It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Man Struck By Lightning Twice almost back to back and walks away.....WHAT?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I imagine we will be dining in hell together, when I saw the seconed one hit I imagined a deep voice saying stay down. Would of been cool to have Morgan freeman narrating that video. Lmao

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Getting a screen grab from the video myself, it sure looks real..as in electrical flash. The only thing is if that camera is over to night vision, I would have expected a lightning bolt to take out all of the scene, which makes me think the actual flash was pretty small to begin with.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Deep voice: STAY DOWN.

lmao. See ya in hell.

Or maybe a Mortal combat voice: FINISH HIM!

edit on 19-9-2015 by KawRider9 because: Highway to hell

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
In this different version of the same video, this guy has taken captures of both strikes, overlays them and fades the pictures in and out. The background lighting is identical for each strike , no difference to the background trees, etc at all. He then demonstrates how the back ground lighting is achieved. It's just a bit of hokem.

edit on 19-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If I was that guy, I would be afraid to stand back up after getting struck the second time! Are those burn marks on the ground where this guy gets struck or puddles of bodily fluids? They look like puddles to me. Amazing video if it's for real.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

FAKE...the guy staggered and started falling before lightning struck him. Funny as hell to watch the acting of the character

Side note: With that amount of scorch in the pavement you would figure at the very least some of his clothes would be burnt or burning???
edit on 19-9-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There can be only one!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: KawRider9

I imagine we will be dining in hell together, when I saw the seconed one hit I imagined a deep voice saying stay down. Would of been cool to have Morgan freeman narrating that video. Lmao

I am thinking a NE show should be in the works....Morgan Freeman voice over on YouTube videos... fortune meet TechniXcality....

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The probably of lighting striking the same exact place.. hmm

I will leave toward fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join