It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo movie that I cant remember the name of, help please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi all,

I watched a TVM style ufo/alien abduction movie a couple of years ago, but I cant remember what it's called and was wondering if anyone could help.
The movie was set in a house and filmed from a camcorder, a group of people leave the house and find a ufo close by. Grey's are outside the ufo and the people disturb them. From then on the grey's attack the house, get in and cause all kinds of problems for the people involved. It was pretty tacky from what I remember but would like to watch it again. Any ideas?!

Cheers.
BB

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alien Abduction: The McPherson Tape

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the movie that you are talking about is called 'Warnings' (also goes by the name of Silent Warnings ), starring Billy Zane and Stephen Baldwin.
Here is a link to a review
www.movie-gazette.com...
It was a really bad low budget movie kind of in the style of 'Signs'

(I'm moving this to the movies forum as it seems more fitting )

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ahhhhh I just looked up The McPherson Tape

www.shadowcat.utvinternet.ie...

and it could be either of these. Warnings started with a camcorder at the beginning and ended up with aliens in the house and was pretty tacky. You'll have to let us know who got it right bouncingback

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've actually moved this back to Aliens & UFOs as the storyline of this movie is quite disturbing and was a hotly debated topic when it was first released, causing some very interesting arguments on discussion boards across the net.

Placing it on BTS means it will be lost to the majority of new users unfamiliar with how ATS is set up and asking this question, which I have answered plenty of times before.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi all,

Alien Abduction 'The MacPhereson Tape' is the movie I saw. Thanks very much for remembering for me!!!

Cheers,
BB

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ok I'm now going to have to look out for a copy of The Macpherson Tape to watch for myself.
I just found this
www.badmovieplanet.com...
which is basically a walkthrough of the film. I'm surprised that I've not heard of it before
I'm just about to read this page which goes into the story behind the film
www.badmovieplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This was a put on. It was not a real incident. After the airing, they had an on-line pole to see how many people believed it was real/fake, then they announced it wasn't real.

It wasn't very believable . ..

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The style of the film was along the lines of 'The Blair Witch Project' i assume?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Pretty much... It aired on one of the independent networks, and was pretty hyped up at the time... The acting was fairly bad, but it was pretty entertaining, hehe... Was around the timeframe of the alien autopsy vid I think...

The idea of such an event going on, and them making sure to get it all on film, pretty much destroys it right there, but still, pretty fun viewing....

The disinfo, possible disclosure rhetoric was pretty high leading up to, and following this show as I recall, with many such shows airing on different networks.....

new topics

top topics

join