It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So, when you look at the surface of Earth from space you can see massive clusters of artificial lighting, you can see some clear evidence of human development. If you see close up satellite imagery of Earth you can see cities, buildings, cars, people. You can see real things.

Why is it, that when we see the surface of Mars, all we see are blurry things that mostly look like rocks? Where are these machines? Where are the roads? Where is the artificial lighting? Where are actual buildings and cities? Why would they hide from view?, Earthlings don't hide from view, why would Martians?

Earth is what a habitable planet looks like. Mars looks like a giant sandbox, with no actual evidence of any intelligent species having ever developed there.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: John333
im always a skpetic with an open mind. but i know.. yes i know.. for sure.. 100% certain.. that you didnt just post a 1minute video in the op.

seriously.. 5 minutes minimum if ur really trying to make a topic. plus the dude doesnt say anything we already dont know in the 1st minute so im wondering.. why should i take time now to go and research this guy to see if he's legit. when chances are he's just another regurgitator of the works of manly p hall and general hermeticism?

Now is not up to me to decide how should a thread be created according to T&C but since you brought it up, my OP was lengthy, contained a long commentary done by me, had a link with the full story. So didn't violate none of the rules for posting on the Alien Forum. The video was just a illustration for one of the claims and wasn't about the Mars but ufology in general.

maybe the screen below might show you the rules assigned by the staff for creating a post on Alien forum.

edit on 2-10-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Now that the cats out of the bag we can with confidence know that there is life on mars and they fly magnetic craft which are able to travel through space and time to traverse the universe.

This is really good news!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm confused. So we have a general, and by virtue of him being a general he is deemed credible (and information suggesting otherwise is deemed NOT credible) who says there is stuff of interest on Mars, but we don't know what the evidence is, so we're speculating that it came from remote viewing. Does that sum this up, or is there more to it that I'm not seeing?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Gotta love when people still use a title they used to have 30 years ago...... Sigh.

Sorry, but something happens to people when they reach old age, they get bad at remembering stuff right and they yearn to be noticed by the world.
Just like the old lady down the store who hammers her shopping cart back into the row of carts instead of just doing it gently... Because people will notice her and reaffirm her she is still alive and has a role to play.
Alas.... Once you pass into retirement you rarely have any importance to anyone except family and close friends.

Somewhere in the world, an old man is sitting.... He used to do amazing work when he was working, now he is retired. Do you know him? Neither do I.... Do you care? Sorry, but neither do I...
edit on 2/10/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

We have to be skeptic, especially with US high grades, because they can have been sent to confuse conspiracy theorists. Nonetheless, it's a good thread and I'm sure that the "water on Mars" buzz was there to hide something, to drift the attention. For myself, I know since quiet a while that there's life and military complex on Mars. Heck I remember one of my friend showing me that the official Mars pic of NASA was patch on the edge of the planet. I don't know if it's the same pic today tho, cause it was 3 years ago. And if he get kill, it can also be a part of the plan, cause it's way more convincing when whistleblowers are neutralize. Still, it can be true info and I'm looking foward to know more about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My thinking is that if you were an alien who was an intellectual passivism who was physically frail, you would not come to earth. The predators here make this a very challenging place. If you were this alien and wanted contact it might be with a responsible, intellectual, loving person. Like a Mom who went to college. This interaction would be a whole lot less conflict. What is there to gain from meeting up with military or government? When they just want contact and a short visit. Just as we do when we go abroad for vacation. We don't have anything anybody would want here other than our real estate the Earth, dna, or an experience of science study or vacation.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
So, when you look at the surface of Earth from space you can see massive clusters of artificial lighting, you can see some clear evidence of human development. If you see close up satellite imagery of Earth you can see cities, buildings, cars, people. You can see real things.

Why is it, that when we see the surface of Mars, all we see are blurry things that mostly look like rocks? Where are these machines? Where are the roads? Where is the artificial lighting? Where are actual buildings and cities? Why would they hide from view?, Earthlings don't hide from view, why would Martians?

Earth is what a habitable planet looks like. Mars looks like a giant sandbox, with no actual evidence of any intelligent species having ever developed there.

Exactly.... But hey, maybe those beings knew their lights would be visible from space so they hid them all or turned them off as Voyager took photos.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

So where is the rest of the impression of the circle of metal the wood screw is in?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Cool find. I think this is just what's in the back of everyone's mind(s).

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So what is interesting to me is that they can time travel hoe f###in cool is that!
edit on 2-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Now that the cats out of the bag we can with confidence know that there is life on mars and they fly magnetic craft which are able to travel through space and time to traverse the universe.

No offense but, where the heck did this conclusion come from?

Theres absolutely no basis for this assumption........

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did you watch the dude in the video talking about the time traveling aliens on mars?
edit on 2-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did you watch the dude in the video talking about the time traveling aliens on mars?

Yes......but ive seen video of many many things..........that doesnt mean they are true....

It really worries me that people are this unable to distinguish between whats plausible and whats fiction......

Just because this guy use to be a high ranking official doesnt mean hes credible, how many high ranking people do we know across the world, and in gov that we dont trust a damn thing that comes from their mouth?

yet something like this comes out and people are calling it gospel, and damn you if you are skeptical!

