It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
a photo of a woman sitting in an Eastern European hospital waiting room started circulating around the Internet. According to the reports, she accidently mistook builders’ foam for hair mousse. Yes, now she has a big ol’ helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.
Now if you look carefully at the photo, you’ll notice some leaves and twigs in the foam. Perhaps there is more to the story
This astonishing picture shows what happens if builder's foam gets mixed up with shampoo.
Very bad hair day! Extraordinary picture shows what happens if builder’s foam gets mixed up with shampoo. This astonishing picture shows what happens if builder's foam gets mixed up with shampoo.
I find it great that people keep reposting this image with alternative explanations since no one knows the real story. I mean clearly something happened, something went wrong. We don't know exactly what, but we all want an answer. Me? I like not knowing.
Wasn't this on the front page like a week ago? And she seems to have confused sticks and leaves for curlers. I think there is a different story to this pic. Last time this image was posted it was claimed that she mistook it for shampoo. Still doesn't add up.
Had this happen to me. Worked in a prefab house manufacturing warehouse. They would pump this stuff into voids in the wall piece through access holes that were drilled through the sides. The stuff got to the hole before the guy who was plugging it could put the plug in and it shot out onto my head. I had a giant helmet of the #... It is IMPOSSIBLE to remove. We had to slowly cut between it and my scalp and we still took 1inch sections of my scalp off. Bled like a bleep bleep.