It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Forewarning, the following will be somewhat bias towards my own opinions on the subject. However, all opinions and responses from all sides are more than welcome! I'm not much of a debater, but I love to read, and may give it a try if I'm feeling it. Otherwise I'm really just asking a question.

Satan runs this show. (this pertains more to social issues than religion IMO, sorry in advance if I'm incorrect) he has tasked his minions with the mission of drawing as many souls away from Christ as possible while tarnishing the moral fabric of what is truly, right and just.

This is being done in various ways, the tactic I'm referring to is the recent legalization of gay marriage in all states, along with the acceptance of the lifestyle virtually being forced upon those who show a hint of opposition.

On the surface this is just a blatant attack on valuable morals

(Not a homophobe, do not dislike gay people, comfortable around them, In fact I have a gay friend in Cali who is way cooler than many of the heterosexuals I associate with. I work very hard not to waste any energy judging others, not my concern, not my place. I do however use Jesus Christ and Sripture as a guide and stand firm where I see fit.)

Point of thread.

I've just endured this sinking suspicion,

(a suspicion manifested from the collaboration of three minds, I was immediately inspired to write this thread, that's how they all,work, just come to me, otherwise no can write)

that this agenda is quite sinister and goes much deeper, beyond what most are distracted by and stuck on.

"Small minds discuss people, good minds discuss events, great minds discuss ideas" (someone really smart said that, I'll find the credit later, a great saying to try and live by if you ask me.)

In church last Sunday the pastor proclaimed we are all born with either two x chromosomes, thus creating a female human, or and X and a Y, creating a male human.

This can not change! No operation!.........................or can it, considering the state of the world, the people playing God, the demand for body parts from abortion clinics, all variations of genetic modification........I fear we can no longer count on that foundation of human nature remaining untainted.

Does it not seem children these days are shamefully over exposed to sex? Why so early are KIDS even questioning their individual preference for a mate? Whether or not they are a boy in a girls body or the contrast? Why on earth are they thinking these things? I know it is happening to some degree, I have a young sister and participate in the elementary school.

Sure those things can easily be argued as a symptom of social media and the abundance of tasteless, generally negative entertainment. which is stupid cowardly and despicable by Itself.

I like to consider the media we soak in as nutrition to our minds/thoughts, and there is a whole lot of junk food out there.

I personally see that as the easy answer, a way to move peoples along by giving the impression that it just is what it is, and times are a changin. Go be sheep now please, thank you.

Gonna be a lot of confused young people in generations to come, severely misshapen unnatural perception of reality via the media alone. Stay vigilant parents.

So I ask, do TPTB dare play with the human genetic code!? Obviously yes they have that audacity. Not only are they destroying our spirituality along with potential for healthy body and mind that we deserve and is meant for us! Through deception, subliminal programming, non sensical laws, and propaganda.

They are playing God and messing with the foundation of our very being. Quite literelly. That's disturbing.

Humans are special in this universe. We are spirit in a mortal body, set into a world of plentiful hardship and suffering. The ultimate learning/growing/proving ground. Even though we are weak and mortal we still do amazing fearless things! Through the power of faith! Belief in oneself, and spirituality. This I believe is why we are unique, feared by some, and cherished by the almighty. Humans conquer fear and display courage constantly, I feel some beings may not even comprehend what our human mind must overcome.

Man can only play God for so long, the end times shall arrive whether according to a prophecy or not.

And hey! If anybody out there is gay and happy, I'm happy for you, and mean no offense! I'm mainly talking about genetic manipulation. I have a very very hard time believing God would Condemn anybody to a sort of hell for something so petty and trivial in the grand scheme.

I feel empathy, honesty and care for others are examples of what really matters in his eyes, and those traits have nothing to do with sexual preference. I refuse to worship a vengeful spiteful, prejudice God. Fortunately, I believe in one who cares.

I have love for everybody, even my enemies, only they won't get to see it, I'm not that nice.
Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to any feedback

Maybe this does belong In Religion after all, I'm curious to see is I get a backlash, and even more curious to see if someone shares some like minded support. I'm not trolling. The implications here are terrifying. I just know I'm treading in touchy waters.

-Shred-

edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+103 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I find it highly strange that marriage equality and abortion are symptomatic of Satan's agenda at work in America but hundreds of years of slavery, genocide of ingenious peoples, indentured servitude and abuse of immigrants (who have themselves been a majority Christian) isn't.
edit on 2015-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Or maybe they just want to be treated as equal people? You know, have equal hospital visitation rights, equal inheritance rights, equal rights during divorces, be able to get their significant others on their insurance plans, etc.

