It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white protest and black riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

So a per-capita disparity between races within the various classes is indicative of your allegations of systemic racism how exactly? Your educational spending graph I flatly call bullcrap on, by the way. I know a little bit about the school systems and I know that there is a program called "Title 1" that is federal and ensures majority minority school receive very large pots of additional funds above and beyond what is spent at non-majority-minority schools.

It is 100% without ignorance that I will once again reject this nonsense claim of systemic racism in America.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

do you really think ill believe what you say? I'm supposed to believe you some kind of expert on the educational system? [sarcasm] you must be some kind of genius [/sarcasm]. I've shown you proof now show me yours or shut up. you've only proved how ignorant you are so far.
edit on 23-6-2015 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali

so you think white privilege doesn't exist? do you deny the existence of systemic racism?

It does not exist and yes, I am denying it. America is victim of systemic classism, not racism. If you don't fit into a certain class, you're equally boned regardless of your skin tone.

I like the Urban Dictionary Definitions:

www.urbandictionary.com...

White Privilege:

The racist idea that simply being white benefits people in some unexplainable way, and that discriminating against white people is not only okay, but enlightened and necessary.

The excuse some extremists use to justify pretty much any level of racism, as long as it is coming from people of color.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Microaggressions:

Acts or words that are perceived to be insulting by a person who is looking to be insulted, whether or not that was the intent of the transgressor. Usually a symptom of a persecution complex. (n)

Microagression:

Supposedly, a microagression is when you do something offensive in a small innocuous way. In practice it's what happens whenever a white/straight/male does anything, ever. So basically, it's an excuse for liberals to be angry for no reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

urban dictionary is not a valid source of information. nice try though.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

urban dictionary is not a valid source of information. nice try though.

Oh, I said I liked it because these definitions hit the nail on the head. Anything from either of those definitions incorrect?
edit on 23-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

do you really think ill believe what you say? I'm supposed to believe you some kind of expert on the educational system? [sarcasm] you must be some kind of genius [/sarcasm]. I've shown you proof now show me yours or shut up. you've only proved how ignorant you are so far.

Why not youre using someones youtube as gospel.........while flatly denying any real facts presented

edit on 6/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

People who scream hate and racial divide, find themselves surrounded by hate and racial divide.

People who practice equality, find themselves surrounded by like minded individuals.

To say "whites" are "allowed" to riot and cause mayhem is one of the most racist and ignorant things I've seen in a while. No wonder you see what you see, you're ate up with the hate and spreading nonsense.

I feel dumber for reading this thread.

No offense intended!

(post by duesprimusvictorimmortali removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

so far no real facts have been presented in opposition to my argument only opinions.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Actually, I don't care if you believe what I say. Your belief or lack thereof has zero bearing on the validity and truth I posted.

But, since you like charts and graphs, here...

That's actually better than you gave us because it sums up the truth pretty concisely and only needs a single graph to do so.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Your argument is your perception, isn't it? What facts have you presented to support your perception?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

[SNIP] this obviously made up biased graphic isn't readable. it seems they just give anyone the title of moderator on this site.

edit on 6/23/2015 by kosmicjack because: removed ill mannered content

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

videos and graphs

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So they loot a CVS because the police force made them? Torched buildings because the police force made them?

Funny, I didn't see any cops making anybody slash fire hoses.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So I'm not in poverty because I'm white?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

am i missing something? i

Yes you are.
Majority of society in America believes that racism is wrong and view racist people as ignorant. Hence a Black man was elected to office twice and majority of people get offended when labeled a racist.

What you are missing is : The media including Jesse Jack$on, Al $harton and the white tele prompter readers are the one that are turning this into a racist thing to generate ratings and are willing to sacrifice a race war in the pursuit of the mighty dollar.

They are either doing this on purpose to keep us separated or to blinded by greed to see the harm they are doing. They taking us back years of where Martin Luther King tried to get us to.

edit on 13630America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jun 2015 17:13:35 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

please provide proof of what your saying. who said anything about you being in poverty? please don't make this about you kid.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

so you think electing a half black figurehead into office completely erases systemic racism that has been in place since before americas inception?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Aw and now the condescending name calling starts.

Yea, that'll win some arguments.

No actually my point was you posted a graph about poverty so I asked if I'm not living in povert because I'm white.

You know, white privilege and all that.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

[SNIP] i don't see the connection between a graph and you living in poverty. this thread is about the double standard in media representations of protesters. your poverty is a personal issue.

and its not name calling its almost like a term of endearment take pride in it

edit on 6/23/2015 by kosmicjack because: removed manners violation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join