It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The identity of Revelation 13's beast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This is something I thought I should share. I apologise in advance if it upsets any Catholics.

Revelation 13 describes the rise of the beast and gives clear signs as to how to recognise it. I'll cut to the chase. The beast is the pope, Francis.

We start with the description: seven heads, one cut and growing back; the feet of a bear, the body of a leopard, the mouth of a lion; ten crowns; ten horns. The seven heads are the positions the pope has held during his career: priest, auxiliary bishop, titular bishop, archbishop, cardinal priest, ordinary, pope. The one that is cut represents the resignation of Benedict. The beastly body parts are a reference to St Francis, the patron saint of wild animals. The ten crowns are the pope's inner council of cardinals of nine plus the pope himself. The ten horns plus two more for the second beast represent angles and are the longitude coordinates for the Vatican: 12 degrees East.

The beast will have authority for 42 months. This has a dual meaning. The first is the latitude component of the Vatican: 42 degrees North. The second is the number of years between the pope's ordination as a priest and his crowning pope. He was ordained on 13.12.69 during Advent and crowned on 13.3.13 during Lent. Note all the 13s which are associated with the rise of the beast.

The second beast from the earth with two horns like a lamb is the first pope Simon Peter who is buried under the Vatican. If you take the papal triple cross and add two horns you end up with the Chinese character for sheep which is like a lamb. Peter means rock which is also from the earth. Pope Francis' alternative name is Petrus Romanus according to the Malachi prophecy - a second 'Peter' hence second beast. The second beast gives voice to the image of the beast: St Peter's is the seat of the pope's authority. The fire from the sky is the annual fireworks display over St Peter's at Easter.

Now comes the number of the beast which is the number of a man. FRA means 'monk', a religious man. NXIS in Greek (nu chi [the closest to 'c'] iota sampi) is 50 + 600 + 10 + 6 = 666. The last three letters XIS add to 616, the alternative number and use the same letters as found on fragments. FRA NXIS is literally the number of a man.

Finally the mark of the beast which is the name of the beast and the number of the beast required to buy and sell. It is the Federal Reserve Note with its cents and dollars: FRNc$. Mark = name = number. The pope's real first name is Jorge or George. George Washington is on the one dollar bill. Again, name = mark. The pope has just been to the US.

So there you have it. The odds of this all being coincidence are astronomical. Thanks for reading.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
check this out

www.moellerhaus.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
That is a bit of a stretch!

To me, this is cherry picking at it's best. Very centric as well. You needed a link so you picked on an American $1.00 note.

Sorry, it's a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Using this type of thinking, I could make anyone the beast.

P

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
check this out

www.moellerhaus.com...

Doesn't account for 616.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
That is a bit of a stretch!

To me, this is cherry picking at it's best. Very centric as well. You needed a link so you picked on an American $1.00 note.

Sorry, it's a real s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

Using this type of thinking, I could make anyone the beast.

P

The dollar sign represents Silver. The pope is from Argentina. Argent means silver. Judas betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of the stuff. Catholics touch a silver sceptre to the forehead.

FRNc$??! That's a stretch? Go on then. Connect all the dots with David Cameron. Remember, name = mark = number.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

he has a link at the bottom of the page for the rest of the info.
that's just a supporting page, showing how using numerology in both latin and hebrew,
resolves to the same thing: the number of lateinos/romith is the number of a man, 666

what i think the horns represent, besides the obvious reference to kings/rulers, is the crescent moon on the heads of the kings/rulers. in effect, when the ten of europe have the crescent moon, watch out.

have you noticed how many nations have the crescent moon in their flags? heck even the ussr has/had it

but the key to the prophecy appears to be when the crescent moon is on the heads of the kings of europe. meaning, the crap is gonna hit the fan, globally
edit on 28-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Whew, some people have too much time on their hands! How do they come up with this stuff? This is the biggest problem I have with the bible. Everyone interprets it to conform to their own beliefs. You have to ask yourself why wasn't God's word written clearly and concise? Does he like to create puzzles and watch us try to put the pieces together? We wouldn't have all these radical beliefs and numerous religions if the scriptures clearly defined God's exact intentions for mankind.

The bible itself could be a deception to cause division and purposely deceive. If you believe in God as being all knowing, he would have realized before the prophets wrote these verses how his word would be twisted and used radically to cause war and strife in the world.

Make life simple, just follow the "golden rule," One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself. Maybe that one line could have united and created peace in this world. Sometimes deception is looking us right in the face.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

you wouldn't believe how many are getting almost the same answers though. pretty amazing considering how "random" it appears to be on first glance

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
there is always a new antichrist. I just can't keep them straight.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb
This is something I thought I should share. I apologise in advance if it upsets any Catholics.

