It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenstein Bears Bust Bankster's Comet Impact & Alien Invasion Farce: Premonition?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My roommate works with quite a few people. Most of them are 17-24 years old. She went to each of them yesterday and asked about Mr Rogers, Snow White and the B-Bears. Every single one of them said THE neighborhood, Mirror Mirror and Berenstein. She said one of her co-workers became bizarrely upset and called her a liar for saying it's all THIS neighborhood, Magic Mirror and Berenstain.
edit on 9/27/2015 by 0001391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
^An immediate feeling of betrayal followed by a 'reality-check' questioning one's sanity and bigger picture in the grand 'scheme' of things is a natural reaction to such a huge shocker as the books we've held in our hearts -and hearths- seemily have been transformed for some undeterminable reason!

Hardly a stretch to fathom the powers as arrogant and ruthless as the be, get off on and are sinisterly empowered by our reactions to various betrayals and anomolies. It seems to be flexing of a 'because they can' power trip.

I'm convince that neither the timeline nor 'reality' has changed, that it's not evidence of a 'parallel universe' since the following January 2001 conversation remains unchanged to 'Berenstain' between many, many posters:

coasterbuzz.com...

I text/email the above link to any loved one with whom I have the Berenstein discussion. It also provides some insight to the plethora of amount anomolies, however subtle, including Misters Roger's 'THIS Neighborhood', MIRROR Mirror that are easily otherwise dismissed with the truly misheard lyrics/quotes that are out there.

originally posted by: ItVibrates
a reply to: Milah
Changing the names is hiding the bloodlines... its not just a Jewish thing, but diaspora makes for a paranoid peoples. Paranoid peoples display the same behaviour--Masons at some point (as far as I know) were big on adoption because it hid the bloodlines.

I'm currently incline to look to the Anne Rice aspect. Just had a friend post her first edition Anne Rice covers on the same post on FB, she wasnt sure of the names (she had a stroke so dont get on her about her memory) but had to check--I asked for pics, its Interview with THE vampire. These are books she has owned the whole time, not acquired later in life.

Intriguing! Hiding the bloodlines. Between Jewish and Germanic names, that DOES cover at least the majority of the current world's top 1%!

As the people become more aware and the false flags pile up and people name names and connections, it would indeed make sense to skew connections be it just a letter change here and there in surnames, perhaps in their point of view, to protect 'next of kin' and so on. Afterall, what wouldn't a parent do for the safety of their heirs, and evenmoreso in the case of unlimited wealth & physical/paranormal power?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
www.nsa.gov...

United States National Security Agency
Title: Geo-Room Design. Brief Overview: The teacher will read the book The Berenstein Bears' New Neighbors by Stan and Jan Berenstein.

Since NSA deleted, archived at:
docdro.id...
www.docdroid.net...

National Security Administration Educational Instructor PDF Refers to Berenstein Bears / Jan & Stan Berenstein like 7 times!

Never spells it Berenstain. Not once.

wendyworn.blogspot.com...

Satan now has the ability to alter reality in a way that was not possible before...
So WHY would Satan bother with these little insignificant changes to reality? They are beta tests in preparation for the BIG deception that he will pull on the WHOLE WORLD. When he does do the big deception - you will be unable to prove that it was ever different because reality will have been changed. As in "we are at war with Eastasia and we have ALWAYS been at war with Eastasia". I think I know HOW Satan is doing it.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You lost me on that Satan post, but thanks for the NSA link.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Stain, Satan... who knows these days what negative energy is up to!

Here is the original NSA webarchive link though posting it breaks it in two that need to be pasted back together again

web.archive.org...://www.nsa.gov/academia/_files/collected_learning/elementary/geometry/geo-room_design.pdf

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

OMG man that would be crazy if reality changed that much, we never went to war with the middle east. Wow that would throw the world in a frenzy. Or the twin towers to return.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
for realz would be nice to see that tech used -simulation or not - for the greater good constructively than destructively.

But I can't help to think that some of these changes seem to have been more destructive, sadly - like for instance the 'Great Pumpkin' book & movie no longer have the scene where the 'Great Pumpkin' actually appears (and leaves haloween Candy for Charlie Brown while he is Sleeping!) so this new generation and future generations of kids no longer get to see the 'original' ending which Charles Shultz was creative enuf to have.. created

i suppose it puts more pressure on those of us who realize these changes, to appreciate the lil things in life as well as do extra for the greater good, whether it is get the 'word out' as to what may be happening, what's material is so edittable and impermanent, and what can't be taken away, ie our fond memories and appreciation thereof?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is fun. I believe with the ever increasing shift into higher levels of awareness that more and more 'messages in plain sight' will become apparent. We are in a very exciting time in human evolution. We all need to keep our intentions, hearts, minds, and spirits open and carefully guarded. We can all work together to break this illusion spell that has been so easily accepted for all of this time. Keep up the good work everyone, and have a great day.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

@ 9:30 ominous green eyed monster = greed, money? it declares for everything another bear gets, it has to get it too

Luke = Lucifer (deleted from SW Luke I am your father famous quote)

Mirror = INVERSE lightmatter/darkmatter (deleted from repeating an replaced with magic mirror in snow white)

Comet False Flag..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My proof of this requires access to a phone which is not presently in my possession but I went to an fairy tale based amusement park last weekend with the hope of finding some Snow White "Mirror Mirror" evidence. Sure enough the display said "Mirror, Mirror" just as it has there since the 70's to the best of my memory. I will post a picture if and when I am able to get a copy of the potato pic from the phone. It has never been Magic Mirror until recently, I believe.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seen a couple old fairy tale books at library.
Two said mirror mirror on the wall.
One said mirror mirror hanging there
Tell me who is most fair?
Disney book only said magic mirror
It was 20 year old Disney book
edit on 5-10-2015 by BOTAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I remember being read these stories in the '60's and it was definitely titled with the "Stein" name as well. I have a photographic memory and remember it like it was yesterday.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join