Also, there's the anti-LGBT violence, bullying and "shaming" that goes on. Maybe they just want to be safe to live their lives without having to worry about those threats?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I find it highly strange that marriage equality and abortion are symptomatic of Satan's agenda at work in America but hundreds of years of slavery, genocide of ingenious peoples, indentured servitude and abuse of immigrants (who have themselves been a majority Christian) isn't.

I have a disdain for religion. Limited knowledge too. I'm not intending to speak with any authority. What they did is inhuman.

I identify with Christ becuase I believe he has performed multiple miracles in my life, and the one time I strayed, I was stricken with a Lonliness I didn't know was possible.

I find comfort in his name amd respect his standards.

Religion is another tool used by that dastardly devil.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm not a homophobe I have a gay friend.....
Yeah right they always say that.
If anything Satan (doesn't exist btw) is religion.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Or maybe they just want to be treated as equal people? You know, have equal hospital visitation rights, equal inheritance rights, equal rights during divorces, be able to get their significant others on their insurance plans, etc.

Also, there's the anti-LGBT violence, bullying and "shaming" that goes on. Maybe they just want to be safe to live their lives without having to worry about those threats?

I have no right to speculate on what they deserve. They deserve happiness, unless harming others, then consequences might be in order.

I respect what your saying but I think it's material from the surface of the debate which has no bearing on what is actually going on. Another chess peice moved towards the end goal of NWO, if ya buy any of that madness.

+54 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If by "agenda" you mean that they wish to be free from abuse, violence, demonization, judgement and discrimination... then I guess so.

Then again, who doesn't want to simply be allowed to live without being beaten down and marginalized just for being who they are?

I honestly do not get the hyper religious rights fixation with this issue. I've associated with gay people for my entire 49+ years on this planet and, so far, I haven't caught even a touch of the gay yet. I'm beginning to think that maybe it isn't contagious after all.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My brother knew he was gay from a very young age. But hid it until he was 17. Before then, he was very hard to live with. Had a bad attitude, took speed alot.

Then he came out, and the weight was lifted from his shoulders because he could now be himself.

Luckily we live in the UK. Imagine all the gay people in Africa of middle East. It's a shame these people live a lie, or open to being beaten, tortured, killed etc

We need this movement.

As far as bringing religion into it, well, religion is a fine one to talk when it comes to immoral things

If gay people want to get married, who care! People should be more worried about the child molesters, rapists, murderers, and all the terrible things happening in the world.

Focusing on gay people, is just a waste of time.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

...So I ask, do TPTB dare play with the human genetic code!? Obviously yes they have that audacity. Not only are they destroying our spirituality with healthy body and mind that we deserve and is meant for us! Through deception, subliminal programming, non sensical laws, and propaganda...

How is being gay - born gay - playing with the human genetic code?

And further: You do realize that homosexuality has been with the human race for pretty much as long as recorded history? And throughout the years, in many societies homosexuality wasn't shunned... So it's nothing new. It's not some new idea "TPTB" or "Satan" thought up to corrupt society... It's been with the human race for as longer as there has been blue eyes, curly hair or big noses... Maybe even longer. The only thing that's new is the idea of treating fellow-human beings as equals. Remind me again how that is sinister?

This is being done in various ways, the tactic I'm referring to is the recent legalization of gay marriage in all states, along with the acceptance of the lifestyle virtually being forced upon those who show a hint of opposition.

You make it sound like this happened out of nowhere... The battle for equality has been going on for hundreds of years. And if you think it was easy, tell that to the thousands of homosexual people that has been persecuted and prosecuted because of their sexuality - because of whom they love...

So yeah - I don't see how two people that simply want to be treated the same as everyone else is sinister or evil or against God...

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm a gay with lots of straight friends.

This whole we are 'of the devil' farce is tired old rhetoric.

I love straight people, I love the family unit and I respect old school values. I even like church.

I am NOT and never will be a second class citizen. Our agenda only exists because some people still like to think the sum of our existence is somehow less than theirs.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I'm not a homophobe I have a gay friend.....
Yeah right they always say that.
If anything Satan (doesn't exist btw) is religion.

Think of me how you want, I don't recall attacking anybody. Sure that's stereotypical, but I'm dead serious, he's a cool dude, and I sure as hell am not a homophobe.

I made it pretty clear I don't give two you know what's how people live there lives.

The anger stirred just by the mere mentioning of this subject and expressing Christian based opposition is astounding.

No offense, peace boy monkey. I'm not leaving this so open ended out of fear of being slandered, This is just actually me.

I feel certain my belief in Christ, does not automatically make me religous.

Hate all ya want, I'm a big boy, but it'd be cool of the thread was more about genetic manipulation and the NWO agenda or whatnot, less about OP.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
In church last Sunday the pastor proclaimed we are all born with either two x chromosomes, thus creating a female human, or and X and a Y, creating a male human.

