It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexuality: Not a choice and most sexuals are born that way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I wasn't born wanting to have sex with women.

It wasn't until puberty hit that i got hit with a sledge hammer.

So I don't know.

All these sex threads lately I mean seriously.

WOW! Really, not until puberty? Perhaps I did not understand my "sex drive" at age 3 but I knew that I had a strong attraction to females by that age. Even by age 7 or 8 I knew it was a sexual drive, although I was at a loss as to what exactly that drive was pushing me to do. I went through puberty around age 12.

Edit..I had my first sexual experience before puberty..around age 10. I already had a strong desire by then. The experience was mutual and not molestation..the girl was a couple of years older though.
edit on 26-9-2015 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think it's a choice. People aren't born knowing anything about sexuality. There aren't any sexual memories in their brain before they we're born. People choose all the time to be gay. I don't see anything wrong with people choosing to be gay.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

We are considering having a kid or two, but no, we haven't tried yet and he's not sure he will physically be able to because although some mornings he does have the physical readiness, he says that's only because he has to go pee. But that's a non-issue to me, because we could always use AI or maybe a turkey baster. Assuming we are both fertile, and in any case I don't see a need for everyone or even the majority to reproduce; I find it selfish as the world is already full of unwanted and starving kids galore (thaaat's the next generation?!).

You could just adopt one or two of those unwanted and starving kids, save yourself the trouble and expense of having your own.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BMTH99

No, you are born with your Sexual Orientation, you don't get to select that

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: BMTH99

No, you are born with your Sexual Orientation, you don't get to select that
It's your choice. It's not like your born with thoughts of any sex. Thats your choice. I could have went either way but I chose to be straight. I don't even think people are capable of getting sexual thoughts based on it being a male. Sexuality is entirely female based.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join