I'm not a Catholic, but I've spent a lot of time grappling with the meaning of Revelation.

Firstly, the beast from the sea is echoing the beasts which rise from the sea in Daniel ch11.
The animal body parts are taken directly from Daniel.
The Daniel beasts represent political states, which implies that the Revelation ch13 beast is a state or series of states.

The beast will have authority for 42 months ... the number of years between the pope's ordination as a priest and his crowning pope.

But that interval is not "having authority for forty-two months". What you're describing is "forty-two [months] and THEN having authority".
If Francis is going to be the beast, he must be Pope for forty-two months, however that is interpreted.

And the second beast in Revelation ch13 is evidently operating at the same time as the first.
I see it as a relationship similar to the relationship between Hitler and the Nazi state; Hitler was the one with a tongue demanding "worship" of the state he had created.

"666" calculations have no value as a pointer, because there are so many thousands of different results that they all cancel one another out.

The Pope has no control over the dollar.
Name-and-number coincidences of the kind you point out can be created easily enough by anyone who is determined to reach that result, which, again, destroys their value as pointers.

Incidentally, all attempts to identify the papacy with the "beast" run into the problem of identifying the harlot of Babylon.
The "Harlot" initially rests on the beast, and is later destroyed by the beast.
It is traditional to identify the Harlot with "Rome" or the papacy, but the papacy CANNOT be both harlot and beast, according to the terms of ch17. Choose one or the other (or neither).
edit on 28-9-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
global crescent moons so far

Algeria
Angola
Azerbaijan
China
Comoros
Iran
Kazakhstan
Libya
Malaysia
Maldives
Mauritania
Mexico *laurel wreath in form of crescent moon. perhaps a reference to their roman alliance (the laurel wreath is roman)
Nepal (they have it old school, ancient egyptian setting sun into a crescent moon)
Pakistan
Signapore
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Venezuela (upside down crescent made with stars)

and the old soviet union flag of crescent moon and hammer

and these only account for the ones with the crescent on their flags. many more are islamic but don't have the crescent moon on their flags, such as saudi arabia

so it may not actually need to be on the flag but the leaders themselves have to be pro-islamic for this part of the prophecy

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
and the old soviet union flag of crescent moon and hammer

That was a sickle. Primitive device for cutting corn. From memory, I think the handle was visible.
"Hammer and sickle" meant "alliance of industrial workers and peasants".

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
nice work.... but to my mind, at this stage of time... the Pope Francis can only be at most a top contender or Prototype for the role of False Prophet..

the Beast from the Abyss (different dimension) must enter this Earth timeline-dimension as an autonomous entity
then must select a human being as a False Prophet, and another human being to fill the role of Anti-Christ some 42 months after the False Prophet had already been building up the end-times Empire into the seat-of-power for the Anti-Christ to take over

this 10 minute YT video might give you the insight to discern the logical progression of the times (zeitgeist): www.youtube.com...

both Hussein O. & the Pope Francis individuals might well become the infamous pair in our future timeline... but they are not-now in any manner already inhabited by the personage of Satan or Lucifer (one taking over the human vessel known as the False-Prophet ...the other entity taking over the human vessel we know as Anti-Christ) for a term of 7 Earth years of time

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

the sickle moon
the sickle of the angel of death
the reaper

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ever notice how when the bottomless pit opens in revelation 9 that the entities that emerge from it, supposedly don't hurt those who have the mark of god in their foreheads? only those who have the mark of the beast? how is the beast characterized? this part is crucial because anyone trying to mimic it, is not likely to go into the minute details, and that's where you can determine if it's the real mccoy or a facsimile.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
For some reason I cannot see Pope Francis as a beast. Just because he believes we should take care of this planet and be kind to all people, not just the elite does not make him a beast.

I like this Pope and also the Dali Lama. They seem to be good people.

Now to start saying people who actually try to follow in the real teachings of the bible are the beast sounds like we have been following in the steps of the deceiver for a while. When someone good comes along and challenges those who would destroy this world for profit or prestige, they call him the devil.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
And don't forget about the evil South Carolinians

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

i didn't say the people of the nations were evil. the beast system is a bunch of royals/world leaders/banking system

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes, using numerology to prove the bible is perhaps the best scientific method.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
The OP reminded me of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. lol I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're crazy or anything. Everyone's allowed their own opinion, I just happen to agree with you, it's a real stretch.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join