Its sad really....

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: opethPA

So you stopped taking Wikipedia as a valid source but are okay with using people's opinions as a valid source..

How does that work?

If that "people" is you of course it wouldn't work. But if that "people" is a Major General of US army with such distinctive career, of course that makes a big difference. Now do you have anything to elaborate on the thread or you're going to analyze my take on Wikipedia?

Thanks for the thread.

I get that somewhat his status lends him more credibility. At the same time, citing someone as being correct just based on their position is an argument from authority.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting thread topic, but the replies are all over the place lol.

Yes, based on unconfirmed RV, and man who once had a higher role in American military.

Military people are interesting, especially in America where most of the money and resources, tech advancement etc go..

Remote viewing is a true phenomenon of consciousness within the universal creation, that allows inaminated biology to be controlled, operated, and used via Consciousness.

What is consciousness, the allowed awareness, which has free will, that lives, thinks, feels, and decides within a biological vessel that is so perfectly designed to suit consciousness itself?

If your into Darwins stuff, you take the theory, randomization and coicendence created that perfect mesh of biology and mind/consciousness.

So back to remote viewing, the mind and body are connected yet separate.
For example, the body does not move, eat, exercise, fire neurons, or change chemistry ... if consciousness INSIDE of it does not WILL it to happen.

You don't go to your computer and start mashing buttons with your fingers, without thinking and willing it all first.
When consciousness leaves the body (sleep, meditation, death etc), the body is utterly useless and lays there on a surface.

The mind controls biology, fact. So when one exercises and uses mental faculty (look it up), one will discover more freedom and regions of the Mind.

Remote viewing, Astral projection, telepathy, influencing other's minds in decision making..very few examples.

It becomes known, when you ACTUALLY work your mind as one would work their biological meat/muscle, that mind/consciousness is what operates and controls nature.

Yes, certain things in your body and nature happen on their own.. breathing, blood transfer, cell reproduction, wind, water moving, plants growing etc.

But the hierarchy of nature are the minds of biology that exercise freewill, hence humans are top of the food chain and probably always have been, they look over biology and control it, nature behaves usually as an automatic program.

So with that all said, for those disbelievers who are "denying ignorance" of such things like RV, it's because your ignorant to the reality of your mind and it's more superior states.

You live in biology, and run on a lower mental program, not exercising your internal Will of strengthening your mental faculty.

Don't blow things off so easily, that you obviously are unaware of.

As for this general-military guy and his claims; the point I was getting at with military especially in America being heavily invested in knowledge, tech, resources... is because they studied the mental faculty under Controlled conditions.

Obviously they are aware of it which most world leaders are hence the all seeing eye = awakened mental faculty = hierarchy over nature.

You probably missed that, but there you go.

This general guy, was probably apart in some way of the military and government studies on the mind of the human. And he's seen a a lot of convincing stuff I'm sure..

Imo; he's more credible then anyone dismissing the potential of consciousness within biology. Though his claims are wild, I'm on the fence, because I know and have remote viewed a few times, I know it's reality.

But I've never traveled to Mars, and don't care too (via conscious projection of the mind).

There are two vehicles we use to navigate our worlds; one is the mind that at its base level thinks thoughts, but has much more broad range of abilities.

The second is the perfectly designed biology of our bodies. Which only do what they ever do because of free WILL being exercised by consciousness, within it.

Cheers
edit on 2-10-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

When I remote view I see women, usually not wearing anything. I know I am just weird.

I've lost the ability to tell when someone is joking or not. Are you serious? I've looked at the moon but what I got a glimpse of wasn't a naked Woman.....

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Thanks for the thread.

I get that somewhat his status lends him more credibility. At the same time, citing someone as being correct just based on their position is an argument from authority.

I agree. But that bring us back to what is a credible source that I said in the reply I wrote to DupontDeux which I'm repeating it here (maybe you missed it):

If I had to doubt his credibility based on my personal conviction on a subject, whether I believe or not on that subject then I think we have to change the definition of what constitutes credibility and a credible source. Because in my opinion our skepticism and the need to be rational (which in its own way can be a need to deny what we can't fathom or that scares us) is making us question everything with a preconceived sense of what we want to hear. And if it is different from what we want, then is questionable or not credible. Remember Philip J. Corso, Paul Hellyer, Nick Pope etc. All were in the know position, held high military and defense security clearance and yet whatever they claim is still seen as not true. Which makes me say out lout:

"Put 10 tons of proof in front of people. If they’re not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything...

If you (we) go with that kind of reasoning then I guess we'll never escape the viscous circle our mindset has us locked in. No source will ever be credible to us as long as the phenomena is denied. Once the latest gets acceptance then IMO things will fall into place. I know i s along shot but hey, has to have a starting point.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
From what I gather, we're stalling when it comes to Mars.

Gotta clean up any evidence of us being there before the first "official" NASA guys get there. When we go to Mars, we're supposed to believe we're the first humans to ever go there.

I wonder if they'll manage to get every scrap and piece of litter. It would be funny if some packaging from an MRE was found by a NASA astronaut.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
a reply to: Mianeye

So where is the rest of the impression of the circle of metal the wood screw is in?

www.metabunk.org...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join