It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood types and abductions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ive seen the topic of blood types come up in my searches on abductions and it seems that some people dont have all the facts

First O- is not an exceedingly rare type
Also what is this talk of purity?
How are we defining pure?

O- is a universal donor
And its relatively common in comparison to AB +/-

But did you know AB- is the universal PLASMA donor not just Universal recipient of blood

AB- hmmm a universal recipient and universal plasma donor

Blood plasma donors are offered monetary compensation for it and because it regenerates in the body extremely quickly
You can donate plasma 2 or 3 times a week

So O- purest blood
AB- purest plasma

Also O- being the most common blood type of contactees? Certainly reasonable
But naturally its going to be more common them rarer types

This is grade school
There are 100 marbles in a bag
7 are blue O-
1 is red AB-
The other 92 represents everyone else with yellow
If you stick your hand in the bag you are naturally more likely to pick out blue then red

Im actually considering plasma donation so I can have some extra cash but I hear the side effects get really bad the more you go

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I may be thick, but what does your op have to do with abductions?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting.

Strange but it reminds me of electricity and resisters. Rather Ohms Law and Kirchoff's Law in that if Blood was Power and Plasma the Resistance, it seems to work similarly.

If power is increased, resistance is decreased and vice versa.

Two people of polar opposite blood types would repel or attract? Hmm

If we knew the power level of a blood type and the resistance level of a blood type could we determine its current?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As a paramedic I worked in the plasma collection industry. It was our company who merged with Aventis becoming the largest collection company in the world , also the largest lab at the time in Bern Switzerland. The same company that developed Guardisil(hpv vaccine).

You are a bit off on your facts too. Plasma is Universal, so much so that (my job was donor physical exams to determine eligibility for donation) we did not blood type donors at all. It is completely unrelated and not even a question that we needed to ask. More importantly is history of needle use in drug taking, or prostitution, as Aids risk is huge with blood products. If you had a risk event 3 months ago you could be infected and able to infect others while not triggering a detectable level in testing. Hepatitis is also a big concern.

I have nothing to share as related to abductions, only that you can find stuff on the net linking rh- blood types as reptilian and what not, but I am not aware of any real studies completed on the subject.

If you are healthy and meet the criteria do go donate. The money is nice but you are doing a really good service to you brothers and sisters. That one bottle can help so many people you would freak out, the clotting factors alone make it where a child can actually go outside and play. If you don't need the money do a good deed with it too, it will come back to you in a good way.

Remember even if you hate it and it makes you want to never go back, please go back at least one more time. If you don't go twice you got paid but they have to throw your donation away. They have to have a second set of test results to say it is safe to use. Don't waste the time if you aren't serious about it. People from all walks donate so it can be an interesting environment. I had a lot of fun.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
As a paramedic I worked in the plasma collection industry. It was our company who merged with Aventis becoming the largest collection company in the world , also the largest lab at the time in Bern Switzerland. The same company that developed Guardisil(hpv vaccine).

[SNIPPED]

What youre suggesting make no sense from an economic standpoint and ill explain when I get off work.

On a side note
It seems like glorified human harvesting

Edit
thebloodconnection.org...

Theres that
But as I was saying it makes no sense what you describe

Its a lose lose scenario
You pay people to donate
And the you pay the costs to clone the plasma

And if its as versatile and as valuable no matter the origin
Why is there even incentive
Versatile yes
Valuable yes
Rule of supply and demand, worthless

Cash incentives for whole blood would make far more sense increased or decreased based on the value of the blood type O- being worth more monetarily and AB- being worth the least.

Why does blood plasma even have cash incentive if its so easily available and of equal value regardless of origin
Its like the air we breath in that regard
I might as well bottle air and have a "lemonade stand"

Moreover there are people who spend their lives sitting in donation centers being drained rinsed and repeated, never working a real job and surviving off the incentive cash.
This is harvesting
Glorified, consensual, human harvesting, made acceptable by the propaganda that you are contributing to society.
Yeah , cattle contribute to society to

I dont buy into it

On top of that
The people who have the sense to understand that the side effects are extremely unpleasant stop all further donations
Its not healthy to the individual
edit on 26-9-2015 by Elysian because: (no reason given)

edit on 9.27.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped huge quote.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm type O negative, and I'm an abductee.
I'm not sure if you are questioning the correlation between O negative blood and alien abduction, or just complaining about it.
Don't worry, I'm sure they can find some use for the rest of you. Or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Afdcs
I'm type O negative, and I'm an abductee.
I'm not sure if you are questioning the correlation between O negative blood and alien abduction, or just complaining about it.
Don't worry, I'm sure they can find some use for the rest of you. Or maybe not.

Im AB- and abductee
Don't worry you're not that special
Im sure they can find use for someone so.... common...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Nice to meet another person that worked in the blood plasma industry, though it feels like a lifetime ago (~ 20 years ago)

The only thing I wanted to add is that we used to blood type the donors, but obviously not for any kind of blood plasma classification.

