It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing. He attempted walking through walls,you don't say? picture that a bunch of military men in class A's walking directly into walls and being bumped back only to try again. What is this? The men who stare at goats?
edit on 2-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What is this? The men who stare at goats?

Yes, yes it is, the very same credible US General.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: opethPA

So you stopped taking Wikipedia as a valid source but are okay with using people's opinions as a valid source..

How does that work?

If that "people" is you of course it wouldn't work. But if that "people" is a Major General of US army with such distinctive career, of course that makes a big difference. Now do you have anything to elaborate on the thread or you're going to analyze my take on Wikipedia?

I get it so you take the opinion of a person that tried training people to walk through walls who claims crazy things about Mars as fact without any proof but wont take anything else that calls that person insane as proof.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Aww that's #ed the amount of humor here is astounding this should be a joke thread. Very very ironic humor.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah this guy is a bit of a loon. He got lucky he was around during the Cold War when they use toss money at anything with no oversight. Get a rumor the Russians have a para normal program lets throw together one of our own. Of course at some point when your throwing money into programs that are complete failures and then you look into what is going on find out what a complete embarrassment it is you shut it down. His successor had quite a mess to clean up. At least he has managed to make a good living in the conspiracy world for the last few decades. If your going to make a fool of yourself you might as well make some money doing it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah this guy is a bit of a loon. He got lucky he was around during the Cold War when they use toss money at anything with no oversight. Get a rumor the Russians have a para normal program lets throw together one of our own. Of course at some point when your throwing money into programs that are complete failures and then you look into what is going on find out what a complete embarrassment it is you shut it down. His successor had quite a mess to clean up. At least he has managed to make a good living in the conspiracy world for the last few decades. If your going to make a fool of yourself you might as well make some money doing it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I would give my left one to see him and his group of paranormal soldiers walking directly into walls. It's funny because I felt that way when I was in the army, it's just I never walked into a real wall expecting to pass through unabided

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Read this and tell me whether you would consider me as a credible witness.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, forget about his general credibility, let's look at the specifics of his statement in the OP:

I will also tell you that there are machines on the surface of Mars and there are machines under the surface of Mars that you can look at, you can find out in detail, you can see what they are, where they are, who they are and a lot of detail about them

Where can I look at this? This quote appears to be repeated on a number of sites without any context from the cited source.

As people have pointed out, if this is from remote viewing than it's basically worthless information. The military and CIA shut down the remote viewing program deciding it provided no usable intelligence. That makes Stubblebine's supposed expertise as head of these programs also worthless if this technique is unproven.

As far as these Martian claims, assuming this was based on remote viewing we don't even know if it was subject to any of the scientific scrutiny one might assume the military programs were. We don't know who did it or what their success rate might or might not be.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No doubt if you say you saw a man walk through or into a tree, I would like to see it for myself. I don't discount that you saw what you saw, however you have to admit a group of army guys walking directly into walls is rife with humor.
Look when I was a child a saw what you can only describe as a grey alien staring directly at me through my window inches away, big black eyes and everything I've always written that off as a childhood hallucination though.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

54 seconds out of context?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

when he walked into the tree and disappeared did you laugh? i would bust up uncontrollably, but maybe i just have a strange sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what other discoveries are made.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
To make it clear, in his statement the general doesn't mention anything where he gets his sources from (...)

That's good enough for me!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Thanks for this info. I had a feeling it was from RV. As for the thread you provided the link, I already mentioned that in the OP. Also one little correction, when you say "your tittle" bear in mind that is not my tittle but that of the material.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
From what I gather, we're stalling when it comes to Mars.

Gotta clean up any evidence of us being there before the first "official" NASA guys get there. When we go to Mars, we're supposed to believe we're the first humans to ever go there.
I wonder if they'll manage to get every scrap and piece of litter. It would be funny if some packaging from an MRE was found by a NASA astronaut.

Reminds me of the Apollo moon landings (why were we there investigating/or cleaning up) at all in the first place; ostensibly to get mineral samples and oh and that other "Plant that Flag" Iwo Jima style; nothing wrong with that. A reverse the humor factor is this scenario: the moon is a dead artificial satellite placed there by others in order to monitor this planet.
edit on 2-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: Telos

You haven't produced "ten tons" of proof. Ten tons of proof would be incontrovertible images, video, media of some sort anyway, clearly showing structures on Mars. You've shown nothing of the sort. Where are these "ten tons" of proof you speak of?

Anyone reading your thread obviously wants to believe, would welcome real proof. You're failing to convince people that truly wish to be convinced.

That was a quote from Bill Cooper which has a line of reasoning in it. Doesn't necessary have to be 100% the same as the thread, but the idea that it represents it is. And when you say I'm failing to convince people, you are making such a wrong assumption. I don't have a mission to convince people, I don't even need to show anything to you or someone else. Things in a forum are brought to be discussed with others, share and debate so we can all see and try to understand what is behind. Is called conversing and sharing ideas and opinions. If you have the impression that I'm trying to force my believes on someone then you are totally wrong. Is strange that I have to make this kind of comment on a Conspiracy Board.

ATS is a place where IMO dominates the skepticism rather than the conspiratorial side of the argument. And skeptics always have this funny attitude that everything they say is the logical side of the story and the presented topic cannot have any other one otherwise it would be coined as nuts, crazy, senseless etc. In other words, If I don't know it, understand it or prove it, it cannot exist, it can't be true therefore it is a hoax. I wonder where does skepticism fit in this whole scheme of things. Is it part of social conditioning, a response on how we're programmed as individuals to fit the paradigm or a response of the fear of the unknown?

One thing I understood in following subjects in Conspiracy world. There are liars, hoaxers and lunatics who intermingle themselves in various subjects damaging the veracity and the authenticity (obviously where it exists) with their lies but there is also the other side of the coin, the programmed skepticism, the urgency to dismiss everything and everyone. Usually is done by avoiding the details on the subject and attacking viciously the source.

I guess we are going to bounce left and right for a while until one phenomena gains acceptance giving thus the source less stinky eye

edit on 2-10-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

when he walked into the tree and disappeared did you laugh? i would bust up uncontrollably, but maybe i just have a strange sense of humor.

You would have the same reaction to Tesla experiments gone array.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join