Gender assignment, when there are indications that genital sex might not be decisive in a particular case, is normally not defined by a single definition, but by a combination of conditions, including chromosomes and gonads. Thus, for example, in many jurisdictions a person with XY chromosomes but female gonads could be recognized as female at birth.

In rare cases, intersex conditions can be caused by mosaicism where some cells in the body have XX and others XY chromosomes (46, XX/XY).

Swyer syndrome, or XY gonadal dysgenesis, is a type of hypogonadism in a person whose karyotype is 46,XY. The person is externally female with streak gonads, and left untreated, will not experience puberty.

All either directly from or linked off of the intersex wikipedia page. Is piles more.

Your pastor is wrong unfortunately, but it's an easy mistake to make. If you ever want to learn more there are piles of people on ATS with knowledge on the topic.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I see this a lot.
I follow christ but not religious?.
If you follow Christ you are religious because you follow a religion.
Let me ask you something why do you cherry pick what is right and wrong from your religion?.
Oh and sexuality is a spectrum just like autism, it isn't just straight or gay.
edit on 23-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I have no right to speculate on what they deserve. They deserve happiness, unless harming others, then consequences might be in order.

I respect what your saying but I think it's material from the surface of the debate which has no bearing on what is actually going on. Another chess peice moved towards the end goal of NWO, if ya buy any of that madness.

Then maybe you should actually ask members of the LGBT community abut their goals instead of assuming the worst?

I admit that there was a time when I was bigoted against LGBT. It took me actually meeting, knowing, working with, and talking to members of their communities for me to realize how wrong I was. They're just people. They have the same wants, needs, hobbies, fears, and dreams as other people. I didn't even know there were restrictions on things like visitation rights & inheritance rights until I started asking them. And I'm sure there are other areas where they still don't get equal treatment that I don't know yet.

So now I support their rights to equal treatment & protections under the law.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I'm a gay with lots of straight friends.

This whole we are 'of the devil' farce is tired old rhetoric.

I love straight people, I love the family unit and I respect old school values. I even like church.

I am NOT and never will be a second class citizen. Our agenda only exists because some people still like to think the sum of our existence is somehow less than theirs.

Right on! If ya read the OP you should know that I don't like expend mental energy on the subject. Doesnt matter to me. My biggest reason for giving up religion and almost becoming new age was the fact that I can not stand the fact that God would send anybody to hell for something so stupid. I still don't believe it, I think there's a bit of truth smothered in man made editing.

On the subject of hell, I don't think it's real, that's just too extreme and morbid, it's metaphorical in some way. Reincarnation However, makes a lot of sense to me.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke
Your pastor is wrong unfortunately, but it's an easy mistake to make.

That is why you never just believe a "religious" person when they claim something is "science"!!

Someone should really come out of the closet, they will feel a lot better.
edit on 23-9-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

this agenda is quite sinister and goes much deeper, beyond what most are distracted by and stuck on.

Gay, Straight, democrat, republican, Muslim, Christian, Black, white, etc all have one thing in common.

They have all been killed by war.

How's your bank account looking?

Sinister agenda indeed. TPP, Monsanto, The Federal Reserve, Halliburton, Rockefeller foundation, The United nations, black budget programs, PROPAGANDA.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Pinke
Your pastor is wrong unfortunately, but it's an easy mistake to make.

That is why you never just believe a "religious" person when they claim something is "science"!!

I had that question In my head as he was speaking that.

I thought there were chromosome issues already present just kind of rare.

Still not sure though, I believe he was correct, unfortunate people may be born with problematic sexual organs, but they will still be either man or woman.

Am I wrong, some material to refute the claim would be appreciated.

This thread is going to challenge my beliefs dang it. Not this time. I have a love hate relationship with ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Religion is man made full stop. As for Jesus, we don't even know if he existed. You can't be spiritual and follow non of these man made fairy tales that seem to do more harm than good.

Let me put it this way . Christian, Muslim, or catholic religion . if one of these religions were true, I would be absolutely gutted and distraught. Because that would mean that the God of that religion is just as primitive in thinking as we are. Just as arragont, ignorant, and just plain horrible.

If that's the case, I would rather go to hell than worship something like that.

But that's how I know religion is made believe. It is so obvious it was written by primitive men, and not words from a super intelligent, loving God!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

We are patiently waiting for your epiphany of your hateful judgmental ignorant state and find unconditional Love!
BE the 'Xtian' that you claim to be!

And it is the EQUAL RIGHTS agenda, the gays are just one branch, hateful hypocrites are another.

I have a bright future as an Alaska State Trooper... However I feel a war between good and evil will be necessary.

Oh my God, they will let you play with guns?!?!
There will be blood!
edit on 23-9-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join