It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN and the Indentured Servants/Slaves Who Work There

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: simro

What books have you written dude I want to buy one and give it a go.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Just found your books dude.

Backwards time magic looks interesting also Magic of the bear goddess......

www.srob.co.uk...
edit on 5-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

May I ask what field of research it is, that the society of which you are a part delves into?

It seems to me that a person who researches the life cycle of muskrats, for example, would not necessarily have all that much to say on the subject of applied uses of induction motors, or the complexities of international currency exchange.

Perhaps what occamsrazor there was trying to get at, is that you do not have specific experience relating to the subject matter of the thread, of a depth which renders your comments on it particularly well informed.

There is nothing wrong with being in that position, and it does not make you generally ignorant, but it may play in to why you have misunderstood things so badly with regard to your OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I mentioned the research society not to show any expertise in contracts but to reply to an insult: however it was an insult not from you. But the research society is called the ghost club and it is the worlds oldest paranormal/psychical research society in the world. But I cannot talk about these things at length because I do not wish to break the rules at ats about self promotion etc...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: simro
a reply to: opethPA

I did mention that "they are giving people the option but they are getting people to sign indefinite term contracts" but should a person even have the option to sign away themselves as slaves. Also this is a hugely powerful organisation backed by the , EU,UN etc.. and so the truth could be even worse.

LOL!
Uh... having a CDI is what everyone WANTS! You have it all mixed up! It is with the CDI (contrat a durée indeterminée) that you have more rights as an employee! You can quit whenever you want, but they can't fire you unless in case of a really extreme fault (like you burned the place down or something). You get tons of money if they have to let you go for any reason.

Most of all, in France, you cannot get any loans or credit if you do not have a CDI. This is what young people starting out are fighting to get (and it isn't very easy, depending upon what you go into).

In this country, people complain that employees are being taken advantage of when they get CDD's ( contract of a determined duree) . It gives the employees no job security, and they cannot do anything like buy a car or house.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I am glad you brought this up. In an earlier post, you say Soldiers do not sign indefinite contracts. I am here to tell you they do sign indefinite contracts in the U.S. Army all the time usually after about 12 years service. It simply means they are no longer required to go the 4 year re-up process but on a in-definite contract which expires when they put in the paperwork to request retirement or release.

You are misunderstanding the terms used, no one is a slave, slaves were not paid for their work and I am certain CERN pays handsomely for the services of its employees. They want the expertise and experience of employees who have been there for awhile and reward them with an open ended contract or indefinite.
edit on 10/5/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

In the British army a soldier cannot leave before his term is over, while in other jobs a person may be sued for not working but they would not be dragged back and made to keep working. That isn't a normal type of agreement.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

In the British army a soldier cannot leave before his term is over, while in other jobs a person may be sued for not working but they would not be dragged back and made to keep working. That isn't a normal type of agreement.

In a contract of indetermined duration, you are free to quit whenever you want!

Though if you quit, it effects your ability to receive unemployment payment.
There is also the option of a "Rupture de Contrat Conventionelle", which is done by mutual agreement between employer and employee, and that leaves the ex-employee able to receive unemployment. This is not possible with a CDD. (determined duration contract). If you have a CDD, and you want to get out of it before it is up, you lose all rights to unemployment payment.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

In the British army a soldier cannot leave before his term is over,

Garbage, you really do not know much!

Some soldiers may apply to leave with less than 12 months notice and this is known as Premature Voluntary Release (PVR) on payment. PVR on payment only applies to those enlisted on the Notice Engagement (ie before 1 Jan 91) and those serving on an S Type Engagement. It is not permitted for those who enlisted after 1 Jan 91 on the Open Engagement. PVR on payment is not a right but a privilege which may be withheld or deferred at any time by the Defence Council, although in practice this is rarely done (an example might be a major confrontation or operational deployment - see 61Rs 1975, paragraphs 9.416 b & c). If you are on an Open Engagement you may only leave by giving a year's notice of your intention.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

But they have to buy or be bought out just as someone may buy a slave they effectively have to buy their self back. The thing is they already own themselves and should not have to pay to leave early.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

But they have to buy or be bought out

Source for that claim is what exactly?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Trust me what I do is far better than a real job. I also own a small media company is that real enough for you?

(post by simro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join