It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the New World Order "Trump" card.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
With all the previous prophetic Simpsons artwork I thought I would share a video I recently was shown. This video is yet another creepy Simpsons prediction. Trump wins...Maybe..

VIDEO WAS HOAX I TAKE IT?
edit on 7-10-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

They did that after trump announced. Didn't air in 2000.

Trump announced in June and that episode was in July.
edit on thWed, 07 Oct 2015 20:38:04 -0500America/Chicago1020150480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
yep.. that's freaking odd alright.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If Trump is an indication of the NWO's agenda , bring it on.
Illegal immigrants - check
Russia - check
Middle East - check
Bringing jobs back to America - check
The outlook of Congress as a bunch of BS'ing do-nothings- check
National Security - check
International dealings - check
The Constitution - check

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And saying the same thing about how he is going to accomplish them all, check.

He has a plan, it's gonna be great and it's gonna be YYYYUUUGGGEE.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

LOL, Homer 2016

BTW

www.dailymail.co.uk... on-reliant-aid-CHINA.html

The Simpsons PREDICTED a Donald Trump presidency... and it didn't end well: Time travel episode from 2000 featured 'broke' nation reliant on aid from CHINA

Simpsons has 'predicted' world events before, including Ebola, the discovery of the Higgs-Boson particle and the Arab Spring

The episode's alternate universe reveals that Trump, who will be 84 in 2030, left the country in an impossible amount of debt, and reliant on foreign aid from Europe and China.

Homer is putting casey and nostradamus to shame.
edit on 411031America/ChicagoWed, 07 Oct 2015 20:41:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
According to THIS WIKI it released in July of this year.

Looks like just another person trying to rack up some YouTube views by lying. Either that or they didn't research worth a flip.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

These kind of conspiracy theorists care nothing about the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Russia - check
Middle East - check
The Constitution - check

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd wager that the US will be bankrupt by the time he's done just like the Simpsons predicts. He offers no real solutions and is just saying what people want to hear. No different han any other politician.

Too bad about the video being a hoax

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: asmall89

Check!! & Agreed. Wouldn't is be nice if and when elected Trump could stop this or reverse it?
www.nationaldebtclocks.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Maybe, Just Maybe, Trump is a fan of the Simpsons and decided to repeat what they did??? For the Fun of IT!!!

I know if i saw something funny from a show i watched, became famous, had money to spend, I would Definitely attempt this sense of humor. The motion of the hand gesture gives it away IMO.

Regards,

SK

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Although Trump did grow up rich, inheriting money and property from his fathers businesses, the Trump Family is self-made for the most part and not a part of the NWO (all the Trumps are Tax Dodgers BTW). Trumps grandfather was an illegal alien, that did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's. People like Trump and Perot are considered "trash" by the standards of the Romney and Bush clans, with family members having held political offices in the Untied States, as far back as the 1850's. Note, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama also had no direct family ties to the NWO. However, they were not nearly as wealthy, nor as independently bold, as Trump or Perot and eventually all of them did "toed the line", following the orders of the NWO.

The reality is that Trump will NEVER be accepted as part of the true "Owners of Capital" club because he is the decedent of regular working class immigrants from Germany, that came to the USA via Ellis Island. Whether voters believe it or not, people like Donald Trump and Ross Perot before him, are truly, the best chance, regular people have to being represented by someone in office who's family is not part of the NWO. Although I have not thoroughly checked, it does not appear that Donald Trump nor Ross Perot were ever invited to or attended the Bilderberg Conference. That's a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump wins the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

Also, do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants, as apposed to, what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex" and even Donald Trump is not immune to a guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ross Perot, Jessie Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will be told to "toe the line" and "play ball", as they dictate. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended political parties, yet somehow he was still "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or personal fortune, all of which existed prior to being elected and was held COMPLETELY outside of the confines or influence of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there is a huge assets difference between Mitt Romney, who has a $250 million net worth and Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth (Donald Trump has a net worth of $4 Billion). Yet, someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations, but not Perot and this time around it will be Jeb Bush that gets the party nomination, not Trump. As I alluded to above, its NOT the money nor the popular vote that matters, people like Mitt and Jeb are government insiders and both come from families that always have been government insiders. That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either, nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the "good ol' boys" that we've gotten as Presidents since then. Again, Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. He was likely threatened in some way that none of us can imagine. Why has he been so quiet, for the last 20+ years? Donald Trump will be no different, but, if he decides to run for President and he somehow wins, best case scenario, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronald Reagan all over again.
edit on 8-10-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Regardless of June/July 2000 running announcement/show airing -

Why would they re-create this portion of the episode (from 2000) in real life in 2015?

