It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and ATS Ambitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello,

I have joined ATS because I have for too long, seen people condemn the wealthy elite. Once I am allowed to create a thread in the General Discussion section, I will be putting up an elaborate thread that proves that the 'old money' types are no less patriotic than the Founders. Hardcore conspiracy theorists may try to crop up with something to dispel the evidence I'll present, but ultimately it's their own cognitive bias.

When I say 'elite', I am not referring to the most powerful families (Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Astors, etc), I am referring to old money elite who are the 'well connected' type. Think of Governors, Presidents families, billionaires, etc.

I am a libertarian and believe in a limited government, I do support firearms ownership and believe it is a natural law.

Recently, I have been annoyed with many American universities bringing up their theory of "microagressions". Freedom of speech is dying and politically correctness has become all too prominent, so I may post on that, also.

I'm watching Burn Notice at the moment, good show.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Alpha001Alpha

Welcome. Be prepared to be blasted

Anyway, here is a recent post on Microagression... enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Microaggressions:

Acts or words that are perceived to be insulting by a person who is looking to be insulted, whether or not that was the intent of the transgressor. Usually a symptom of a persecution complex. (n)

Microagression:

Supposedly, a microagression is when you do something offensive in a small innocuous way. In practice it's what happens whenever a white/straight/male does anything, ever. So basically, it's an excuse for liberals to be angry for no reason.

White Privilege:

The racist idea that simply being white benefits people in some unexplainable way, and that discriminating against white people is not only okay, but enlightened and necessary.

The excuse some extremists use to justify pretty much any level of racism, as long as it is coming from people of color.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS. Enjoy the Ride. And "Remember, "It's just a Ride."...
Syx...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well Alpha001Alpha. Mighty alphaish handle you got there. I bow. I could never make up a name like that. "Alpha001Alpha. Sounds familiar. Let me think on that a while. Oh I recall. There was this member here before, he might still be here for all I know, who called himself IAMTHATIAM, but I think Alpha001Alpha kinda leaves that one in the dust. Oh wait. Maybe that was IAMIAM. I dunno.

Anyway Alpha001Alpha many happy returns here on ATS while realizing your ambitions and spreading your agenda. Answer me and be one step closer to getting on with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Welcome , by the sounds of your OP their I am guessing you might be one of thoes elite ?

Great! See that donation button ! It has your name written all over it! Click it and prove us wrong

Welcome to the rabbit hole . We don't judge here ! We are just skeptical that's all.

Kap

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well hello there.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the madness.

new topics

top topics

join