorry dude but I`m going to pass on calling you Lord lol.

edit on 9-10-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Just a hint TheLamb... delusions of grandeur

"Whoops! I think I started the Apocalypse!"

Wow! you`ve got it bad.

How many passages of the Bible do you need to read to understand that Jesus arose alive and ascended to heaven "alive" and will return with his army from heaven, not be born again here on earth, he is already alive, he conquered death.

Sorry dude but I`m going to pass on calling you Lord lol.

As I said, we don't know that the Lamb and Jesus are one and the same. John the Baptist declares "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" near Jesus, but it's not clear he was actually talking about Jesus. He could have been having a vision or something. Then there is the Lamb in Revelation who doesn't say anything and has seven eyes and seven horns - that's not how I imagined Jesus. Don't forget "Son of Man" (ben-adam) which Jesus refers to. He uses the third person, so again is the Son of Man really Jesus?

All I was saying is that the Lamb cracks the seven seals, I seam to have cracked seven seals on a day when the world was calculated to end and I have a name that can mean The Lamb or Lamb of God. It's not as if it's a common name either. According to records there have only been 71 people born with the surname in the UK since 1837 (which is odd because there are 200 people living in the UK with the surname; where have they come from?). There were 9 people named Lambell in the US Social Security Death Index between 1937 and 2010. It's not a common name. I didn't mention that my first name means "Righteous One" or "One of Justice", but again that is probably another coincidence. I also have two other surnames, one of which means "Head Servant of the Household", and am a fire sign: "And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.…"

Odd.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I will have a rack please. With rosemary honey glaze.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd be wary of anything from Crowley.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well.. kudos for trying to work it out, don't know if it;s correct or not but that's deeper than I could've gotten with it.
just curious- how did you decide to place the symbology over that part of the US that you did? (slide 23). sorry if I missed it- on the way out and only doing a quick read.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join