It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IntroINKD123

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
How's it going ATS?

First off I just want to say that I have been looking around ATS for a while now and just decided pretty recently to join. I kinda skipped my intro when I first signed up, but I figured now is as good a time as any! A little bit about myself, I'm living in North Carolina and I am currently going to college for a double major in Political Science and International studies. I have always been fascinated with conspiracy theories and the paranormal, I can thank my dad for that haha. He was the first person to really get me to think outside the box when looking at what is going on in the world around me. We have always been really close because we are both intuitive empaths and always had our own sort of telepathic way of communicating (which makes it really hard to get away with anything lol). Even still, I didn't really start my delve into conspiracy theories or the paranormal until my first UFO encounter, ever since then I've been hooked on anything ET or Ufology. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with all you fellow ATSers and the awesome threads to come!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
welcome to you. have a good one

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to hearing about that UFO encounter. You said it was your first. I guess that implies it wasn't your last?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the information Whirlpool.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome.
There is something here for most everyone.
Looking forward to UFO stories that are hard to debunk. (Like so many others on here!)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you!
and no it was not my last, I've had the same event happen to me off and on from about 11 (the earliest I can remember it happening at least). One night I woke up to what sounded like a really quiet helicopter going over my house. Naturally, being 11 and living around a mile away from a hospital as well as a small airport, I shrugged it off as the emergency chopper flying overhead. So I laid back down and listened to it a little while longer and but it didn't move at all, it just stayed right over my house. After a few seconds it got louder and louder until it sounded like it was right above my bedroom, then a strange searchlight started combing over my house and through my blinds. being curious I peeked out my window and when the light moved from my window, I saw five white lights in a circle about 50 feet above my window. I remember thinking "why in the hell has no one woken up from this yet?" as we live in a run of the mill one story house and I share a room with younger brother and we have five dogs, not to mention the fact I could feel it rumbling the entire house. Anyway, the light moved back to my window, got super bright and boom, I woke up the next morning wearing a full set of clothes that I obviously didn't go to sleep in. This has happened around each month since then, but now I don't even bother looking, I don't get any weird vibes from it or anything. I usually get a feeling when it's going to happen though, and it never happens when I'm at school, just when I go home. I've contemplated videoing throughout the night but then I'm afraid it will stop happening or the footage just won't be there when I look at it the next morning. reply to: VP740

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Intriguing story!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Welcome aboard INKD123

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!a reply to: glend

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: INKD123

Well, given that it has been going on at that frequency for a long time, I am a bit surprised that you are not more freaked out about it. The best way to address your fears is head on. Or let's just say your inquisitiveness of intent, if you have no fear of it. With the technology of today, such an easy task to set up one or more camera's perhaps one of them using IR. I say explore and conquer.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I mean don't get me wrong, I still think it's super strange, I didn't mean to sound void of any feeling on the subject. Im just a normal guy from a small town, really nothing special, so I'm still not sure why it happens. And I have thought about trying to video it, but it happens so rarely now since im hardly ever home. That I don't think they play by our rules, but the next time I'm home I'll definitely take your advice and see what I get! charlyv

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
'Tis cool. I am on the other side of the fence. Lot's of equipment and fairly well read on the subject, but no content in an experience like this. I guess it could be said that one should be careful of what they wish for, but if you have the experience content, the other stuff is just easy.

top topics

join