It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 26, 2015”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In this presentation, Dane Wigington points out the reality of the power structure on planet Earth whereby the official governmental bodies are not protecting the public welfare because they’re not actually set up to do so; they’re only there to make the public think they are tasked to do the work that government is supposed to do.

Read what is said about the World Health Organization (WHO):

From the rapidly unraveling geoengineered climate to the triple reactor meltdown nuclear volcano of Fukushima, the sand in the hourglass is running out. Who is really in charge of the agencies that are tasked with informing and alerting the public? The rapidly increasing radioactive fallout from Fukushima is a case in point. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) appears to control the World Health Organization (WHO). Is it any wonder almost no one has any idea how catastrophic the Japanese nuclear meltdown is?

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

It is interesting to read Dane Wigington’s response to a Comment asking about the Fukushima disaster:

Hello Paulette, about Fukushima, I said available data points to a connection. I do not believe the power structure intended the Fukushima disaster, but when you wreak havoc on the planet, things happen. Japan was starting to increase ties with its regional partners just prior to the quake, the US could not allow that. Very convieniently, the Japanese quake occured. If you understand what the ionosphere heaters can do when their signal is bounced off of the atmosphere back into strata, then the attached link from MIT has great meaning. www.technologyreview.com...

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

We should not be obsessing about contrails vs. chemtrails.

We should be searching for the information we need that the mainstream media cannot be relied upon to provide.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm still a big skeptic of chemtrails specifically and I spent quite a bit of time researching. I tried to post some questions on the geoengineering watch website, and they deleted my messages which make them suspect in my view. I think Dane Wigington is getting a payday from his brand of fear mongering (from books and appearances) and while I agree with what he says about the Fukushima disaster, I still think his assessment of chemtrails isn't accurate or backed up by science. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Why don't we just have ATS redirect to Dane's site? It sure would save you a bit of time.
But I guess everyone has to make a living, even if you scam people to get it.

I think we should have a new ATS game. Go to geoengineeringwatch and see if you can find ANYTHING that isn't a lie. That should prove to be much like finding Waldo.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

If you understand what the ionosphere heaters can do when their signal is bounced off of the atmosphere back into strata, then the attached link from MIT has great meaning. www.technologyreview.com...

If Dane is implying that he understands this then why does he confuse cause and effect like this?

Did you read the link?

Why is this mess in the GE&C forum?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mapsurfer_
I'm still a big skeptic of chemtrails specifically and I spent quite a bit of time researching. I tried to post some questions on the geoengineering watch website, and they deleted my messages which make them suspect in my view. I think Dane Wigington is getting a payday from his brand of fear mongering (from books and appearances) and while I agree with what he says about the Fukushima disaster, I still think his assessment of chemtrails isn't accurate or backed up by science. Just my 2 cents.

Woah!!! You didn't ask questions on Geoengineering Watch did you? Das ist verboten! Thou shalt not question Saint Dane.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In the presentation Dane Wigington made reference to former World Health Organization (WHO) insider Alison Katz.

A google search has brought up an 18 page .pdf file "The WHO/IAEA - Unholy Alliance and its Lies about Nuclear Health Stats - Interview with Alison Katz on Nuclear Hotseat."

The document is the transcript of an interview of Alison Katz that took place two years ago.

It says that Nuclear Hotseat is a weekly international news magazine keeping you up-to-date on all things anti-nuclear. Here is the beginning of the document:

Libbe HaLevy: Welcome to Nuclear Hotseat, the weekly international news magazine keeping you up-to-date on all things anti-nuclear. My name is Libbe HaLevy. I’m the producer and host as well as a survivor of the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island from just one mile away. So I know what it looks like when the nuclear experts get it wrong.

Today is Tuesday September 17, 2013 and this is a special edition of Nuclear Hotseat. The first of two on the unholy alliance between the World Health Organization and the pro-nuclear International Atomic Energy Agency. Alison Katz – today’s interviewee – is a sociologist and psychologist who worked inside the WHO for 18 years, now a leader within Independent WHO, an organization she will explain.

Alison dissects the history, politics and manipulations of the UN-agency we are supposed to be able to trust to saveguard the world’s health, especially in nuclear matters. This is a Nuclear Hotseat exclusive.