When I working in the industry, we were just starting to switch over to automated collection systems. Before automation, we would collect a bag of whole blood and spin it down in a centrifuge. A pressure clamp was used to press the plasma which collected in the top half of the bag into a bottle.The bag of remaining red cells would be diluted in saline and re-infused after which a second bag was collected, separated and red cells returned.

Because the whole blood bags were separated from the donor, we kept a record of the donors blood type in case of accidental cross-infusion (extremely rare, as there were many checks in place). This of course was to identify an incompatible cross-infusion and start appropriate procedures including informing the local medical response team.

Once we went fully automated, blood typing was stopped as the possibility of cross infusion was zero as the donor was never separated from their whole blood because the machine performed the entire procedure bedside.
edit on 26-9-2015 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamwatcher

It has been about 12 years for me. I was a paramedic but made way more money at the Plasma Centers I worked for. I did a little bit of traveling as a medical staff trainer so that gave me an opportunity to see a lot of the Country. I'm sure you understand what I mean when I said it is an entertaining environment to work in. Sometimes crazy (in Pleasant Grove our Security was an armed off duty Dallas Officer and was shot in the leg because a guy wasn't allowed to eat his Williams Chicken in the lobby) stuff can happen but it is generally a safe experience.

As far as the Op and not making economic sense, why trust someone who worked in the Industry at a High Level as far as in the Collection Phase? I was a Sergeant in the Army and most who know me consider me to be a Smart, Honorable,Moral, Trustworthy, person of the type that you want on your Team. I have experienced a lot in my life and being a Medic with my history I always worked in a Leadership Position, so I have no idea why you would think otherwise of my character. I am not pulling your leg in any way.

When I changed careers the Collection Center itself got paid about 90$ per liter(it takes multiple donations to acquire a full liter) on average for quality plasma. Out of that the donor gets on average 40 to 60$ a week for no more than 2 donations in 7 days. Most Centers offer more for each 2nd donation in the same week to motivate donors to come in. The other Operating costs are super expensive at the Center level so to think Collection is a big profit Business is wrong. Consider the Company that Collects doesn't need to be about big profits if the same Company owns the labs that process it, and the end user product production ,and sales. Thethe money comes from that end. One Liter can make 5000 doses of a certain clotting factor treatment that is 30,000$ per treatment. And that is only one product. The company I worked for started out as the Australian Red Cross and combined with a huge collection corporation in Switzerland and pretty much took over nearly all of the Centers in America. It is a huge multi billion dollar conglomerate, so believe me it makes perfect economic sense when you take in the big picture. I hope you don't take me as crass or attacking you in any way, I'm simply trying to live up to the ATS creedo and help to Deny Ignorance.

I'm curious if what you are getting at in the OP (sorry for any drift) is maybe Abductions are type related... I have missing time and some odd memories which I'm honestly scared to explore. I am A positive. I often wonder what they are looking for, if it is some rare gene or DNA line that they are searching for. Or if it a government driven hoax where they are taking people with tech not privy to the little people. It seems like a Systematic Search, for what I have no clue.
edit on 26-9-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

Wait... Didn't you say in the OP that you were thinking of donating? Because that is why I offered the advise... In that case I take it back, you are no longer allowed to use my advice from this point forward. I did not realize you were a troll and must have had a bad experience or at least you percieved it as bad. Maybe you got banned and don't clearly understand why? Why else write the OP and follow up with a hateful spew like that unless you have an agenda. I have no idea what that agenda is seeing as of yet you have made very little sense at all. I don't believe the plasma collection center had anything to do with your Abduction Experience, so why try to paint it so negatively for other members? Do you have some sort of proof of the connection, I would love to see it. Otherwise why not just write a rant about how bad plasma donating is and get it out there.

It has many many positive benefits and has nothing to do with cow udders or aborted fetuses.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Dreamwatcher

It has been about 12 years for me. I was a paramedic but made way more money at the Plasma Centers I worked for. I did a little bit of traveling as a medical staff trainer so that gave me an opportunity to see a lot of the Country. I'm sure you understand what I mean when I said it is an entertaining environment to work in. Sometimes crazy (in Pleasant Grove our Security was an armed off duty Dallas Officer and was shot in the leg because a guy wasn't allowed to eat his Williams Chicken in the lobby) stuff can happen but it is generally a safe experience.

