It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have Gained Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have heard of missing time before but tonight I came home from my parents home which is 55 miles away. I drove the interstate with cruise control set at 60MPH so it should've taken 55mins to get home. however I left there at 9:02pm tonight and arrived home at 9:37pm so 35mins elapsed.

I know cruise isn't and speedometers aren't 100% accurate but V=D/T V=55Miles/35Mins or V=55Miles/0.58Hour so V=95Miles per Hour I'm pretty sure if my gauge was that out of whack I would be pulled over right and left. At first I thought maybe my car's clock was running slow or something but it matches my CellPhone almost exactly it maybe a few seconds behind but nothing sigificant.

I don't recall anything out of the ordinary happening. Anyone else experience anything like this where you've somehow gained extra time?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Time is not relative. It slips and gains due to gravitational forces. Did you experience anything else odd on your journey?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've had one really trippy missing time event, with a witness who was as confused as I was.
I have had periods of time pass in what seemed oddly fast. That I can write off as just being engaged in an absorbing activity. I can pick up a guitar and start playing and several hours can go by in what seems like minutes.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

I haven't noticed it by the clock per se, but for the last few days I have had a lot more time in my day, lol.

I mean, usually 'time flies' but lately I am surprised it is not later than it is when I look at the clock.

I'm lovin it!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You get there faster if you take it slow.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've also had what seemed like a long night turn out to be a couple of days.
Tequila is a time travel machine.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

You ate the worm didn't you?
I could have told you, don't eat the worm.
But you didn't ask me, did you?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
I have heard of missing time before but tonight I came home from my parents home which is 55 miles away. I drove the interstate with cruise control set at 60MPH so it should've taken 55mins to get home. however I left there at 9:02pm tonight and arrived home at 9:37pm so 35mins elapsed.

I know cruise isn't and speedometers aren't 100% accurate but V=D/T V=55Miles/35Mins or V=55Miles/0.58Hour so V=95Miles per Hour I'm pretty sure if my gauge was that out of whack I would be pulled over right and left. At first I thought maybe my car's clock was running slow or something but it matches my CellPhone almost exactly it maybe a few seconds behind but nothing sigificant.

I don't recall anything out of the ordinary happening. Anyone else experience anything like this where you've somehow gained extra time?
I've had strange time anomalies too. Just asking.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Two of them. No half measures.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Two of them. No half measures.

Ah, then welcome to the new dimension, Grasshopper!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Get a dash cam just in case it happens again and maybe use a satnav to show your speed independently (smartphones have satnav too)
and see any anomalies as they happen.
Think on this .....
Lets suppose you actually jumped forward in time, since the earth is moving through space, wouldn't you be left floating in space?
Take a look at this, it's mindblowing

Then again it could be a wormhole connected at both ends!
edit on 23/9/15 by Esarman because: found out code to embed youtube video, as there's no button

top topics

join