It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on Ancient Aliens and the Origins of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have made a video about my theories of ancient aliens, human origins and the foundations of religions. I think I have some fresh insights that you may not have heard before, though many of them are based on sources most of you will be familiar with like the Ancient Aliens show, Chariot of the Gods, and Secharia Sitchin's writings. Specifically I address the origins of Judaism/Christianity as seen through the lens of ancient aliens. This is a link to my youtube video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
If you really believe in the ancient aliens and also in the work of zecharia sitchin you owe it to yourself to watch these and then make an informed decision.
The full documentary.

On the reality of zecharia sitchin.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Most of your information is heavily based off religious context and documentation.
A for effort, but you will need to bring more to the table to sway us who see religions as noting more than fairy tales.
After all, all those books, texts, etc were written by men, not gods.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Your title is misleading.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Sitchens books are fascinating and entertaining but not based in reality. He just plain made stuff up to suit his agenda. In scholarly circles he is considered a joke.

Will watch your vid though just for curiosity s sake.
edit on Saturday13fAmerica/Chicago2015-09-19T02:13:55-05:00133013261America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Most of the stuff shown on TV about "ancient aliens" was made for ratings and designed for people that can't reach real sources. Judgement based on that crap is not valid.

Walking and living between Andean people for years brought me to the conclusion that this is not a mysterious phenomena or a secret ancient knowledge. People over there had been naturally accepting extraterrestrial interaction through the centuries. Many of them hardly can read or went to school but their minds are open to a cosmic vision.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I don't get the Annunaki thing? You touched on so many things within your video; one being the Kenites - descendants of Cain ( Serpent Seed ) correct there IMO . . . who knows how that started in the "Garden of Eden" I like though, how you're thinking out of the box, so many variables in your video. Who's to say we were not tampered with from whenever time on earth began, many different varieties of beings made i.e. color, blood type, etc.;

I believe though that you cannot think about 'Aliens' without the consideration of Religious texts. They are History books, even if they may be biased to what one believes on a personal level, they were still written by people who came before us all. Therefore, history. Liked your video . .
S&F

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Neither Ancient Aliens, or Ancient Aliens "Debunked", were convincing to me. Just my opinion, but both slant their "facts" to conform to their own world view. Who knows what the truth is, but somebody(s) has gone to just enough trouble to make sure the public stays divided on the topic.

In some ways, we really haven't changed much in the last several thousand years. I know Travis Walton wasn't the first person to state the obvious, but I like the way he says it...

I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want and do not want to be true. - Travis Walton

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Neither Ancient Aliens, or Ancient Aliens "Debunked", were convincing to me. Just my opinion, but both slant their "facts" to conform to their own world view. Who knows what the truth is, but somebody(s) has gone to just enough trouble to make sure the public stays divided on the topic.

In some ways, we really haven't changed much in the last several thousand years. I know Travis Walton wasn't the first person to state the obvious, but I like the way he says it...

I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want and do not want to be true. - Travis Walton

I think Travis must've spent most of his time among theists and others involved in the supernatural/paranormal.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: Klassified

I think Travis must've spent most of his time among theists and others involved in the supernatural/paranormal.

That would not surprise me. His story certainly ruffled some feathers among those who don't want to believe such things can happen. Others of course, took it as confirmation of their own beliefs. The truth may very well be something none of us wants to believe. Lol.

On topic: The whole concept of the AA, seems to affect all of us on an archetypal level. I think that may be one reason for its persistence among our species in its various forms.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That video is a joke. I see nothing wrong with Ancient Aliens, in fact if anything it is a good thing. You know why?

It is a VERY good thing to ask questions, and generally use your brain and explore new ideas. As far as I can tell, that is what this show does. Sure you have INDIVIDUALS with their own INDIVIDUAL view on the show being interviewed, but the main thing this show is ask questions.

You can't debunk a question, and anyone who pursues such a task is a fool. Especially that biblethumping jackass with his religious agenda who created the Ancient Aliens debunked video. That video may sway the sheeple, but not open minded people with a functioning brain who like to ask questions. Things are not so easily explained away, especially by that religious zealot.

Being a brainwashed sheep must be a REAL boring existence, having people tell them how to think and all.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There is no doubt that some very unusual things happened in ancient times. I doubt that they are all just completely imaginary, so that leaves either a God, advanced human race from somewhere else on earth, or aliens. If you start by finding strange things in the bible, then reading about what other books had to say about them you will find a large assortment of intriguing information. I hate to say it, but I used Wikipedia quite a bit in researching this, because you can quickly find out what different groups had to say about the same events.

I think it's amazing how many things that people in the middle east know that most Americans never heard of, live they have an actual location where they claim Abraham is buried, or how many groups claim they are direct descendants from different patriarchs, etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I have made a video about my theories of ancient aliens, human origins and the foundations of religions. I think I have some fresh insights that you may not have heard before, though many of them are based on sources most of you will be familiar with like the Ancient Aliens show, Chariot of the Gods, and Secharia Sitchin's writings. Specifically I address the origins of Judaism/Christianity as seen through the lens of ancient aliens. This is a link to my youtube video: www.youtube.com...

I think when you start a thread now, old thread rules are in effect and you need to elaborate a little more than this, like maybe summarize your youtube video, give some highlights, etc - so don't be surprised if this thread gets canned.......

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There is no doubt that some very unusual things happened in ancient times. I doubt that they are all just completely imaginary, so that leaves either a God, advanced human race from somewhere else on earth, or aliens. If you start by finding strange things in the bible, then reading about what other books had to say about them you will find a large assortment of intriguing information. I hate to say it, but I used Wikipedia quite a bit in researching this, because you can quickly find out what different groups had to say about the same events.

I think it's amazing how many things that people in the middle east know that most Americans never heard of, live they have an actual location where they claim Abraham is buried, or how many groups claim they are direct descendants from different patriarchs, etc.

Turns out to be an interesting topic - two new Earth-sized planets are possibly orbiting in the outer solar system.
www.zmescience.com...

www.nibiruupdate.com...

The ancient Sumerian texts are very interesting too. I guess it's easy to have multiple interpretations of the texts. Aliens who genetically engineered humans? Who knows? Could be the intelligent design guy/gal in disguise.

trueancienthistory.blogspot.com...

The thread is probably more suited to the Space Exploration forum.

top topics

join