[SNIPPED]

I dont view you as attacking me at all
But it still doesn't add up in my perspective
I respect your answers and they are important to me
But there are things that come off as fuzzy
Why have the incentive at all
You make more then enough money just cloning (correct me if I misunderstood)
So why keep taking donations and even paying people
I still think it would make more sense to pay for whole blood
From what you say plasma seems almost self sustainable

And yeah kinda what I meant with abductions
What are they looking for
edit on 9.27.2015 by Kandinsky because: Snipped huge quote.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Desperate times
Doesnt mean I agree with donating
And youre right plasma donation centers dont mean anything in regards to abductions
Thats just us going way off topic and thats my fault

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It is all good my friend.... People don't realize what all comes from plasma donation. If you have a measels antibody it can go to a vaccine, there are immune system factors that are plasma related but it is still 90% water so it replaces it's self very quickly, mostly water and protein. Red blood cells are slow to grow thus less can be taken. Burn victims need plasma, not whole blood, it is very beneficial. If it takes hours in the chair eat less fatty food and drink more water LOL.

Don't judge yourself for getting paid to do a good deed and it is a good deed the money is just a side thing and trust me people from ALL walks of life donate. Soccer moms in BMW's to starving college kids. Don't beat yourself up about it, try it, if it is not for you then OK at least you know. I donated a lot in my younger years before I knew anything about it, just for the money. I got paid and it helped people, a win win.

Back to the topic with grace LOL !!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It did bring me to another theory

AB blood types are parasitic
Yea I just called myself a parasite lol
But think about it
In a world predominantly A or B
Why do so few AB exist?
Genetics alone suggest that there should be more of us
Look at racial diversity
You can have a person who is 1% white
6% black, 15% japanese, and 78% misc.
But blood types dont have that kind of a blur

AB+/- COMBINED are only 4 % of the population
Versus O- 7%

We can take your blood
But you cant have ours or it will kill you

Whats yours is mine and whats mine is.... still mine

#
My dad is A+ and my mom is B+
I cant even donate to my own blood relatives
God forbid they need an organ donation
Im not a viable donor
But my sister's are? Wtf??

It sucks
It really does
O- think they are so unique and special?
We AB types are... monsters
We dont fit in society
We cannot repay the life that has been given to us except to others of our kind
Ergo
Parasites

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense why those of us with type O are abducted more so than other types. They obviously are taking some of our blood and using it in other folks. Not to say that the DNA have not been fiddled with in the process. Did you really think those onboard "medical exams" were simply that? There is a genetic engineering going on.

To what extent, we can only guess. But let us suppose that it involves sexual identity, perhaps the blood from O types with the standard DNA are changed to an aggressive DNA that allows for less than usual the number of heterosexual to be born. Would that not be a clever way to lessen the world's population in a few generations?
edit on 26-9-2015 by Aliensun because: "'"

edit on 26-9-2015 by Aliensun because: '

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I often wonder if it has anything to do with personality archetypes, or even physical genetic markers like a certain eye shape is predominate in... Or ab- types are generally outgoing and often leaders of men while a+ are almost all artists etc... Just pulling those out of a hat, just spitballin here..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As an AB - I would suggest donating anywhere but the Red Cross. I swear they nag to The point of harrassment. I even tried telling them I was dead and they still call.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense why those of us with type O are abducted more so than other types. They obviously are taking some of our blood and using it in other folks. Not to say that the DNA have not been fiddled with in the process. Did you really think those onboard "medical exams" were simply that? There is a genetic engineering going on.

To what extent, we can only guess. But let us suppose that it involves sexual identity, perhaps the blood from O types with the standard DNA are changed to an aggressive DNA that allows for less than usual the number of heterosexual to be born. Would that not be a clever way to lessen the world's population in a few generations?

That would have to mean homosexuals have O- blood
Thats a rather large community where every single individual has to have it

Im pansexual and MtF transgender I dont have O
I know I know it was a hypothetical situation
Was just responding
edit on 26-9-2015 by Elysian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I often wonder if it has anything to do with personality archetypes, or even physical genetic markers like a certain eye shape is predominate in... Or ab- types are generally outgoing and often leaders of men while a+ are almost all artists etc... Just pulling those out of a hat, just spitballin here..

Possible
But I think its more coincidental
My Meyers-Briggs personality exists in 1% of the population and my blood type is 1% of the population

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elysian

originally posted by: Aliensun

That would have to mean homosexuals have O- blood
Thats a rather large community where every single individual has to have it

Im pansexual and MtF transgender I dont have O
I know I know it was a hypothetical situation
Was just responding

Not at all. They would retain their normal blood type, but the O type would be simply the carrier compatible to all, thus, why it is the chosen one to be used. I'm working on a thread for this issue. The bigger issue is that the altered DNA is precisely spliced to also bring into play a whole different set of values for the offspring of those having their DNA changed. Sexuality identity is closely tied to (usually) softer values than the old, typical human aggression values of old. In a word, the growing numbers of progressives these days can be tied directly to DNA alterations in their antecedents. Not straight across the board in every case, but a huge causal factor at any rate and one which will be growing by leaps and bounds over the next few generations. In effect, you are the future of the human race!

Of course, to accept that, you have to believe in UFOs, ETs here and now and abductions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join