It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the New World Order "Trump" card.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
All well and dandy...now look at the immigration "laws" in place then.
My point, is that immigration at the time was encouraged and had few restrictions, so very few immigrants would be considered "illegal immigrants". That's the point of contention...

And, it's a far cry from coming into a country, just to make some anchor babies to start receiving state benefits all because of a misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside"

The bolded part is where the anchor baby idea falls flat. But, of course, the lawyers always go back and forth on it, so in practice, we defaulted to "born here, instant citizen"...a practice most other nations do NOT use. (for obvious reasons)

Frederick Trump was a know tax dodger, that left Germany to avoid paying owed taxes. That would have meant he was in violation of the Immigration Exclusion Act of 1882 and also the Supreme Court ruling of New York v. Miln in 1837, which gave the state powers to prevent the importation of "Paupers, Vagabonds, Convicts, and Infectious Articles". Meaning under the law, he was a offender that officials could have legally rounded up and sent back to Germany.

Was Frederick Trump "off the radar" in regard to being scrutinized by government officials?

Of course he was and even if they did know he was deportable, being a somewhat successful business man, would have make it unlikely that they would have targeted him under those circumstances. BUT, does all that, mean he was not in violation of the laws, at the time? No
edit on 9-11-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Look at what the PTB did to Michael Jackson, if you think Trump is wealthy enough to lead the country into the promised land. Look at what they did to JFK, Jr. on National TV, if you think Trump is bold enough to challenge TPTB. Trump's antics are cool, for now. Things will change, if he becomes POTUS. THEY will change his mind. jajajaj You will be blaming a birth certificate or an illegal presidency, 6 months into his term. jajajaja

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

Fair enough, assuming it could be proven that he was such. It being "known" and all.

But would you want to be accountable for the crimes of your ancestors as well?
I'm guessing not. So kind of goes back to moot point.

Of course, so is Trump's chance of getting the GOP nod, meaning unless he runs independently (thereby ensuring a Hillary victory). Going to be a pretty unexciting election. By my assumption, this is pretty much all already pre-ordained. I'd love to be wrong though.

<< 1   >>

join