It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Man Struck By Lightning Twice almost back to back and walks away.....WHAT?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is insane if it is real....I can't tell if it is or not, but it really does look real to me. Dude gets hit by lightning and knocked down, gets up a minute later then gets hit again....nutz

ETA Screen Caps from post below:

First strike:

Second strike:

From the screen grabs of the video, this appears even more real to me......the way it lights the whole area up and messes with the camera picture (pixelation).
edit on 9/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'd say fake. I'm sure the flash would completely white out the CCD sensor of the camera. Amazing how the lightning is perfectly caught even with a camera that is sensitive enough for night vision.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Snopes

Can't say for sure it's fake but, Snopes has it...
Would be craaazzzyyy if it was real!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Good thing its on video, nobody is ever going to believe that.

Wait a sec…

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I'd say fake. I'm sure the flash would completely white out the CCD sensor of the camera. Amazing how the lightning is perfectly caught even with a camera that is sensitive enough for night vision.

Not only, but dude gets up… twice.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is insane if it is real....I can't tell if it is or not, but it really does look real to me. Dude gets hit by lightning and knocked down, gets up a minute later then gets hit again....nutz

I will never insult baby Jesus again!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Snopes

Can't say for sure it's fake but, Snopes has it...
Would be craaazzzyyy if it was real!

Yeah...I read the snopes thing and they couldn't determine if real or fake....only their best guess.
edit on 9/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Wait a sec…

Well, it could be a new weapon being tested on innocent civilians, couldn't it?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Citizen47

LOL...the reason I posted it was because it popped up in a feed with the back story that the dude was going to rob the couple just in front of him walking. Said he told the docs at the hospital.

Guess getting hit by lightning twice could make you think about things a bit different....lol

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

My neighbor, Mr. Tews, got struck by lightning three times on three different occasions while golfing... And you know what? The guy still golfs to this day!

Some people don't know when to just stay down!

LOL...the reason I posted it was because it popped up in a feed with the back story that the dude was going to rob the couple just in front of him walking. Said he told the docs at the hospital.

Guess getting hit by lightning twice could make you think about things a bit different....lol

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I mean if you look at the actual split second when he got hit in these screen caps of the video it really does appear to be real...it lights the camera up and the whole area around him...appears to even mess with the camera's pixelation...

First strike:

Second strike:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wait a sec…

Didn't work too well. For all the effort they could have just shot him.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Not only, but dude gets up… twice.

I have read a few stories of people being struck multiple times in their lives. There is some park ranger I read about a while back that had been hit 7 times....Roy Sullivan. Sad thing is he ended up killing himself later in life.

Roy Sullivan

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I mean if you look at the actual split second when he got hit in these screen caps of the video it really does appear to be real...it lights the camera up and the whole area around him...appears to even mess with the camera's pixelation...

First strike:

Second strike:

Whoops. Look at the stuff lit up by the flash. In both pics the vans shadow appears identical? The shadowing isn't right, either.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Wait a sec…

Didn't work too well. For all the effort they could have just shot him.

Ahh, TPTB are just fine tuning their device at the moment...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

First strike:

Second strike:

Whoops. Look at the stuff lit up by the flash. In both pics the vans shadow appears identical? The shadowing isn't right, either.

Yeah, I see that, but think it is because of the street light that appears to be under or behind the camera.

If you look at the first strike pic, you see in front of the smaller van what appears to be headlights. When you watch the video you will see it is actually the side of a car passing down the cross street and it gets lit up when the strike occurs...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I don't know if this guy is right, but he believes it's fake.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

my guess is fake.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That's insane! I saw a video of a guy getting hit by lightning and never hitting the ground (he fell and leaned on a tree, but never went down).

This video make me think he p'd off somebody up above 😈

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
its his rubber soled shoe's,if you are earthed its quite possible you would feel it and it dropped him god twice.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 18-9-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join