It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well, I have a few things on my mind as you will see. Anyone out there want to take a stab at it? This isn't me being arrogant and in your faces about it. I'm genuinely interested to hear what peole have to say about it. These are just some questions i ruminate upon. Sometimes when i'm looking in the mirror ;P

To civilians, and to Members:

How long has it been now? How long since someone first keyed you in? Since you first woke up. Do you remember what it was that turned your reality upside down/right? What was it? That you took to this reality, says certain things about your material situation, moreso than your immaterial situation.

They say there's two ways you can go, and, as soon as you start to think about the options, they have you. But, you probably know all about that process. The decision making process and the outcome given certain chronological placements.
What does that boil down to, "ladies first"?

Suppose you are on the *right* path, let's say you are right, where do you see your future going with this kind of reality tunnel? Do you honestly believe that one day, the last mind required to turn this thing around, or get the party started, will wake/show up? Does that mean you don't know what it's going to take, and that's why you wait, hoping for enough people who do?

Do you feel as though you have been negatively/positively impacted by your version of the truth, and the path that has led you to this moment? If so, why do you persist (or, how has it benefitted you)? Is the end game worth it? What is that endgame that compels you to work this way?

We are not the 99 percent. We really aren't the 1 percent. We're more like the, 23 percent of the 99 percent. Maybe you don't buy that line either, we are the 99 percent. We are certainly not representatives of the 99 percent. We are a minority assembly, doing what we do out of our own self interests, including both sides of the proverbial coin.

Does your wait have anything to do with a belief that you might, or any one of the numbers of people out there who they might, be the return of the messiah?

Lastly, if you are waiting for a messiah, do you believe that this person will manifest in your lifetime? Do you think that person could be here now, among us?

I'm just venting. If you don't want to answer any of these questions [and they are many ] in the form of a reply, no worries. If you feel like responding, please do.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Long Ago.

Ask me a Question !

Anything you like!

Heres a song in Return!

edit on 30-9-2015 by Gestas because: Pie

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

lol, just noticed yer title

i guess my question would be, what took you so long?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What exactly are you taking control of? Yourself? Its not verry clear. sounds more like a rambling than a rant.. Pqos

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is an oddly curious rant.

originally posted by: Looking506

How long has it been now? How long since someone first keyed you in?

I wish I understood what that means, perhaps I am asleep.

Since you first woke up. Do you remember what it was that turned your reality upside down/right?

It wasn't as far as I recall a single event but that I realized in an instant that my life was a perpetual repetition.
And I vividly recall the exact year, day, hours and even the weather and the people I encountered when I made a deliberate effort to "brake the chain". It broke. Nothing violent, just a steady urge. In one day.
I woke up that day and that was my goal.

What was it. That you took to this reality, says certain things about your material situation, moreso than your immaterial situation.

I wish I was able to comprehend what you are implying, an intriguing question though.

They say there's two ways you can go, and, as soon as you start to think about the options, they have you.

Who are "they" ?

But, you probably know all about that process. The decision making process and the outcome given certain chronological placements.

Could you explain this "process and placements or give a reference.

For some reason my curiosity is spiked which doesn't happen that often.

What does that boil down to, "ladies first"?

Thank You

Suppose you are on the *right* path,
Do you feel as though you have been negatively/positively impacted by your version of the truth, and the path that has led you to this moment?

How would I even be able to justify right/wrong, negative/positive, to my self or others?
My version or "The Truth" is "Do No Harm", at which I am always failing. Sadly.

We are a minority assembly

Who are "We" ?

Does your wait have anything to do with a belief of return of the messiah?

I tiny edit in your text. I find this addition to the previous writing incomprehensible. But still curious an explanation would be nice.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome,

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here represent one individual. Me.

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
This is an oddly curious rant.

I'm glad you think so

I wish I understood what that means, perhaps I am asleep.

Keyed in is just another way of saying, "woken up", or enlightened, whatever meaning you associate that to as your own personal observation. Woken up gets us there too, yes?

It wasn't as far as I recall a single event but that I realized in an instant that my life was a perpetual repetition.
And I vividly recall the exact year, day, hours and even the weather and the people I encountered when I made a deliberate effort to "brake the chain". It broke. Nothing violent, just a steady urge. In one day.
I woke up that day and that was my goal.

Yea, the closed loop, or circuit. To me, the manner in which you describe your chain breaking, suggests that it must have worked! Yes? It's definitely a spiritual revolution imo. The more peaceable, the better.

I wish I was able to comprehend what you are implying, an intriguing question though.

I apologize. Who ever said a rant had to be comprehensible!
More often than not, material gratification takes precedence where the comfort zone is concerned. There are i'm sure, many people who are exception to this assumption. Sadly, the world doesn't reflect a majority. My comment was directed toward materialists. You know, the kind who have no real appreciation for the three dimensional aspect of reality. It's a disposable culture, and all that. This trend trickles down into the veins of society consciously or unconsciously.

edit on 1022015 by Looking506 because: (no reason given)

for some reason i cant post the rest

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
my internet is tweaking and i cant post the rest!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm confused about the topic here. I read it many times, still scratching my head.

Picked out phrases that I could slightly relate to- "waking up".. I do feel there was a time I sort of woke up. All of my memories before that period seem like I was brain dead and walking. Perhaps it is a normal part of growing up?

It seems to correspond to having moved to a foreign country, and becoming aware of the relativity of this world- that I was living and acting upon a program of conditioning and belief that was not universal or true- it was just cultural framework.
There is no static good and evil, there is no static right and wrong, there is no about all human beings except for our inherent animal instincts and drives. There is no safety net. I have to walk my rope on my own, step by slow step- I choose if I want to carry a parasol to aid me balance and I choose it's color.

Since then, I have been just taking each step carefully and immersed in the process. Waiting? There's no sense of waiting for anything, happening is happening; it is what it is and I am what I am, and halleluja and sometimes crap and sometimes soft humming of pastel songs.

I don't know. Was there supposed to be a messiah in this?

new topics

top topics

join