Either it was knowingly done in order to fuel conspiracy theories, or it was not knowingly done. Both scenarios are WEIRD, and I think warrant a deeper look.

The sign is dropped at the same moment. Trump waves with the right hand and then the left at the same time. The security guys are the same.

This makes me uncomfortable!

edit on 8-10-2015 by raedar because: clarity

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

No it matters a lot of when it was aired.

They did it to make fun of it, just like everyone else was doing.
And to poke fun at that he paid people to be there.

The sign is dropped at the same moment. Trump waves with the right hand and then the left at the same time. The security guys are the same.

It is like they were working with something they had already seen!!!!
Spoooooooky

They had the literal event to go off and recreate in animation, not that hard.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Found it:

From July 2015 Animation Domination

edit on 8-10-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Russia - check
Middle East - check
The Constitution - check

I think Trump is the anti-NWO candidate. I think that's why the media is going after him so hard.

His strong position against illegal immigration, much stronger border enforcement, and putting US interests first in international trade agreements are all stances antithetical to the globalist agenda.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schaden
I think Trump is the anti-NWO candidate. I think that's why the media is going after him so hard.

His strong position against illegal immigration, much stronger border enforcement, and putting US interests first in international trade agreements are all stances antithetical to the globalist agenda.

Correct, and it was the same thing with Ross Perot before him. Trump and Sanders, in my opinion, are the least likely, "visible candidates" to be heavily affiliated with NWO/Old-Money types. Trump and Sanders weren't "born into" the "right kind" of political families, in fact their ancestors were immigrants from the lower classes of Europe. Its really too bad they can't be on the same ticket, running as Independents, with Sanders as President and Trump as VP, with people like Ralph Nader, Jessie Venture and Ron Paul filling the various cabinet positions (pooling campaign resources, with the intention of actually trying to win, as a team and not solo).

But if they tried to pull a "hat trick" like that, I'm sure quite a few of them would QUICKLY find themselves at risk of being in a "plane crash" or on the wrong end of a "car accident"

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Trumps grandfather was an illegal alien, that did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's

Um...Ellis Island wasn't even open for the immigration business until 1892....his grandfather came here in 1885, so unless he came in a DeLorean, he wasn't going through Ellis Island of course.

Back then, nobody was an "illegal immigrant", because there wasn't a part of the process that was illegal. Later immigration laws are what then created those who came here illegally.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Trumps grandfather was an illegal alien, that did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's

Um...Ellis Island wasn't even open for the immigration business until 1892....his grandfather came here in 1885, so unless he came in a DeLorean, he wasn't going through Ellis Island of course.

Back then, nobody was an "illegal immigrant", because there wasn't a part of the process that was illegal. Later immigration laws are what then created those who came here illegally.

Oh, were playing this game...

Prior to 1892, Castle Garden was the main Immigration Depot, located in Lower Manhattan.

Also, during the "construction" of the first 3-story structure on Ellis Island, a Barge Office near the Battery, was used for immigrant processing.
edit on 9-11-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All well and dandy...now look at the immigration "laws" in place then.
My point, is that immigration at the time was encouraged and had few restrictions, so very few immigrants would be considered "illegal immigrants". That's the point of contention...

And, it's a far cry from coming into a country, just to make some anchor babies to start receiving state benefits all because of a misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside"

The bolded part is where the anchor baby idea falls flat. But, of course, the lawyers always go back and forth on it, so in practice, we defaulted to "born here, instant citizen"...a practice most other nations do NOT use. (for obvious reasons)

As for him being the NWO Trump Card though...I doubt it. I would think a Trump presidency would at least push back some NWO plans for at least 4 years. (or however long he could stay in office before they assassinated him for not playing ball). Won't be necessary though, because they'll ensure the RNC doesn't pick him, and if he ran independent, the votes would be split enough to ensure a Hillary win hands down. Either way, Hillary or Jeb, the NWO will have their candidate in office, so really no worries for them.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join