Talk to us about IndependentWHO, health and nuclear power.

afaz.at...

Here is the English version of the website that houses this .pdf: afaz.at...
edit on 10/2/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Way yo go off topic.

This belongs somewhere else. There is a Japan forum for Fukushima stuff, there is general conspiracies for your "shadow government" worries, and there is the Hoax bin for all your other Dane Wiggington "stories"

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Climate engineering is directly related to other disasters. Compartmentalization is one of the causes of the total confusion the public has to sift through in trying to put two and two together, without the help of the government and the mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

not that your cult like behavior would allow you to read actual science, but for others, who aren't so far gone, there is this:

link to google scholar geo-engineering articles

When you read them, you notice a trend. The trend is that nobody claims to be doing it, the are trying to figure it all out.
This is reality, this is what is really happening. If you don't pay attention to this, then all the unicorn # in the world won't save you. Stop drinking the kool aid. It's poison.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
not that your cult like behavior would allow you . . .

Look who's talking!

Keep desperately trying to make this thread go off-topic.

Then, people will get the idea.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
In the presentation Dane Wigington made reference to former World Health Organization (WHO) insider Alison Katz.

Also in this presentation he made reference to a piece from Energy News, “Mutations Found in Sea life Along the US West Coast.”

It is dated September 22, 2015 and includes photos:

PHOTOS: Mutations found in sea life along US West Coast — Deformed spines, brains, hearts, eyes reported by officials — Malformations include extra brain lobes, hunchbacks, parts of face missing, unusual limbs

The sources include:
  • NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - U.S. Dept. of Commerce) Fisheries
  • Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium - Local Environmental Observer
  • The Marine Mammal Center
  • The San Francisco Chronicle

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
not that your cult like behavior would allow you . . .

Look who's talking!

Keep desperately trying to make this thread go off-topic.

Then, people will get the idea.

what is the topic?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The YouTube video of this presentation:

Normalcy bias still prevails in many populations around the globe that have so far been somewhat sheltered from the unraveling reality that others are already mired in. This is especially true in America, where the masses have been very effectively trained to reject and ignore anyone that dares disturb their denial with uncomfortable news or information. An unfortunately high percentage of Americans have been asleep for far too long. The power structure controlled media is pumping out meaningless distractions and drama at a furious pace in order to distract the population and deflect attention from other converging catastrophes. From the rapidly unraveling geoengineered climate to the triple reactor meltdown nuclear volcano of Fukushima, the sand in the hourglass is running out. Who is really in charge of the agencies that are tasked with informing and alerting the public? The rapidly increasing radioactive fallout from Fukushima is a case in point. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) appears to control the World Health Organization (WHO). Is it any wonder almost no one has any idea how catastrophic the Japanese nuclear meltdown is?

www.youtube.com...

One would think that the health of the planet would be the prime consideration for the United Nations' World Health Organization (WHO).

It is not.

The United Nations is a front for the powers that be. It was created by and for the powers that be.

Do not believe any assurances from WHO in regard to issues associated with climate engineering.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

“Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 26, 2015”

Pushing one man's agenda I see.

You have a crush on Dane don't you, as you can't seem to get enough of his BS can you?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dane Wigington is trying to alert his fellow citizens that CNN headlines, for example, have little to do with the issue of our day that should be the most important: The air that we breathe.

It is more likely that the primary cause of foul air is climate engineering - not land-based pollution.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Chemtrailing aside, the fact that he's asking if anyone knows squat about Fuku, means he clearly doesn't. We have independent monitoring confirming outside of the local area, very little damage is being done. If he can't figure that out, I don't care what else is said.

Is there experimentation going on for reasons unknown? Heck if I know.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Dane Wigington is trying to alert his fellow citizens that CNN headlines, for example, have little to do with the issue of our day that should be the most important: The air that we breathe.

It is more likely that the primary cause of foul air is climate engineering - not land-based pollution.

Your really going to fall hard when you get slapped by reality and see Dane for what he really is.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh yeah, because the billions of tons of pollutants released annually by ground sources CERTAINLY isn't as damaging as what they're supposedly spraying.

Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
We have independent monitoring confirming outside of the local area, very little damage is being done.

You're positive it's independent?

Cite sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No thanks, I've made far too many posts on it already. You're free to search my post history or not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join